Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars (72041 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Background, Net Worth, And Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / 20 Richest Pastors In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Donsheddy: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of these wealthy pastors are blacks.

Even the few whites among them have congregations of more blacks than whites.

The poorest states in the United States are also the most religious.

What does this tell you about blacks

You did the counting yourself abi...
Stop dishing out imaginary figures biko...
There are rich pastors and also poor pastor's...
I don't understand why you guys are always hating on pastors they ain't the cause of your problems biko...

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

We serve God a lot both in spirit and in truth

SMH.

No, you don't. You serve God because you want to get jobs, you want money, you want good life.

The prosperity preacher knows the blacks are relatively disadvantaged in the United States. So, he brings hope to them. He brainwashes them into parting with their money in exchange for divine jobs, and prosperity. The blacks continue to be poor but hopeful while the prosperity preacher gets richer and richer.

It is not wonder why in the list of wealthiest pastors, at least 6 are blacks, while black countries remain the poorest in the world.

TD Jakes and some of the other black American preachers are some of the richest pastors on earth, but the black community in the United States continues to battle with absolute poverty, unemployment, and drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by LINTUNE(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
[center][/center]
frowland:
Hahah, alright oo. But Jesus no get shishi.
I know a verse where tax men tackled Jesus and his disciples and he had no kobo to settle MC Oluomo and his boys back then. It is well.
guy u daft o, someone that dined with the wealthy pharisees, someone that rode on a donkey that no one has ever ridden, someone that had dinner at the upper room with his disciples(read Jewish culture and tell me whether an average man can afford that).. the son of a carpenter over 2000 years ago.. Dude u guys should think before u talk, no servant of God was poor they just lived a modest live.. Poverty IS A Diseases

4 Likes

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
Blessed men of God
The report is far from being accurate
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Tuns20(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Godspower35:
Churches around the world earn millions of dollars every week. This money comes from tithing, offerings and prophetic gifts and is used to pay the salaries of community workers. In addition to church offerings, they also earn money on TV shows, special performances, books they write, and much more. The overseers of these churches are also workers.

We have decided to give a deep insight into the lives of some of these spiritual leaders to bring you the 10 richest pastors in
the world and their cars:

Kenneth Copeland - worth 120 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-x7VcNi7IKH0/XYEvloZ3S5I/AAAAAAAAC4Y/GFjTDT6rItIwHYy1anmyK4dLftp1qFGzQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/kenneth-copeland.jpg[/img]
The richest pastor in the world, Kenneth Copeland, became a Christian in the mid-1990s and founded the ministries of Kenneth Copeland in Texas. The church earns millions selling books, DVDs and more. The church has its own runway and it flies with a 6 billion Naira jet. Copeland lives in a 2 billion naira mansion and drives numerous cars such as an 88 million Naira Maserati, Range Rover, Audi and Bentley.

David Oyedepo - worth 54 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BNrzhcOW3Bw/XYEw-cUvbKI/AAAAAAAAC4k/4F7Tb17kuHcRx-3veBvdkxtS8aPj3ENhgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/David%2Boyedipo.jpg[/img]
The founder of Living Faith Church, also known as the Winning Chapel, David Oyedepo, is the richest pastor in Africa and Nigeria. He preaches about prosperity and lives life to the fullest. He owns two universities in Nigeria - Covenant University in Ogun and Landmark University in Kwara. He has a lavish collection of cars, including a Range Rover Sport with 12 million Naira, a Bentley GTC, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and a Roll-Royce Phantom. Even more shocking was that this was just one of two private jets under his name.

Pat Robertson - worth 36 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-72Efq3OHzAM/XYEyaChZooI/AAAAAAAAC4w/6iVRyi83JYIxPkLoZLzQkGzyvpHXvAnAgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Pat.jpg[/img]
If you know the Christian broadcasting network broadcasting the 700 Club, you must have wondered who owns such a mega-outfit. Well, he's Pat Robertson. He is also the chancellor and founder of Regent University in the United States. 87-year-old Pat Robertson lives in an 11 million Naira mansion and owns a whole range of luxury automobiles, including the 41 million Naira Chevy Corvette. It is also rumored that he also has a jet.

