Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader (9796 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by chinedu234(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
The present government and economic foolishness are one and the same thing. Let the writer start his Midas touch business and report to us in 2023.
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Omojudy: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Horlufemi:

Liar
Lol. Why you think say I Dey lie?
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by xperiencelove(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
90% of bread, corn, Vegetables, bean cake,
moinmoin etc sellers in Nigeria are trading with less than 10k and they are making life out of it.
Vulcanheph:
10k that Can't last someone up to one week.....
What can 10 k really buy in This Awful economy...Any body that wants to Quote me should please tell me What difference the money can make to a business now?......
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by CodeTemplar: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2019
modelmike7:
Keep wailing.
Wailers prefer the thieves they worship to rather use the money to buy jewelries worth $40 MILLION DOLLARS and ships worth BILLION of Naira along with houses worth BILLION of dollars in foreign land than the money being use to support small scale businesses.
Your bigotry didn't make you see my dislike for the PDP era and pushed you to conclude I must be supporting the other party if not supporting the ruling one. Stúpid assumption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs / Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 / Festus Keyamo Replies Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.