Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Unity That Is Not There As A Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unity That Is Not There As A Nation! (333 Views)

The Secret Recipe For Southern Unity, That Will Shake The Northern Oligarchy / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / The Unity Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unity That Is Not There As A Nation! by Ratello: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2019
This is Mai-Adua border, I know the town very well, because I worked in Mai-Adua Technical college as a contractor under Gaskiya Welding and Fabrication works, so I know Mai-Adua town very well.

Mai-Adua is not too far from Daura Buhari's home town, infact people use to take bicycle from Daura to Mai-Adua, because it is not too far, some times because many of our people have not been to the core north, when we try to tell them that Nigeria is not one, they find it difficult to believe.

Look at this picture, is it possible for we the Yorubas, Igbos, to line up like this from Benin Republic, or Abidjan to Nigeria? We all know that it is not possible, because the Cabal Custom will kill almost if not all the Okada riders.

But look at these ones, this is Mai-Adua, a neighbouring town of Daura, Buhari's home town, in Mai-Adua's market, they spend two types of money (currency); Nigerian's currency, and Niger's currency.

But here in the Souths, we all know that something like that is never possible, because we have been under the siege of our slave masters a long time ago, the unfortunate thing is that most of my Yoruba brothers and sisters don't want to be free, some because of Religion, some because of Politics, some because of the fear of the Oligarchy up North who are the strange Cabals.

If the terrorists family within the goverment tells you that they are closing borders, you should know that it is the borders in the Souths, the borders are, (1) Idiroko/Seme borders in Lagos state, (2) Bakassi border, Cross Rivers State, (3) Chikanda border, Kwara State, (4) Shaki border, Oyo State, (5) Abeokuta border, Ogun State.

These are the borders they mount pressures on to make the none-terrorists poor, so that terrorists from the northern part of Nigeria can be more richer than us, and the reason for this is to take over Nigeria systematically, because they know that a poor tribe have no say in the presence of the rich tribe.

Though many of our southern leader fail to understand that if most of your people are poor, one day it will surely affect you, most of Yoruba and Igbo politicians fail to understand that the person that use you to oppress your people today, will come for you one day, it is just a matter of time. The enemies of your tribe will come for your head one day, after they have use you to destroy yourself unknowingly.

I pray that God will help most Nigerians to understand my long time warnings, before it will be too late for us to act. God bless all those that are fighting for freedom in Jesus Mighty Name (Amen)!

#Copied

1 Like

Re: The Unity That Is Not There As A Nation! by Toroso: 3:09am On Sep 18, 2019
With all the lies your kinsmen have been dishing out since Buhari became the president, how do we know trust this your cock n bull story is not from Ipob or Kanu ?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On His Successor / Powerful Message Of Kwara State Governor On Independence Day / Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto As Tribunals Decide On Ganduje, Tambuwal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.