Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars (72098 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Background, Net Worth, And Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / 20 Richest Pastors In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Donsheddy:

No body is scamming anybody...
If you feel you're scammed then stop going to church simple..
Strength wey you suppose use criticize your leaders wey keep this country like this you dey use am on people wey no care about you....

I don't think you're better than those people you feel are been scammed else you should be number one on Forbes list...

No matter what happens in this world we must surely have the poor people and the rich people...

Every body can't be rich...

Bro, you are too emotional. It is people like you who get scammed by Yahoo boys.

Prosperity preachers are like Yahoo boys. They don't use guns to hold you ransom. They prey on your inadequacies.

Why don't these prosperity preachers thrive in wealthy countries such as Luxembourg? Why do they always frequent Africa and the South American countries for their revivals and crusades?

You write that I should be criticizing my leaders? Which leaders? Are we not in a religious country? Can we pretend not to see Oyedepo's influence in Nigeria?

Oyedepo, and our other self-acclaimed men of God are religious leaders in Nigeria. If we criticize our politicians for the mess we have found ourselves today, we should not spare the religious leaders too. After all, they are making money without paying tax, and are thus costing us billions in revenue.

In addition, these religious leaders frolick with politicians and have been known to benefit from stolen funds.

Someone stole money from Sheraton Hotel and donated a huge amount of it to Christ Embassy of Chris Oyakhilome. When the money was discovered to be stolen funds, Oyakhilome refused to let go of the share that had gone to him.

Also, in the case of Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, someone stole money from a state government purse and donated some of it to Winners Chapel. Oyedepo remained quiet about the fund till this day.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by zitoray(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Anointing for greater impact through the word of God, shall continue to flow in ur life life. Keep shining my prophet

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Donsheddy:

You did the counting yourself abi...
Stop dishing out imaginary figures biko...
There are rich pastors and also poor pastor's...
I don't understand why you guys are always hating on pastors they ain't the cause of your problems biko...

It's not actually hatred as much as it is Envy... Most of them would trade places with these men in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever arose. Hypocrisy is a truly a Negro thing.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by NNature(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2019
modsfucker:
Still waiting for the list of ten richest Imams undecided
Kindly wait till eternity dear. angry sad
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by bizhop01: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2019
6 billion Naira jet. Copeland lives in a 2 billion naira mansion and drives numerous cars such as an 88 million Naira Maserati, Range Rover, Audi and Bentley.
I believe the pastor doesn't reside in nigeria and america doesn't use naira.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by pyro62(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Eyan Forbes .
Shebi you dey see their bank account? Abi you follow them go market to buy their properties.. Can you imagine you say the 3rd pastor's house is an 11million naira mansion.
Op Even in your village can you build a mansion with just 11million naira?

Get your facts right before you make post.
If you know me, I hate nonsense. angry
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2019
owila4luv:
salvation is the ultimate but if you're save spiritually an hungry physically will you be happy? the bible says an ye shall serve the lord your God he shall bless thy Food an Thy Water

No one is saying anyone should be hungry.

Modesty is key.

All a pastor needs is food, shelter and clothing. But today, pastors are so wealthy that many people now want to be pastors.

Pastoral calling is serious calling to serve, not to amass wealth.

A pastor should know better than to live a luxurious life.

This was what the wise man said:

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God." (Proverbs 30:7-9)

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by oostin: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
A simple Google search will show you that Brazilian Evangelist Edir Macedo is the richest Pastor in the world with a networth of about $1.1 billion which translates to close to 500 billion naira.

Can't understand why we have become this lazy that a simple Google search is now so difficult.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by MartinsD12(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Godspower35:
Churches around the world earn millions of dollars every week. This money comes from tithing, offerings and prophetic gifts and is used to pay the salaries of community workers. In addition to church offerings, they also earn money on TV shows, special performances, books they write, and much more. The overseers of these churches are also workers.

We have decided to give a deep insight into the lives of some of these spiritual leaders to bring you the 10 richest pastors in
the world and their cars:

Kenneth Copeland - worth 120 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-x7VcNi7IKH0/XYEvloZ3S5I/AAAAAAAAC4Y/GFjTDT6rItIwHYy1anmyK4dLftp1qFGzQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/kenneth-copeland.jpg[/img]
The richest pastor in the world, Kenneth Copeland, became a Christian in the mid-1990s and founded the ministries of Kenneth Copeland in Texas. The church earns millions selling books, DVDs and more. The church has its own runway and it flies with a 6 billion Naira jet. Copeland lives in a 2 billion naira mansion and drives numerous cars such as an 88 million Naira Maserati, Range Rover, Audi and Bentley.

