Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari (13751 Views)

Leaked Audio Of Tinubu Blaming Buhari For #Lekkimassacre / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2019
@OP.

Totally agree with you as my views mirror yours as per the conundrum of a people not doing what they can to be part of change and yet expecting others to deliver that change 100%.

Nigerians are bad at taking personal responsibility for their own actions. They never practice what they preach. Change begins with us. Leaders should be held responsible too. That does not mean they are the only ones responsible for the problems our nation is facing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by kayfra: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:
Fallacy of blaming Buhari ;
When Nigerian names are mentioned every single day killing both locally and abroad, we need to sort our house before we blame Buhari. When Nigerian Youth are caught with drugs abroad or caught in scamming scandals, it is not because Buhari did not provide Jobs, it is because of GREED, GREED and then GREED.

When Nigerians cultivate a culture of living large by any means necessary, and when we have parents and elders turning a blind eye, Buhari is not to blame.When we celebrate excess, corruption, and material things at the expense of contentment, community and humility, Buhari is not to blame.

Our land is soaked with the blood of rituals, saturated with the spirits of kidnapped victims, laid to waste with LAZY LAZY YOUTH who refuse to do work and want to be stinking rich overnight. I am tired of our people’s tolerance for evil and wickedness, I am tired of the criminal mindedness of our youth, I am tired of wicked governors and leaders and I am ashamed of parents who encourage their children’s criminality by silence and subtle encouragement.How will Nigerians resolve all these problems? Will our hate for Buhari quench our lust and thirst for money? Will our hate for Buhari stop our youth from kidnapping and ritual killings? Will our hate for Buhari destroy corruption? Nigerians, we need to look ourselves in the mirror. Why do other countries ‘hate’ us?

Solution ;
Are we going to continue to support a culture of arrogance, wanton greed, criminality and then blame Buhari, or should we stand together, acknowledge these problems and ROOT out all undesirable elements in our communities and states? We have to make our homes, offices, villages, towns, cities and states unbearable for wicked people, we have to bring back the death penalty and long prison sentences for hardened criminals.

But most of all we need the government to help provide the infrastructure and maintenance that will encourage investors and local businesses. We need our rich countrymen to start investing more at home than abroad and create jobs for the youth. We need to revamp the civil service and education systems and make them more efficient, cost effective, smaller in size and uproot the culture of bribery and kickbacks. We need a better education for the youth so that they can be delivered from ignorance and illiteracy. Police force must become more accountable and the army should not get involved in civilian affairs, harassing ordinary people and supporting crooks and criminals in our society.

Yes we need good leaders, and we can only talk about good leaders when we ourselves begin to hate evil with a passion, when we refuse to partake of blood money, when we turn looters and corrupt government officials away, when we vote out bad leaders and we start embracing decent, hard work that is able to create opportunity, wealth , pride and peace.

The revolution starts with US, the People.

End of rant.

You are correct and you've been vindicated. Right before your eyes, you see the problem playing out. Nobody wants to be accountable so it's easier to pass the buck to the President.

The country is a mess in it's entirety. From the useless lazy youths to the money hungry criminals to the retarded tribal jingoist that see tribe in everything.

God bless the genuine hard working non-criminal Nigerian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2019
kayfra:

You are right. But right before your eyes, you see the problem playing out. Nobody wants to be accountable so it's easier to pass the buck to the President.

The country is a mess in it's entirety. From the useless lazy youths to the money hungry criminals to the retarded tribal jingoist that see tribe in everything.

Thank you and 1000 likes to the bolded !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

I may be a salary earner, but when I convert my pounds into Naira , I must certainly be richer than you , except of course you are a yahoo yahoo boy, or kidnapper or ritualist. smiley

when they go low, we biafrans go high!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

now, mr salary earner is casting aspersions on my character. way to go!!! I correctly posited that you are a salary earner. what is evil about being a salary earner?!!!

now, you had to attach uncomplimentary nouns like yahoo yahoo, kidnapper etc to my mention. hehehe. I truly struck a nerve.

and for you to come online on a faceless forum and boast about being richer than the next faceless guy is the height of childishness. I am done with your underdeveloped reasoning mr salary earner. cheers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2019
candidtalk:
@OP.

Totally agree with you as my views mirror yours as per the conundrum of a people not doing what they can to be part of change and yet expecting others to deliver that change 100%.

