Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies (32768 Views)

Undermining Separation Of Powers: Governors Tighten Grip On State Assemblies / FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by iammiracle1(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
[s]Call him any name we Yoruba will continue to rule over you from now till eternity. If I lie ask yourself while your people are all over our land ? Because you have just nothing and your so called Igbo leaders are selfish and brainless[/s].

Bro, to early for this, they don't send we the youths why should we hate on each other and carry their matter on our head like crayfish? Pls live and let's live, we should be hustling for our futures

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Enculer: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Wow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by francis5051: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Useless govt ruled by useless tribes that can't even solve little problem.. I can bet it that the north can not make Nigeria great because they lack the capacity to develop the truth is that we are wasting time with them.
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by VAQAXY: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Lets hear from yoruba APC led by Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Enculer: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Call him any name we Yoruba will continue to rule over you from now till eternity. If I lie ask yourself while your people are all over our land ? Because you have just nothing and your so called Igbo leaders are selfish and brainless.

Please preach love not hate.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by luvme0702: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2019
APC! Broom is gradually sweeping away the non cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Stevechoko45: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Enculer:

Afonja slave.
Enculer:

Afonja slave.
Enculer:

Afonja slave.

This is just the beginning ���

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Buhari will finally use his hands and bring APC down.... I hope PDP is warming up to take over power....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Useless illegitimate president, useless professor of law as VP, useless government. Finished nation cool

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Tulsaguy: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
A professor sharing N10k to market women to do business. N10k in Nigeria of today? Ha!!! Transforming people's lives with N10k?

How much does Kiki Osinbajo's perfume cost? How much is Yusuf Buhari's shoe polish? How much do they think can cook a pot of soup with panla fish inside?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by ACE1010: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2019
The battle has just begun...mark my words grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by pjc(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Call him any name we Yoruba will continue to rule over you from now till eternity. If I lie ask yourself while your people are all over our land ? Because you have just nothing and your so called Igbo leaders are selfish and brainless.
my dear, Igbos are not only in Yoruba lands, they are also everywhere up north, upto Maiduguri, across the deserts and the Atlantic. It had nothing to do with being a ruler or being ruled. Check their history, they barely had a ruler from time immemorial. Saddens me because they have failed to develop the sixth sense for politicking but am glad they have the resolve to persevere irrespective of the circumstance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Centcanada: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2019
You will a feather in this present dispensation and at the end you will be mock for being a figure head. This is my curse on you!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Centcanada: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2019
You will be feather in this present dispensation and at the end you will be mock for being a figure head. This is my curse on you!
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Olanipekun1: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
vedaxcool:
Fake news overload, despite the government rebuttal mainstream media have to pursue some idiotic agenda by some morons.
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by dahnimoh(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
WHAT do you do to toilet tissue after use, ....... throw it into the toilet of course.

SO this is no news to us It has been happening before now.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by jrusky(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Where are the apc bollocks can you see how your president and his vice started embarrassing themselves? What a shame.

Oshio on one side doing his own damage damage, buhari has started his own, Amaechi and Abbe doing their own damages, now your president want to hit Tinubu camp nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Bluntemperor: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
what is the story about? VP Oshinbajo was striped of power?over what? Agencies?Biko,lets hear word.VP should not worry unnecessarily because,its God that got him there and few Nigerians who wants to destabilize the government can continue to rant.The VP had been tested and proven as a good Ambassador when Buhari was terribly sick and nowhere then.Those who are thinking of 2023 are enemies of Nigeria and they should go to Buhari and beg him while he couldn't not talk to Nigerians at all times,since Ministers and the rest now reports to his chief of staff.what a nation.VP sir,God will continue to confuse and expose your enemies and only Him will fight for you.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by chozzy: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Na wao
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by otokx(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Really embarrassing.
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by DonTattaglia: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:

Your point is factless..Rule over which people! In ur house right? Face the message and not the messenger..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Truthbites: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Afonjas , by the time they finish with una....hmmmm. make I laf small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Samunique(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2019
The former NBA President mentioned that it was in the wisdom and absolute discretion of the President to replace Prof. Osinbajo as the head of the EMT or whatever. “No friction should be read into this neither…It is not to whittle down the powers of the VP. It is the President’s absolute discretion to give the VP more work in other areas,” he said.

Hmm !!!

There's fire on the mountain !!!
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by ZZ22: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Stop feeling fly, there's nothing write home about in your land. Absolutely nothing.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Urchman200: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
I hope the mod is watching u with ur tribal comment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
What exactly are you guys fighting about here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In UAE Are Financing Boko Haram Terrorists – Garba Shehu / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.