Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (80609 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by SniperSmurf(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2019
The PH strangler strikes again So soon? Something isn't right.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by gabsmilez(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2019
igist247:
According to Facebook user who shared some photos, another lady has been found dead in a hotel in choba Port Harcourt.

Read Source: https://www.mrifeanyisinfo.com/2019/09/serial-killer-strikes-again-another.html
so make fine girl no die abi? Shey death is meant for the ugly ones

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Kokaine:
Stop prostitution abeg.
PROSTITUTES too Full Port Harcourt.
It appears every HOME in Port Harcourt harbours a Prospective Ashawaoooo.

LADIES should wake up and be vigilant.
Even the PROSTITUTES in Diaspora are vigilant.
The way these LADIES JUMP into STRANGERS VEHICLES as if they ordered someone to purchase CARS for them, is amazing and absurd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by don4real18(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
But why are ladies following strange men and yahoo boys into the hotel. Yet the pained sympatheizer cursed the yahoo boys by saying they are stupid.

It is absurd stupidity that will make a Lady follow strange men and yahoo boy into a hotel
For the gram bro. For the gram
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by King44(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2019
This is what you get when ur source of income is ur punaney I feel no pity, na hustle kill am evidence to prove ranging out with a complete stranger you just met abeg if not for owo ego kudi what else no Bleep is given

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by anonimi: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2019
shuttox:
Very funny..CCTV must be installed in all hotel in ph

Wike should follow up on this along with the local government officials there.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Kokaine(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:

PROSTITUTES too Full Port Harcourt.
It appears every HOME in Port Harcourt harbours a Prospective Ashawaoooo.

LADIES should wake up and be vigilant.
Even the PROSTITUTES in Diaspora are vigilant.
The way they JUMP into VEHICLES as if they ordered someone to purchase CARS for them, is absurd.
imagine. Seeing how risky it is, why have the prostitutes not learned. Why does a girl rely on her privates to earn a living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Obamaekene(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2019
The thing tire me oh
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by fecoleef123(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Any Yahoo boy way I go see near my sister I go use him dick do money Okinawa boy
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by densiks: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2019
The phrase ‘Jungle don mature’ sums up this whole catch me if you can blood sucking venture.

As a graduate of Uniport, I know what port harcourt folks are capable of even when things had not gotten this horrible.

It’s a mix!
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by fecoleef123(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Any Yahoo boy way I go see near my sister I go use him dick do money Okija boy
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by BluntBoy(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2019
It is like someone has read too many crime novels, and is putting his/her knowledge to use.

He/she is further guided by the fact that our country does not have much respect for the sanctity of human life.

In developed countries, he/she would have been nabbed.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Kokaine:
imagine. Seeing how risky it is, why have the prostitutes not learned. Why does a girl rely on her privates to earn a living
If any LADY has made up her MIND to become an established PROSTITUTE, then it will be advised she goes for specialized KITS to protect herself.
...There are many available KITS.
...Pepper spray.
...Cervical Razors.
...Electric Needles.
...Electric Bracelets..
...bubble gum sprays.
And Many More
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by pyro62(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2019
BoboKush:
[s]There's presence of CCTV camera at Helena[/s].. M nt ruling out the fact that killing happen or nt because most of my friends r posting it but either way.... The thief is trackable

grin Presence of camera ko, presence of God ni.
I don't blame you bro, inglis is not even hawa language.

I hope they will capture all those awon gbomo gbomo
Not just on CCTV camera, but also in the street make awon vikings for ph use their skull merry with rum
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Cutehector:
worst part is that we will still see another one again. I just don't know if these ladies don't know what's going on or they are just adamant about it

I cannot agree less with you. The fact is most girls nowadays are just brainless and it's becoming obvious. Forget all the appearance and their "shine eye" when it comes to sexual and relationships matter anything aside that you wonder if it's sawdust that filled up their cranium. Don't be surprised in all these hulaballo that have been going on and the announcement "another dead body go fall".For the umpteenth time girls stop following strangers to hotel relying on police to get this murderer and serial killer might not materialize even with CCTV showing his face. Oloshos should go on strike this is really a perilous times for them