Nigerians are bad at taking personal responsibility for their own actions. They never practice what they preach. Change begins with us. Leaders should be held responsible too. That does not mean they are the only ones responsible for the problems our nation is facing.

Fully agree - personal accountability is important for change to happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I wasn't the condescending wisecrack who said that zoogerians should stop blaming jubril for the shiithole's failure! if you had said something along the lines of that yes jubril has a huge share of the blame to shoulder but the citizens are also to blame, I can assure you that no one here would have called you out! nobody said anything about crimes being justified because of bad leadership so you just pulled that out of your behind!!!

you just had to toot your self-righteous, mr goody goody, sanctimonious noisy little horn of yours and announce yourself as the custodian of the best morals, ethics and values and the rest of the majority of zoogerians as the dregs of society!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

give me a break!!!

now, you wanna talk about biafra? which people in zoogeria have ever given their leaders the ekweremadu treatment as the biafrans did? and you think that after they've gotten their own country that they would not do worse things to any so-called "leader" who fvcks up?!!!

mr salary earner, just comot hand for biafra matter because the matter pass wetin you fit understand!!!

we are going soonest and there is nothing that can hold us back in the zoo!!!

Your comprehension skills are abysmal

I travel once or twice a year from the UK to my HOMETOWN OWERRI and one of the main reports I receive is how almost 70% of the youth are into all sorts of nefarious activities. The environment is dirty in the town and there is poor infrastructure maintenance.

It is indeed a Zoo.

Give me a break with your r.etarded IPOB bull shit, come to my town and will be give you a good flogging - wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

and for you to come online on a faceless forum and boast about being richer than the next faceless guy is the height of childishness. I am done with your underdeveloped reasoning mr salary earner. cheers!

I was only 'returning' your childishness back to you - wink
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Biafra ?

Dummy, I travel once or twice a year from the UK to my HOMETOWN OWERRI and one of the main reports I receive is how almost 70% of the youth are into all sorts of nefarious activities. The environment is dirty in the town and there is poor infrastructure maintenance.

It is indeed a Zoo.

Give me a break with your r.etarded IPOB bull shit, come to my town and will be give you a good flogging - wink

please stop mentioning me.

I believe tumbulum had a question for you on the first page of the thread.

but, should you want to go offline, time and place and we can settle the bolded conclusively.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

please stop mentioning me.

I believe tumbulum had a question for you on the first page of the thread.

but, should you want to go offline, time and place and we can settle the bolded conclusively.

Ok, lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by eagleu: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2019
When a bad teacher couldn't teach they blame students.
When an unqualified doctor couldn't heal they blame patients.
When a police system is in effective, they blame many unsolved crimes on the people.
...and when a complex society like Nigeria caries out for a leader; demented, and uneducated, backward thinking tribal warlords like Buhari jump out to claim the throne, and then have paid agents like @poster come here to absolve the same man who promised to solve our problems of all sins of not being able to perform. From the economy, to security, to taking more than 6 months to get ministers working, to nepotism/corruption, this president is worse than a failure.
You seen why we h ave no hope as country?
On the average, Nigerians are much easier to rule than say American, Europeans, or the Chinese, we just want basic things, not even much.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Tell Buhari To Stop Blaming PDP For Everything

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by snowball11(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is GEJ the reason for your Lord and saviour's poor performance?

Don't be a bloody hypocrite.

@frosbel2, your attention is needed asap in responding to the above question. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by hopexter(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Maybe we should blame Jonathan or Osibanjo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
What good has buhari caused Nigerians himself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
We are even the cause of our own Problems in this country....aside Greed, selfishness play alot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by DennisEche(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
and blame ur father abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Earthquake1: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
When there are no jobs, no electricity what do you want youths to do?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by anonimi: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:
When Nigerian names are mentioned every single day killing both locally and abroad, we need to sort our house before we blame Buhari. When Nigerian Youth are caught with drugs abroad or caught in scamming scandals, it is not because Buhari did not provide Jobs, it is because of GREED, GREED and then GREED.

When Nigerians cultivate a culture of living large by any means necessary, and when we have parents and elders turning a blind eye, Buhari is not to blame.When we celebrate excess, corruption, and material things at the expense of contentment, community and humility, Buhari is not to blame.

You should address your message to barawo bubu who is the father of all greed monsters.

