Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) (56274 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die?is it judgement day already?dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

6pack guys are pussy savers kai

I i blame ur tutor
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2019
We should fry water?
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by wingmanIII: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die?is it judgement day already?dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

Experience speaking!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Jgoldie: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Deltatoto:
u no Dey fear?u dare talk to a leader in this manner?who told u my blokos is small?why I no go carry ur Toto for head when e Dey smell .if u bash me back I go begin trace u and if i catch u I go beat u

You wan beat me...iyalaya anybody on this forum....my toto wey dey smell like orange squash...ask seun...he swears by it....I m not Linda ikeji ooo...next time..learn to read n pass...you be man.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Lol....you like the sledge hammer size of dick abi
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

You wan beat me...iyalaya anybody on this forum....my toto wey dey smell like orange squash...ask seun...he swears by it....I m not Linda ikeji ooo...next time..learn to read n pass...you be man.
if e Dey smell like orange prove it to me drop ur number make I call u.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Neoteny:

Rich

Hahahaha

You're obviously new on the internets..

Everything you see on Instagram and Facebook is real.

undecided

that is hw you think when u re poor mentally.

i knw someone who knows hushpuppi n woodberry, thy are billionaires.
don't play yourself... stop hating...those guys n their connect are something else.. another one is dharmie richhie.
if u don't know anything, just shut up
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
What work does Hushpupi do to deserve frontpage news.

...and to the admin that fed us with this worthless news i say weldone.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

are u sure u 're OK.?? sense Is definitely far from u... How does this correspond with the topic?? mchteeew!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2019
All for the gram....
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Am 98KG and my blokus is not small.

98KG?

Bro, u fat o!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

. I guess u haven't met some fat guys who are war lords in the area.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Ibo girls like to get down with Yoruba all the time because their men doesn’t know how to take care of them .Na we open Linda Ikeji account and now na we still Dey fuuuuck her . I want to see this guy as Linda’s next baby daddy !
if only u know how much Yoruba ladies crave to have an Igbo guy in their life! In Nigeria only an Igbo man is willing to wear a faded shirt and use okada while his wife and kids use his CLK to drive around town. Give ur self brain ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by abimic(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

U ehn, no body go fit beat you even beyond this forum, iku yaato sorun, anyway you're here for the bashing, happy bashing julie, i know you're up to measure, every man to his own measure in return.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
I guess the chain her brother is putting on this time can pay " Nigeria's debt ".....
The ikeji's family without pride , is like rice without stew !!!!
As ugly as you are you still get mind to talk about people...
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Ibo girls like to get down with Yoruba all the time because their men doesn’t know how to take care of them .Na we open Linda Ikeji account and now na we still Dey fuuuuck her . I want to see this guy as Linda’s next baby daddy !

Believe me with this your thinking igbo girls will only chop you dry.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by renewable1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nice one

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system today for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Jgoldie: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
abimic:

U ehn, no body go fit beat you even beyond this forum, iku yaato sorun, anyway you're here for the bashing, happy bashing julie, i know you're up to measure, every man to his own measure in return.

Baby I sight you....cheers to toto water
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Fuck: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

If that's your picture on your profile, you look beautiful.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by betterpikinn: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

chai...

I some guys still dey kiss those lips embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

yuck.....
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Bleep post=82343399]

If that's your picture on your profile, you look beautiful.[/quote

Nice moniker bro
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Fuck: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=WalkerMichael post=82343569][/quote]

Thanks. smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

You must have gotten some exposure with experience
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Fine geh! But Hushpuppy is not fat na.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

that is hw you think when u re poor mentally.

i knw someone who knows hushpuppi n woodberry, thy are billionaires.
don't play yourself... stop hating...those guys n their connect are something else.. another one is dharmie richhie.
if u don't know anything, just shut up

The word "billionaire" is outside the spectrum of your comprehension, therefore any two-bit Instagram slay king who posts pictures of rentals and leases is a billionaire to your dumb stupid insect mind.

You'd know better if you pull your head outta Hush's butt to see the light.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Maldini212:
Hush puppi issa king
A top dude
His monthly cash out got y'all haters starving
Hush puppi is my king , your king and our king

We all love you king hush puppi
Assslicker spotted.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chi59:

Assslicker spotted.

shut up toto licker
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Eteka1:
Fine geh! But Hushpuppy is not fat na.

u dey mind am,.. make e see hushpupy just now, e go spread legs...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by quickly: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Fat guy was skinny before and dick size no they decrease.. I bet this guy was a skinny dude before his life became soft and easy.

Sometimes fatness is hereditary just like big yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.