Benny Hinn - worth 23 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gvKfm02aHUg/XYEz98TQCcI/AAAAAAAAC48/Ir8qya5Rw4gGNhefWW1sbj3rRl7SSN75gCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Benny%2BHinn.jpg[/img]
In 1983, the Orlando Christian Center was founded by Benny Hinn. The Israeli-born evangelist is known for his miracle crucifixes, which recorded countless healings and people raised from the dead. He lives in a Texas mansion and drives a Rolls-Royce, a 72-million-naira Ferrari, an expensive Mercedes-Benz from McLaren and also had a jet.

Chris Oyakhilome - worth 18 billion Naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ey5GUbxS5Lc/XYE04gMlZdI/AAAAAAAAC5E/JiQpZg2f-L0VFS7Cp1wHiV1T5RdQFyJ-ACLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Chris.jpg[/img]
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the lead pastor and founder of the Believers Love World Church, popularly known in Nigeria as the Christian Embassy. The Edo-born spiritual leader also has many books under his name and a television station. He was once married to an Italian - Anita - and they have two daughters together.

All of his vehicles are among the most expensive and luxurious in the world, including a Mercedes-Benz 35 million Naira G-Wagon, a Range Rover Sport worth 18 million Naira and a Bentley GTC. The Nigerian is said to have his own jet called Sky power.

Joel Osteen - worth 14.5 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9oWvIfxhhnc/XYE3J2Agn_I/AAAAAAAAC5Y/P5q5-NkE4BwsAsRPFSf1qxlKRU2fPmDCQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/joel.jpg[/img]
The well-known American pastor Joel Osteen inherited the largest Protestant church in the United States in 1999 from his father. With a weekly church visit of over 50,000 faithful, Lakewood Church also has a television station that broadcasts to more than a hundred countries.

Joel Osteen is married to Victoria Osteen. The husband and wife live with two children in their 3.6 billion naira villa in Houston. The Pastor, whose book, Your Best Life Now, has been on the New York Times bestseller list for four years. He drives a Mercedes-Benz G Wagon worth 35 million naira, a 72 million naira Ferrari, a jet of millions of naira, and a massive house.

Creflo Dollars - worth 10 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-GrjPrPIm3As/XYE4jDsTbdI/AAAAAAAAC5k/BUSzr-_F3YM_2dZCPQMGWSsidw17vfZhwCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/creflo.jpg[/img]
Popularly known as "It is God's will to succeed in every way," the American preacher Creflo Dollar literally has a constant "dollar flo". He founded the World Changers Church in Georgia years ago and counts more than 30,000 dedicated parishioners. He owns 165 million naira Rolls Royce cars, expensive Manhattan and Atlanta villas, and a 700 million naira private jet.

Billy Graham - worth 9.5 billion Naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tpJyZd-rJN8/XYE5nQBbOeI/AAAAAAAAC5s/g4LkesHVLSUkOu1YbKoaM0H4aMPGVxk1gCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Billy.jpg[/img]
One of the first pastors ever to be considered a celebrity is Billy Graham. The founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association gained popularity in the 1940s and was the spiritual leader of former US Presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon. It was also known that he was taught along with Martin Luther King Jr.

Billy Graham passed away in 2018 at the age of 99 and had reached over 2.2 billion listeners from around the world. Before his death he drove a 45 million Naira Rolls-Royce Cullinan and also had a jet.

Rick Warren - worth 9 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-T5bzsCCd9Hk/XYE6oqsZr-I/AAAAAAAAC50/l32aneF7bkczh0iPqNf1RqMAWrHCgxpBACLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Rick%2Bwarren.jpg[/img]
The Saddle back Church was founded in 1980 by Pastor Rick Warren in Lake Forest, California. The Evangelical Church is currently the fifth largest church in America and has at least 21,000 visitors a week. In 2006, Rick Warren once aroused media interest after inviting former Senator Barack Obama into his church, despite their opposing views on abortion.

Pastor Warren is now married to Kay Warren and currently lives with her children in California. The 63-year-old pastor is also known for his bestselling A Purpose Driven Life. With all the success and fame that the respected pastor has built in his life, he claims to have donated 90% of his income to charity and left him 10% for him and his family.

