Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State (20895 Views)

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Mkez(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Contraflexure:
Let's all join hands to expose them wherever we see them regardless of who/what they are to us. Let's make NIGERIA great again.
they will tell you because you don't know how to Press the keyboard that is why you never join the line of Yahoo yahoo
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Contraflexure: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2019
IMASTEX:

It is wisdom to address a system rather than a unit. Bring all those in America to live in Nigeria. And they will all become worse of. No excuse for crime, but a faulty system encourages crime. Leaderships is by example!
Have a great day.

Decide for yourself what example you wish to emulate.
Be a conscientious man.

The Almighty God lays before every man GOOD and EVIL (Deut 30:15-19). Your choice is the exercise of your free will.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Contraflexure: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Mkez:

they will tell you because you don't know how to Press the keyboard that is why you never join the line of Yahoo yahoo

I have 10 computers at my disposal. I use them LEGITIMATELY.

Goodluck to you and your 'keyboard'. Your chicken will soon come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by marydgkbaby(f): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Marvins0009:

Lazy youths if you get work you go get time to protest why them no protest say make fg reduces vat but something that’s doesn’t have meaning

wat are u saying, why won't they protest wen lives of every young girls out there is not safe anymore, girls are been brutally murdered all in d name of making money. if u have someone been brutalised u will know where it pains. Think!!!
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Divay22(f): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Hmmmm
Lol grin
I don't take bribe angry
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by JasonScoolari: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Divay22:

Lol grin
I don't take bribe angry
Indeed.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by profudus(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2019
What do you expect in a state where activities that degrade and erode our values, norms and ethics are promoted by government officials and traditional rulers? Nowadays, the worth of an individual in a community is reduced to the weight of his bank account /pocket. For example, government suspended the First Class scholarship to graduates indefinitely and schorlars returned home without completing their programmes in top universities all over the world citing paucity of fund as the reason for it's decision. However, the same government rewarded immorality in the name of reality show and engaged in other spending spree with millions of naira at the very watch of the public. Education has been relegated to the background in the State up to the extent that even children will ask you : who school help? They no longer wish to become medical doctors, pharmacist, lawyers or accountants but G-BOYS and GIRLS. Government, traditional rulers, parents, religious leaders and significant others have a lot to do in determining societal values and failure of society is their failure as well.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Kenneth10110(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Esseite:

Then of what purpose would the provisions of the Govt be if you and I have no country to call home due to criminality..

yes we should castigate and pressure the Govt, but who will when we all act like we are not bothered even when protests are held.

I dan tell you my own because hunger and situation never hammer you can criticize G boys and Ashawos. God no go let you see situation that's worse.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Hameex(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Una never see anything oh... U people were praising them before now like there is nothing bad doing fraudster and ritual grin grin
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by onefamily432(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2019
EFCC Na breaking n entry Dem dey do now. Dem nor dy burst responsibly by d normal procedure. Na point and carry Dem dey do. Them go fall your gate as if Na war Dem dey go. D way Dem take dy burst non politician different from how Dem take dy burst politician. If EFCC 1 burst non politicians Dem nor dy carry arrest warrant or behave like normal people, Dem dy surface like crazy wen escaped. Dem dey act like who dy crazy. Na for 9ja I take c say police 9 dy write statement dy give victim, na Dem dey tell u Wat to write. This country anything wen nor involved money Mr President dy bcom defeat n dumb to it.

Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
anonimi:

It is what one does with time, money etc.
Money is involved
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Dpatch(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
SaintAY:

Till then
chaii....
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Skybeach1: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Skybeach1 post=82363604]

How did you know they are rendered useless from work opportunities. They are simply greedy bush men. They want to live their life to impress the society. I know one that told me , a job of 50k is trash. He got a job and rejected it. They want to make their end a beginning simple. Stop this mediocrity pls
Re: Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State by Yankiss(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

"...aim at correction of societal values? Or you meant SOCIETAL VICES?"
Oga oloyinbo
my brother, we talk of wrongful value system. It's the bane of Nigeria. A system where wrong is so prevalent it is taken for right. Our values are not only confused and intrinsically defective but also counterproductive. I meant, when we correct our values and begin to see wrong as wrong....For an instance, a yahoo boy fleeces his victim. People deify him. The First scenario is Vice. The second is value based. So, from my perspective, if Yahoo for instance is criminalized by society, Yahoo boys are hated by their peers and treated like parriah by the society, , the crime becomes unattractive.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi / Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.