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
If Americans don't blame Trump, who will they blame
Trump hasn't done anything thou.
but Buhari has done more harm than good

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Olanipekun1: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
frosbel2:

Our land is soaked with the blood of rituals, saturated with the spirits of kidnapped victims, laid to waste with LAZY LAZY YOUTH who refuse to do work and want to be stinking rich overnight. I am tired of our people’s tolerance for evil and wickedness, I am tired of the criminal mindedness of our youth, I am tired of wicked governors and leaders and I am ashamed of parents who encourage their children’s criminality by silence and subtle encouragement.How will Nigerians resolve all these problems? Will our hate for Buhari quench our lust and thirst for money? Will our hate for Buhari stop our youth from kidnapping and ritual killings? Will our hate for Buhari destroy corruption? Nigerians, we need to look ourselves in the mirror. Why do other countries ‘hate’ us?

Solution ;
Are we going to continue to support a culture of arrogance, wanton greed, criminality and then blame Buhari, or should we stand together, acknowledge these problems and ROOT out all undesirable elements in our communities and states? We have to make our homes, offices, villages, towns, cities and states unbearable for wicked people, we have to bring back the death penalty and long prison sentences for hardened criminals.

But most of all we need the government to help provide the infrastructure and maintenance that will encourage investors and local businesses. We need our rich countrymen to start investing more at home than abroad and create jobs for the youth. We need to revamp the civil service and education systems and make them more efficient, cost effective, smaller in size and uproot the culture of bribery and kickbacks. We need a better education for the youth so that they can be delivered from ignorance and illiteracy. Police force must become more accountable and the army should not get involved in civilian affairs, harassing ordinary people and supporting crooks and criminals in our society.

Yes we need good leaders, and we can only talk about good leaders when we ourselves begin to hate evil with a passion, when we refuse to partake of blood money, when we turn looters and corrupt government officials away, when we vote out bad leaders and we start embracing decent, hard work that is able to create opportunity, wealth , pride and peace.

End of rant.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by four4: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

No

I am saying we should not blame him for all the ILLS of society. Many of these issues we are facing today existed before he came to power.
and he was voted in to solve those problems

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Justpd: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Solution ;

End of rant.

Kip kwayet. Buhari is a disaster.
His military Regime started hardship in this country and now his civilian rule is making it worse

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Saao(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Solution ;

End of rant.
trash. I refused to read everything cuz I know it will make no sense. Buhari is the president and the commander of the arm forces so we blame him for failure in leadership in those regards. You can continue to asslicking bubu but I won't. Incompetent has no reward

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
It is true, he is just a bad luck.
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Earthquake1: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

I travel once or twice a year from the UK to my HOMETOWN OWERRI
and one of the main reports I receive is how almost 70% of the youth are into all sorts of nefarious activities. The environment is dirty in the town and there is poor infrastructure maintenance.

It is indeed a Zoo.

This zombie is even living outside Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by guru90: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
OP: i think u don collect your pay from someone abi.......

You better rethink and think well before dropping any article concerning Mr. President.

Ok. Who give order to shutdown border?

Is it not Buhari?

Let me stop here for uuuuuuuuuuuuu...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by anonimi: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
kayfra:
You are correct and you've been vindicated. Right before your eyes, you see the problem playing out. Nobody wants to be accountable so it's easier to pass the buck to the President.

is the president accountable, so that Nigerians can follow his good example.
Ordinary asset declaration, he failed.
Tax returns, he failed.

Just borrowing money to steal upandan after taxing us to our bones.
What kind of accountability example is he setting

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by Gideoniteprime4: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh c'mon blaming buhari is my hobby
At least in that way i'll feel a little better after been reminded that he is a failure to our nation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by olu77(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Lazy Youth detected. smiley

We blamed Obj and even Buhari himself blamed Jonathan for all the problems in the world. I can imagine if Buhari did not become the president he would still be blaming whosoever the president is. As a matter of fact he and his party are still blaming past presidents. My friend, leadership comes with responsibility. It is better to tell Buhari the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by anytexy: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
You and I including Buhari blamed his predecesor , so blaming contnous

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari by ada9ja(f): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
vickyhow:
Trash @ OP
Buhari is the force behind the country's lacklustre economic qrowth, with hiz filthy, senseless policies...

Samankwe to all our gee_Boys !

And you all shall see ends before before pre determined joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement / Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.