David Oyedepo - worth 54 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BNrzhcOW3Bw/XYEw-cUvbKI/AAAAAAAAC4k/4F7Tb17kuHcRx-3veBvdkxtS8aPj3ENhgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/David%2Boyedipo.jpg[/img]
The founder of Living Faith Church, also known as the Winning Chapel, David Oyedepo, is the richest pastor in Africa and Nigeria. He preaches about prosperity and lives life to the fullest. He owns two universities in Nigeria - Covenant University in Ogun and Landmark University in Kwara. He has a lavish collection of cars, including a Range Rover Sport with 12 million Naira, a Bentley GTC, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and a Roll-Royce Phantom. Even more shocking was that this was just one of two private jets under his name.

Pat Robertson - worth 36 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-72Efq3OHzAM/XYEyaChZooI/AAAAAAAAC4w/6iVRyi83JYIxPkLoZLzQkGzyvpHXvAnAgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Pat.jpg[/img]
If you know the Christian broadcasting network broadcasting the 700 Club, you must have wondered who owns such a mega-outfit. Well, he's Pat Robertson. He is also the chancellor and founder of Regent University in the United States. 87-year-old Pat Robertson lives in an 11 million Naira mansion and owns a whole range of luxury automobiles, including the 41 million Naira Chevy Corvette. It is also rumored that he also has a jet.

Benny Hinn - worth 23 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gvKfm02aHUg/XYEz98TQCcI/AAAAAAAAC48/Ir8qya5Rw4gGNhefWW1sbj3rRl7SSN75gCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Benny%2BHinn.jpg[/img]
In 1983, the Orlando Christian Center was founded by Benny Hinn. The Israeli-born evangelist is known for his miracle crucifixes, which recorded countless healings and people raised from the dead. He lives in a Texas mansion and drives a Rolls-Royce, a 72-million-naira Ferrari, an expensive Mercedes-Benz from McLaren and also had a jet.

Chris Oyakhilome - worth 18 billion Naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ey5GUbxS5Lc/XYE04gMlZdI/AAAAAAAAC5E/JiQpZg2f-L0VFS7Cp1wHiV1T5RdQFyJ-ACLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Chris.jpg[/img]
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the lead pastor and founder of the Believers Love World Church, popularly known in Nigeria as the Christian Embassy. The Edo-born spiritual leader also has many books under his name and a television station. He was once married to an Italian - Anita - and they have two daughters together.

All of his vehicles are among the most expensive and luxurious in the world, including a Mercedes-Benz 35 million Naira G-Wagon, a Range Rover Sport worth 18 million Naira and a Bentley GTC. The Nigerian is said to have his own jet called Sky power.

Joel Osteen - worth 14.5 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9oWvIfxhhnc/XYE3J2Agn_I/AAAAAAAAC5Y/P5q5-NkE4BwsAsRPFSf1qxlKRU2fPmDCQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/joel.jpg[/img]
The well-known American pastor Joel Osteen inherited the largest Protestant church in the United States in 1999 from his father. With a weekly church visit of over 50,000 faithful, Lakewood Church also has a television station that broadcasts to more than a hundred countries.

Joel Osteen is married to Victoria Osteen. The husband and wife live with two children in their 3.6 billion naira villa in Houston. The Pastor, whose book, Your Best Life Now, has been on the New York Times bestseller list for four years. He drives a Mercedes-Benz G Wagon worth 35 million naira, a 72 million naira Ferrari, a jet of millions of naira, and a massive house.

Creflo Dollars - worth 10 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-GrjPrPIm3As/XYE4jDsTbdI/AAAAAAAAC5k/BUSzr-_F3YM_2dZCPQMGWSsidw17vfZhwCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/creflo.jpg[/img]
Popularly known as "It is God's will to succeed in every way," the American preacher Creflo Dollar literally has a constant "dollar flo". He founded the World Changers Church in Georgia years ago and counts more than 30,000 dedicated parishioners. He owns 165 million naira Rolls Royce cars, expensive Manhattan and Atlanta villas, and a 700 million naira private jet.

Billy Graham - worth 9.5 billion Naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tpJyZd-rJN8/XYE5nQBbOeI/AAAAAAAAC5s/g4LkesHVLSUkOu1YbKoaM0H4aMPGVxk1gCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Billy.jpg[/img]
One of the first pastors ever to be considered a celebrity is Billy Graham. The founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association gained popularity in the 1940s and was the spiritual leader of former US Presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon. It was also known that he was taught along with Martin Luther King Jr.

Billy Graham passed away in 2018 at the age of 99 and had reached over 2.2 billion listeners from around the world. Before his death he drove a 45 million Naira Rolls-Royce Cullinan and also had a jet.

