Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere (28754 Views)

LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Gbemilekeolani: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Anything from this present Afenifere is Bullshit.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by SIRTee15: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
koboko69:
Useless group trying to remain relevant...
Clearly Osinbajo and his team didnt do a good job, they were appointed for political correctness.....
Now Buhari decided to change the abnormally are hore competent known hands...they are trying to sow seed of discord. What business did Fashola or Osinbajo who are lawyers have in the economic team in the first place?

Buhari ass lickers are pathetic....
They will deny their parents just to hold straw for buhari....
Buhari refused to change the security chiefs despite the huge security challenge in this country....
That's ok by them....
The constitution clearly states the V.P should be the head of the economic team....
But u guyz are ready to throw osinbajo under the bus for the sake of 2023....
I dey shame for my Yoruba people ....
U guys saving grace should be Buhari hands over to a SWner in 2023....
Or else it won't be funny at all....
Abi is that not the reason u lots keep supporting an overtly incompetent n unrepentant nepotist in power....

3 Likes

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by emkz: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
I don't think so. I think the Vice President would be relieved; because lets face it, he is overworked and I wonder if he sleeps sufficiently.

It's a sensible thing that Buhari constituted an economic management team which would give policy advice. I am happy Bismark Rewane is there with Charles Soludo and that professor who was a deputy governor of CBN. I wish they include Kingsley Moghalu as a consultant.

I also wish the President would constitute a security advisory council as well to give directives on tackling the spate of insecurity and kidnappings.

I also wish the President would constitute an advisory council with a mandate to give a lasting solution to the power problem.

With the way he started his second term, Buhari seems ready to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by TeeMoney99: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Your comment shows how delusional you are. Osinbajo has got it in record as the most active vice president Nigeria has ever had

Jibsy203:
Osibanja is Ashowoju Tinubu house boy maybe Tinubu should go and kiss buharia smelling ass so that osibande will be recognize as d vp
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by chinonso47: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
goodnessme1:
We yorubas don't care about how Osibanjo is being treat.

What we are sure and care for is presidency is come back to south west.
And Tinubu is the man for the job.

We are not Ibos that dont know how to play politics.

ewu ur stupidity is like zeeworld... Extraordinarily everyday...
House nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
LegendHero:

You don't know me and what I addressed my comment on this thread not to you or your likes.

So please get out of my mention.

Simple question to corroborate your lie, u got angry.

2 Likes

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
festacman:
People are just trying to create blood between the President Buhari and his amiable VP Yemi Osinbajo. The reality is that Buhari/Osinbajo presidency "be one and no be two".

Alarmists, inciters and haters should take chills. Destination: Next Level.

He still get work but na funerals and condolences visits !
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Otunbascotty:
shut up! Olodo rabata.

PDP Asslicker.... We have heard.. go and sitdon
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by hysteriabox(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere on Tuesday said the dissolution of the Economic Management Team (EMT) headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by President Muhammadu Buhari is clearly a vote of no confidence in a loud indictment.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Yinka Odumakin, the organisation’s National Publicity Secretary said Osinbajo’s position has become totally redundant and irrelevant.

“It is clearly a vote of no confidence and a loud indictment. His position has become totally redundant and irrelevant.

“Unfortunately, politicians don’t relinquish positions here except they are forced out,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/emt-osinbajos-position-as-vice-president-has-become-totally-irrelevant-afenifere/
But he will still be in charge of condolences na!

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
goodnessme1:
We yorubas don't care about how Osibanjo is being treat.

What we are sure and care for is presidency is come back to south west.
And Tinubu is the man for the job.

We are not Ibos that dont know how to play politics.
You meant Tinubu the bullionnaire? You must be joking. Maybe he would manage to win lagos and kwara states where he sponsored the otogee revolution. The gullible minds in kwara would soon realise their foolishness. In yorubaland, we crave integrity and Tinubu lacks one.

1 Like

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by opemilopojulo: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
The breakaway afenifebi , onijekuje, alatenuje doing their thing again.
Just today, the VP inaugurated an inter-agency TASK FORCE to help AMCON recover N5trillion debt, he also received delegation from world bank and international finance corporation.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by demitola(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
When a Yinka Odumakin or a Fani Kayode open their mouth to utter anything, don't even bother to check the details. These are anywhere-belle-face people.
We need to hear from the true Afenifere; this Odumakin's own is Afenifebi. No matter how hard you try, Osinbajo is greater than all of you put together... you can argue more with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Peappy49(f): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Today the VP inaugurated an inter-agency TASK FORCE to help AMCON recover N5trillion debt.He receives in audience a delegation from the World bank and International Finance Corporation, led by the Regional Vice President for Africa World Bank, Hafez Ghanem; at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. 17th September, 2019.