Franklin Graham - worth 7 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-s7jk211TEyo/XYE7ukFLV4I/AAAAAAAAC58/NokmBYL2JwEphDGYDyE_zGZgQDfT_n7nQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/franklin.jpg[/img]
He is 65 years old and was converted to Christianity only 43 years ago. He took on the evangelism of his father and is currently President and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. The younger Graham is also the author of many inspirational books and materials.

The pastor is now married and has children. He drives a Bentley Continental GT worth 35 million naira, inherited cars from his father and flies a 325-million-naira private jet.

What's your say?
Source:
https://naijacarnews.com/celeb-car/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world-and-their-cars-748
[img]https://1.bp..com/-qLFv2QwjY_I/XYFAt2S3TyI/AAAAAAAAC6I/BlvFpeWF3h4Cr1ltM933oZ5UgNJ7di4sQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/David%2Boyedipo.jpg[/img]

Your list ain't complete without Edir Macedo..A Brazilian and the richest pastor in the world,worth estimated to be 1.2 billion dollars..
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by kenodrill: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Oyedepo is the richest.he's worth much more than #54b

2 Likes

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by owila4luv(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Neoteny:

You're obviously a favorite donor of the pastors.

They certainly love people who think like you, people who stupidly part with their income to fund the ostentatious lifestyles of these conmen, then turn around to say "god did it".

Anytime I launch my own biblical enterprise I'd love for you to find fellow lemmings like your humble self and join in making me fabulously wealthy.
if you serve God in truth and in Spirit he will bless Thy Food And Thy Water, they All Have Stories to Tell

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by gnykelly(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2019
most of those American pastor are located in the south side of the country
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Donsheddy:

You did the counting yourself abi...
Stop dishing out imaginary figures biko...
There are rich pastors and also poor pastor's...
I don't understand why you guys are always hating on pastors they ain't the cause of your problems biko...

I thought you had a superior argument.

Didn't know that you were just being emotional as usual.

No wonder they continue to scam you.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by owila4luv(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
LINTUNE:
[center][/center]guy u daft o, someone that dined with the wealthy pharisees, someone that rode on a donkey that no one has ever ridden, someone that had dinner at the upper room with his disciples(read Jewish culture and me whether an average man can afford that).. the son of a carpenter over 2000 years ago.. Dude u guys should think before u talk, no servant of God was poor they just lived a modest live.. Poverty IS A Diseases
he forgot that Jesus has paid the price of poverty sickness etc on the cross, being poor or rich is our choice

3 Likes

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
owila4luv:
he forgot that Jesus has paid the price of poverty sickness etc on the cross, being poor or rich is our choice

Don't twist the scriptures because of your greed.

The only price Jesus paid for us on the cross was the price of our salvation.

Before the death of Christ, salvation came with a huge cost, but Christ died so that we now have it for free.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Aiyk2333: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
Where is Dr. Bill Winston and T.D Jakes?

The problem I have with most Nigerians on pastors is....They make it look as if preaching prosperity and tithing and having a private jet is a Nigerian thing.

There are rich pastors all over the world who own PJs and businesses.
because u don't understand most of those foreign pastors have outside businesses, they write best selling books, it's sells millions in copies, they're more of evangelists.. ur regular Nigerian sits in his headquarters and commands all the riches around him
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by favour32(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
... Levites, widows and orphans now( ꈍᴗꈍ)
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Sunnycliff:

So they should turn to government that provides jobs for its citizens right?
When they pay more offering than tax
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by zitoray(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
The people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. When u serve God and do his will. U will c how God is will do greatly in ur life more that he did in d life of all these pastors mentioned

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Dagrace01(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
None of the above listed pastors are real for me. You can't claim to be a man of GOD and be gathering wealth. Jesus never own a horse, donkey or boat. Apostle Paul never owned a property. I wonder the part of the Bible or man of GOD in the Bible these men are emulationg. Yes! U can gather wealth for the church of GOD, build it to it's finest, but if any member of ur church is lacking u are wrong. If there's still a beggar out there while u drive pass in ur sophisticated cars u are wrong. If the children of ur members can't afford the tuition fees of ur schools u are wrong. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Donsheddy: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

I thought you had a superior argument.

Didn't know that you were just being emotional as usual.

No wonder they continue to scam you.