Rick Warren - worth 9 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-T5bzsCCd9Hk/XYE6oqsZr-I/AAAAAAAAC50/l32aneF7bkczh0iPqNf1RqMAWrHCgxpBACLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Rick%2Bwarren.jpg[/img]
The Saddle back Church was founded in 1980 by Pastor Rick Warren in Lake Forest, California. The Evangelical Church is currently the fifth largest church in America and has at least 21,000 visitors a week. In 2006, Rick Warren once aroused media interest after inviting former Senator Barack Obama into his church, despite their opposing views on abortion.

Pastor Warren is now married to Kay Warren and currently lives with her children in California. The 63-year-old pastor is also known for his bestselling A Purpose Driven Life. With all the success and fame that the respected pastor has built in his life, he claims to have donated 90% of his income to charity and left him 10% for him and his family.

Franklin Graham - worth 7 billion naira

[img]https://1.bp..com/-s7jk211TEyo/XYE7ukFLV4I/AAAAAAAAC58/NokmBYL2JwEphDGYDyE_zGZgQDfT_n7nQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/franklin.jpg[/img]
He is 65 years old and was converted to Christianity only 43 years ago. He took on the evangelism of his father and is currently President and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. The younger Graham is also the author of many inspirational books and materials.

The pastor is now married and has children. He drives a Bentley Continental GT worth 35 million naira, inherited cars from his father and flies a 325-million-naira private jet.

What's your say?
Source:
https://naijacarnews.com/celeb-car/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world-and-their-cars-748
[img]https://1.bp..com/-qLFv2QwjY_I/XYFAt2S3TyI/AAAAAAAAC6I/BlvFpeWF3h4Cr1ltM933oZ5UgNJ7di4sQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/David%2Boyedipo.jpg[/img]

And a nigerian pastor is second on the list, these people are business men using church members to enrich themselves
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Borntofuck: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2019
modsfucker:
they problems is to fuk small small girls not money
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by pyro62(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are too emotional. It is people like you who get scammed by Yahoo boys.

Prosperity preachers are like Yahoo boys. They don't use guns to hold you ransom. They prey on your inadequacies.

Why don't these prosperity preachers thrive in wealthy countries such as Luxembourg? Why do they always frequent Africa and the South American countries for their revivals and crusades?

You write that I should be criticizing my leaders? Which leaders? Are we not in a religious country? Can we pretend not to see Oyedepo's influence in Nigeria?

Oyedepo, and our other self-acclaimed men of God are religious leaders in Nigeria. If we criticize our politicians for the mess we have found ourselves today, we should not spare the religious leaders too. After all, they are making money without paying tax, and are thus costing us billions in revenue.

In addition, these religious leaders frolick with politicians and have been known to benefit from stolen funds.

Someone stole money from Sheraton Hotel and donated a huge amount of it to Christ Embassy of Chris Oyakhilome. When the money was discovered to be stolen funds, Oyakhilome refused to let go of the share that had gone to him.

Also, in the case of Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, someone stole money from a state government purse and donated some of it to Winners Chapel. Oyedepo remained quiet about the fund till this day.

Oga Nigeria info..
Stop spreading rumors joor.
If you don't like the pastors, do you have to spoil their names with baseless and unfounded lies?
There is God oo
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by micflo28(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
where dem vanity crew
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Sunnycliff(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

When they pay more offering than tax

Is the offerings voluntary or not
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2019
frowland:
Hahah, alright oo. But Jesus no get shishi.
I know a verse where tax men tackled Jesus and his disciples and he had no kobo to settle MC Oluomo and his boys back then. It is well.

Haaaaaaa
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Donsheddy:

No body is scamming anybody...
If you feel you're scammed then stop going to church simple..
Strength wey you suppose use criticize your leaders wey keep this country like this you dey use am on people wey no care about you....

I don't think you're better than those people you feel are been scammed else you should be number one on Forbes list...

No matter what happens in this world we must surely have the poor people and the rich people...

Every body can't be rich...

You do realize Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world where people give more monetary donations to religious houses than the coffers of their government (Taxes)...
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

It's not actually hatred as much as it is Envy... Most of them would trade places with these men in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever arose. Hypocrisy is a truly a Negro thing.

Envy?

The fact that you envy people does not mean others do. Don't project your envy onto me.

I don't envy these men because they don't know what they are doing by perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.

I am sure the Pharisees must have thought that Jesus was envious of them because He was always criticizing them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Neoteny(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2019
owila4luv:
if you serve God in truth and in Spirit he will bless Thy Food And Thy Water, they All Have Stories to Tell

Lols

I've seen enough church members wallowing in decrepitude to know you're being sold a lame horse. Why do you need to pay for your god to heed your prayers?