1 Like

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Yellowface1220(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is cordially relationships between the President Buhari and his amiable VP Yemi Osinbajo. The reality is that Buhari/Osinbajo presidency they are one not two
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by okefranci: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is a ballant lies how could Afenifere say such a thing and if it is true it means Afenifere's has been compromise
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Zammzammm: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
festacman:

Upwardly forward!
Indeed, we can all see
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by LegendHero(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Simple question to corroborate your lie, u got angry.

I do NOT need your validation. People with inside info will understand what I wrote.

Stop disturbing my mention
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Amumaigwe: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Corrosiveman:
The V.P is nothing but a Mere Commissioner,
Only used for Sharing trader Moni

Using chartered tokumbo helicopter.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Yellowface1220(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Today Vice president Yemi Osinbajo, received in audience a delegation from the World bank and International Finance Corporation, led by the Regional Vice President for Africa World Bank, Hafez Ghanem; at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. 17th September, 2019.

1 Like

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Peappy49(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
VP met with a delegation of the World Bank and International Finance Corporation led by the Regional Vice President for Africa World Bank, Hafez Ghanem
So Afenifere should come and explain how VP is irrelevant. Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Mcphamous(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
All this AFENIFEBI'S they think we don't know whatsgoinon awon oloshi
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Zeemam: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yinka Odumakin is a coward . He really don’t want VP Osinbajo to succeed without him
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Mcphamous(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Etiyaweyrey konidafunyin
Amumaigwe:

Using chartered tokumbo helicopter.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by RAbayomi: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is need to differentiate between the organization position and personal view of an individual. It is clear that Odumakin has set himself up as a virulent critic of Buhari/ Osibanjo government from a long time ago. It is therefore not a surprise that he sees no good in any move made by the government.

For a statement to be taken as the official stand of am organisation, the issue must have been discussed by the relevant organs of that organisation, which is not the case in this instance.

There are other areas of governance where Osibanjo can still function effectively as VP, even when his principal decided to rejig government institution. It is the same set of critics that will still shout if efforts are not made to introduce fresh ideas as deemed necessary by the government.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by JKisOK(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
What the chopper could not achieve, the pen has now achieved! If you know, you know.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Sleevia: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
LegendHero:

You don't know me and what I addressed my comment on this thread not to you or your likes.

So please get out of my mention.
Who the hell are you? You are just commenter like everyone else on a public forum... if you want someone to stay off your mention, stay off nairaland.
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Amumaigwe: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
LegendHero:
Yinka Odumakin, a PDP apologist hiding under the banner of Afenifere to perpetrate the usual opposition politics.

Does Odumakin know Osinbajo is instrumental to the composition of the current Economic Advisory Council and also the one that recommended Prof. Salami as the Chairman.

Everybody just come online and start saying nonsense to trend.

He recommended Salami for the only job the Constitution gave him to do. What then is he still doing there as VP? Let him hand over to Salami and get the hell out. Ineffectual quota professor.

1 Like

Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by LegendHero(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sleevia:
Who the hell are you? You are just commenter like everyone else on a public forum... if you want someone to stay off your mention, stay off nairaland.
ok
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by nick50(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
He has been relegated after working so hard to rig the election in favour of his master same way Tinubu was benched after the 2015 elections
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Laghondi2008: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
VP Osinbajo inaugurates an inter-agency TASK FORCE to help AMCON recover N5trillion debt. He also met with a delegation of the World Bank and International Finance Corporation led by the Regional Vice President for Africa World Bank, Hafez Ghanem Quote]
Re: EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere by Lifted2000: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Odumakin led organization, how long will you be remembered for your intentional discord you always attempt to sow between the president and vice president. [img][/img]
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere on Tuesday said the dissolution of the Economic Management Team (EMT) headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by President Muhammadu Buhari is clearly a vote of no confidence in a loud indictment.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Yinka Odumakin, the organisation’s National Publicity Secretary said Osinbajo’s position has become totally redundant and irrelevant.

“It is clearly a vote of no confidence and a loud indictment. His position has become totally redundant and irrelevant.

“Unfortunately, politicians don’t relinquish positions here except they are forced out,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/emt-osinbajos-position-as-vice-president-has-become-totally-irrelevant-afenifere/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Returns To PDP / Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash / "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.