No body is scamming anybody...
If you feel you're scammed then stop going to church simple..
Strength wey you suppose use criticize your leaders wey keep this country like this you dey use am on people wey no care about you....

I don't think you're better than those people you feel are been scammed else you should be number one on Forbes list...

No matter what happens in this world we must surely have the poor people and the rich people...

Every body can't be rich...
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Crown033: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2019
So we have 2 pastors from Nigeria in this list.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Jacksparrow2019: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2019
If all this Nigerian pastors can at least take out 1 billion out of d billions they have I think d unemployment rate, crime rate etc in Nigeria will b reduced at least by 1% BT......bt They have not start to think in that direction.......
Only God go help � us
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by owila4luv(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Don't twist the scriptures because of your greed.

The only price Jesus paid for us on the cross was the price of our salvation.

Before the death of Christ, salvation came with a huge cost, but Christ died so that we now have it for free.
salvation is the ultimate but if you're save spiritually an hungry physically will you be happy? the bible says an ye shall serve the lord your God he shall bless thy Food an Thy Water
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by missCAPS: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2019
This is even old... The one I heard like 3 days ago made me very sad. A guy was proudly saying how body guards of a pastor hold pepper spray around him and even tasers to prevent people from coming close to him. Same person that told you the holy spirit protects #smh
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by madridsta007(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2019
modsfucker:
Still waiting for the list of ten richest Imams undecided

Hahahaha!

You think these guys no dey fear? They have sense o! Let them try it and you will hear of fatwa on their heads grin
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Donsheddy: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Dagrace01:
None of the above listed pastors are real for me. You can't claim to be a man of GOD and be gathering wealth. Jesus never own a horse, donkey or boat. Apostle Paul never owned a property. I wonder the part of the Bible or man of GOD in the Bible these men are emulationg. Yes! U can gather wealth for the church of GOD, build it to it's finest, but if any member of ur church is lacking u are wrong. If there's still a beggar out there while u drive pass in ur sophisticated cars u are wrong. If the children of ur members can't afford the tuition fees of ur schools u are wrong. I rest my case.

Because they are pastors they are meant to beg for food abi....
That way they are real men of God abi...
Education is not cheap anywhere is the world...
Shebi the schools your govt. Opened with tax payers money how fa...
What can you say about them...

Sense is cheap brother
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Smh. And most of their followers can't even feed well.

That's the choice of the followers... They chose to hand over their God-given intelligence willingly. It's not slavery, it's voluntary.

Same way millions chose to be daft during last general elections... Y'all should stop singling out clergy men to vent... Sh*t is getting stale.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by echibuogwu(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2019
So what happened to Lazarus
owila4luv:
salvation is the ultimate but if you're save spiritually an hungry physically will you be happy? the bible says an ye shall serve the lord your God he shall bless thy Food an Thy Water
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Tumbulum:
Stop regurgitating useless news. We know this already. Tell us something new you useless mods from the dark Islamic kingdom.

Can't blame them... They know thousands of frustrated souls will spend their hard-earned MB to click and wail... It's all business. tongue
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by ClitRaider: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
modsfucker:
Still waiting for the list of ten richest Imams undecided

Those one na virgin seekers o.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by TruthProphet: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Olufela30:
Only God can bless this much and more !!!

Chai!! Backing up these con men with the name of a non-existent god!

The number of gullible people in this world ennn! Chai!
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2019
freedomchild:
The very essence of religion has been compromised.

Religion in itself is a compromise...
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by OlawaleBammie: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2019
frowland:
Hahah, alright oo. But Jesus no get shishi.
I know a verse where tax men tackled Jesus and his disciples and he had no kobo to settle MC Oluomo and his boys back then. It is well.

gringringrin Nigerians and d way dey talk ehn!! u wil just b lafin

soo u mean d curent mc oluomo is reincarnated abi?? ur mouth ehn!grin

BTW, Jesus get shishi oo, remember Judas Iscariot as His treasurer den. if der is no income der wont b a treasurer na.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

We serve God a lot both in spirit and in truth

Most of us don't truly serve God... If we did, hypocrisy and corruption won't be this high among us. We are just intellectually deficient and horrendously gullible. undecided
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by remigiusizunna(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Where is MBAKA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Rev. Stennett Kirby Of Church Of England Caught Sniffing Cocaine, Watching Porn / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.