Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies (32803 Views)

Undermining Separation Of Powers: Governors Tighten Grip On State Assemblies / FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by hopexter(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
DMerciful:
In not about the Igbos only but the stupid supremacy war between Yorubas and Igbos thats causing this Northern domination in politics and until both tribes shelve their differences and cooperate, Nigeria cannot progress. The North has zero capacity to progress Nigeria so its left for Igbos and Yorubas to do it cooperatively

Atleast you know what I'm talking about. Having such ideas doesn't make you an Afonja doesn't it? Nigeria can never develop if things go the same way like this.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by maisauki: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
otipoju:

Truly this should be the mindset of every Nigerian but sadly it is not so.

I long for a visionary, non- tribalistic leader who is capable of modern governance and not " rulership" which oppresses the citizens by its very nature.

T
the great Dr Martin Luther King, Jr said he had a dream for Uncle Sam in 1963. in 1968, he said it that he wouldn't be able to witness the dream. the dream manifested in 2008 when a root from unknown Kenya grew into a fat tree that bore great fruits became the POTUS

so, let's hope that even if not in our generation, Nigeria will be great, God willing
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by otipoju(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2019
maisauki:
the great Dr Martin Luther King, Jr said he had a dream for Uncle Sam in 1963. in 1968, he said it that he wouldn't be able to witness the dream. the dream manifested in 2008 when a root from unknown Kenya grew into a fat tree that bore great fruits became the POTUS

so, let's hope that even if not in our generation, Nigeria will be great, God willing

I wish i could share your optimism but sadly i dont. Apart from the leaders, a whole lot of Nigerians are mean, vindictive and only pretend to respect you if they have something to gain from you.

From the pulpit to the streets its the same story. They call on God not because they love him but so that he can give them something and so that he can kill their perceived enemies.

The leaders are a true representation of their people.

My last trip to Lagos was a real eye opener as to the psychology of the average Nigeria.I am forever scarred from that experience. And i was born and bred in lagos for 33 years ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2019
hopexter:

So who ever speaks out about your cowardice becomes an Afonja. Even though I'm from Delta, I'll rather be an Afonja than balless ipob undecided

ok, mr niger deltan, why then did the afonjas combine with the tyrant buhari to remove your fellow niger deltan brother, goodluck jonathan, from aso rock?!!!

or, was gej not a "southerner" in 2015 mr "ballfull" niger deltan?!!!

you are such a clown!!!
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by hopexter(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

ok, mr niger deltan, why then did the afonjas combine with the tyrant buhari to remove your fellow niger deltan brother, goodluck jonathan, from aso rock?!!!

or, was gej not a "southerner" in 2015 mr "ballfull" niger deltan?!!!

you are such a clown!!!

It's a power Tussle, do you think it was only the APC that took out Jonathan? Think.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2019
hopexter:

It's a power Tussle, do you think it was only the APC that took out Jonathan? Think.

stop digressing!!!

I am not interested in any other factors in the maneuverings that led to the ousting of gej from aso rock except for how and how the so-called "southies", who you are now advocating to join forces, contributed by either omissions or commissions to gej's downfall!!!

clearly state, mr ballfull, the factors from the "south" that contributed to the removal of gej from aso rock or keep your appalling cognitive dissonance to yourself please!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by hopexter(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

stop digressing!!!

I am not interested in any other factors in the maneuverings that led to the ousting of gej from aso rock except for how and how the so-called "southies", who you are now advocating to join forces, contributed by either omissions or commissions to gej's downfall!!!

clearly state, mr ballfull, the factors from the "south" that contributed to the removal of gej from aso rock or keep your appalling cognitive dissonance to yourself please!!!

Who cares what you're interested in. You brought your past president into my mention and I responded as you deserved and now you're vexed with no power to do anything other than to speak worthless English from your poor chalet with no actions as usual lol. grin
Re: Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
hopexter:

Who cares what you're interested in. You brought your past president into my mention and I responded as you deserved and now you're vexed with no power to do anything other than to speak worthless English from your poor chalet with no actions as usual lol. grin

yes, now I'm satisfied as I always love to see my target spewing gutter language and going ad hominem once I box them into a corner!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

you know someone has no ammunition left once they go personal as well as off topic!!!

next time, be more circumspect and considered when you decide to come online and expose your intelligence level my fellow "southerner" from the niger delta!!!

goodluck jonathan truly had nobody else firmly on his side except we, the great igbos!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / Ten Things About MKO's Daughter, Rinsola, APC National Youth Leader Aspirant / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.