These charlatans have figured out a way to appeal to your baser fears of going it alone that they've commercialized religion. Since you're obviously Pentecostal I must ask: Does it not bother you that the richest man in Africa is a Muslim? Your god has "blessed" a non-believer!

All kinds of people, heathens, atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, heretics, pagans.... they're all getting blessed without paying some pastor a dime. Either your god does not exist, or he's indifferent who he blessed. Either way, you're getting scammed and robbed.

Think, don't just act.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by mu2sa2: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Nuclear99:
I have nothing to say
Ah, you have said something i.e saying you have nothing to say, which is more poignant than actually saying something.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
Where is Dr. Bill Winston and T.D Jakes?

The problem I have with most Nigerians on pastors is....They make it look as if preaching prosperity and tithing and having a private jet is a Nigerian thing.

There are rich pastors all over the world who own PJs and businesses.
Inferiority complex. i ws expecting someone to say this. So because Oyinbo pastors are there makes pastora angels now?. You're a slave with slave mindset. Keep giving them your money
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by OmoOshodi(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2019
List compiled by a RCCG member
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by mercyvivv(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria, well represented. Two candidates its no small feat. grin
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Ikiojeff: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Ototorito... Opoboeeee... wait for me, i is coming back..!!!
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Envy?

The fact that you envy people does not mean others do. Don't project your envy onto me.

I don't envy these men because they don't know what they are doing by perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.

I am sure the Pharisees must have thought that Jesus was envious of them because He was always criticizing them.

You are just emotional sir... I have stated the plain and observed/researched fact.

This has absolutely nothing to do with me as I envy no one, least of all scam artists... It should also not apply to you if you are truly not envious. So, there is no need getting upset about a sweeping statement...

Do some research yourself... It would even shock you (it actually amuses me grin) at the sheer number of people criticizing these individuals, yet still indulge in sharp practices in their daily lives and hustle.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2019
pyro62:

Oga Nigeria info..
Stop spreading rumors joor.
If you don't like the pastors, do you have to spoil their names with baseless and unfounded lies?
There is God oo

Agada became a guest of the police when his employers discovered that he had stolen from them to give to the church. Agada’s employers also insisted that Oyakhilome should refund the money. But the church issued a statement admitting that Agada made donations, but refused to make a refund. A year later, Gbenga Kehinde, another member, donated to the church in similar circumstances. Then an assistant manager with Eko International Bank, Kehinde stole about N40 million from his employers and donated N10 million to the church.
http://saharareporters.com/2006/06/13/super-rich-godfellas

An Abuja- based businessman , Mr. Nkem Ahidjo , claimed on Friday that N 35 m out of the N 8 .5 bn allegedly diverted by retired Maj . Gen . Emmanuel Atewe was paid to the Living Faith Church , popularly known as Winners ’ Chapel
https://punchng.com/n8-5bn-fraud-atewe-gave-n35m-winners-chapel-witness/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Obiworld2020: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2019
grin[url][/url] tongue
modsfucker:
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by BluntBoy(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

You are just emotional sir ... I have stated the plain and observed/researched fact.

This has absolutely nothing to do with me as I envy no one, least of all scam artists... It should also not apply to you if you are truly not envious. So, there is no need getting upset about a sweeping statement...

Do some research yourself... It would even shock you (it actually amuses me grin) at the sheer number of people criticizing these individuals, yet still indulge in sharp practices in their daily lives and hustle.

You are not the emotional one and yet you quickly jumped into the conclusion that we are envious. It is the very way that emotional people behave. They jump into conclusion based on mere evaluation.

Tell me, was Jesus envious of the Pharisees simply because He was always criticizing them?

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by desiredhome: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Sunnycliff:

So they should turn to government that provides jobs for its citizens right?
Because you don't know the reason there is church hence this such statement
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by vertueptime: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Meti99:
I have a feeling that Oyedepo is worth more than the worths acclaimed to him.
That man is Rich o

Yes oo for successfully millking Africans , if hes that rich why donate to his church let him use his billions and see how far it will go before demanding reimbursement from the gullibles
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Shaev7(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Christ gospel. Its well. To follow Christ ways is it easy?
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
In their churches are where you find the poorest people who contribute offerings and tithes that make them the richest.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

You are wrong, u need to see the big men with big cars who comes to their churches. More than 50 people Sowing seed of 1 million. I'm a living witness

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by nichol17: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
My God I never envy anybody, but please make me the person you want me to be, in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
His covenant university is the best in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev. Stennett Kirby Of Church Of England Caught Sniffing Cocaine, Watching Porn / Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Police Escort Arrive Church Event In Style / The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.