Let him who have ear heed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by jovialswag(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2019
2shure:
So na serial killer ow,that serial killer don watch FBI files,with i almost got away with it tire.
It saddens my heart that even after paying almost 7k for my dstv sub,nepa only gives me light for few hours and bring outrageous estimated billing by month end. What nonsense.
NEPA matter tire me dstv sef no get joy
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by BluntBoy(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Onlinealaba:
This is disheartening.am short of words, how many more deaths will be recorded before police swift into action.the evil days are here, R.I.P sis

The police work based on evidences.

So, the police gave directives to motel and hotel owners to install CCTV or any such methods of surveillance, but some hotel and motel owners are yet to do it.

Some workers of affected motels have been arrested.

The fear I have about the Nigerian police is that they might soon start arresting innocent people just to give the impression that they are working on the matter.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by myfan: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2019
She probably went for 5/10k only to end up losing her life. Bad.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by missunknown: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2019
I watched the Cctv recording on correct bro's page on facebook, it has been released
arzizhy:
I don't believe this. Helena Hotel has got a good CCTV coverage so it shouldn't be too difficult to get the serial killer. I suspect the hotels he uses are those no star hotels without serious security. So this story can't be true.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by iamdexteeni(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2019
If they've tried phyiscal means in apprehending the killers and it seems not working,won't they go spiritual? Something might come up fa
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by tsinzu: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2019
arzizhy:
I don't believe this. Helena Hotel has got a good CCTV coverage so it shouldn't be too difficult to get the serial killer. I suspect the hotels he uses are those no star hotels without serious security. So this story can't be true.
It's true, the CCTV footage has been released

https://www.nairaland.com/5423358/another-lady-killed-hotel-port

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Beetobee(f): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2019
We keep blaming the police, when shall we start being proactive for Godsake? If the the ladies don't follow them to the hotels will they be killed? Isn't it stupidity for you to hear one, two, three ladies killed but you still follow a man to a hotel? What of the hotels that just check in customers without proper identification? We have to contribute our own bit; will the police follow them into the room?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by naijadrivablog: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Helena Hotel by Choba Police Station and Total Filling Station? shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by tsinzu: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2019
madenigga:
Helena heavens get CCTV. They will catch him
The CCTV captured him, you can watch it here

https://www.nairaland.com/5423358/another-lady-killed-hotel-port

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by onyxo76(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Too bad, but with the current situation of things, can't these girls stop going to hotels for the meantime

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by vineyardfarms: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2019
I THOUGHT HOTELS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO ASK FOR ID, PHONE NUMBERS ETC AT FRONT DESK. WHAT ABOUT CCTV CAMARA TO ID THE CULPRIT. THIS IS SO SAD.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by infinitygod87: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2019
you guys seems not to get it,the serial killer might not be on a ritual mission,I see it as a revengeful act.. ritual killing usually involve mutilation of the body ..getting human parts for the sacrifice,doing such in an hotel would easily be detected as heavy blood stain mark will be on him .he is doing the killing to stop or avenge someone killed by prostitute and also judging with the CCTV video,the guy is fully prepared with the way he's swinging his hand ...ready to strangle anything that comes his way(I predict him to be a cultist or a soldier )
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Beetobee:
We keep blaming the police, when shall we start being proactive for Godsake? If the the ladies don't follow them to the hotels will they be killed? Isn't it stupidity for you to hear one, two, three ladies killed but you still follow a man to a hotel? What of the hotels that just check in customers without proper identification? We have to contribute our own bit; will the police follow them into the room?
.. Thank you. You made so much sense.To win this battle,all hands most be on deck.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2019
I thought the police caught the killers. Maybe it was this incident which brought an end to their reign of terror.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2019
PH girls should stop following or inviting unknown men to hotels

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2019
onyxo76:
Too bad, but with the current situation of things, can't these girls stop going to hotels for the meantime
. No,they can't. How can they when most of them will see you as dehumanizing women when you tell them the truth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.