Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme (7570 Views)

Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by Mujadilo: 3:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Maybe successful candidates have been selected.

Test and assessment centre were within 1 week - why is the next stage taking this long, relatively?

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
How much is their pay? A range will do thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by Mujadilo: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2019
ennyj01:
How much is their pay? A range will do thanks.

No idea, but it's the best IB in Nigeria. ( so I heard) -- looking at something between 150 to 250-300

1 Like

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Mujadilo:

No idea, but it's the best IB in Nigeria. ( so I heard) -- looking at something between 150 to 250-300

Okay,, thanks
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Someone should help
I just got a mail for AC tomorrow

What should I expect please?
Please please
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good evening everyone

Please I got an invite for the rand merchant Bank assessment at workforce tomorrow. Please I will be glad if those that did the assessment in the past help with what to expect. Thanks.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by Mujadilo: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
ennyj01:
Good evening everyone

Please I got an invite for the rand merchant Bank assessment at workforce tomorrow. Please I will be glad if those that did the assessment in the past help with what to expect. Thanks.

- it's GMAT mixed with SHL, no calculators
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by Mujadilo: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
ennyj01:
Someone should help
I just got a mail for AC tomorrow

What should I expect please?
Please please

- Group exercise
- cbi
- powerpoint presentation of casestudy
-preparation of PPT
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mujadilo:

- Group exercise
- cbi
- powerpoint presentation of casestudy
-preparation of PPT

Thanks I have done it
Hoping for the best
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello, good afternoon
Please I need a bit of assistance concerning the rand merchant Bank psychometric.

I just got a link to take the assessment not quite long. Please those that have done it, can you help with information on what to expect? THANKS
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by Mujadilo: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
ennyj01:

Thanks I have done it
Hoping for the best

Which role did you apply for?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mujadilo:

Which role did you apply for?

Graduate trainee, the one that was advertised on AlldayHr platform

I missed the test the first time, then got a call asking if I am interested in taking the test again
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by Mujadilo: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2019
ennyj01:

Graduate trainee, the one that was advertised on AlldayHr platform

I missed the test the first time, then got a call asking if I am interested in taking the test again

Maybe one just needs a Lil bit of patience, I did mine Oct 1st, yet no response - success or Regret.

Perhaps, maybe, the selection process has not been concluded.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by socialAnimal: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2019
From what I know about psychometric, it's basically a test to be able to ascertain your psychological profile. You'll be asked questions like "do you let people know how you feel, or do you bottle your feelings" etc. And then you'll be asked to choose an answer from strongly agree, all the way down to strongly disagree.

Please are you among those of us that Dod AC around beginning of October. Thank you.
ennyj01:
Hello, good afternoon
Please I need a bit of assistance concerning the rand merchant Bank psychometric.

I just got a link to take the assessment not quite long. Please those that have done it, can you help with information on what to expect? THANKS
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme by ennyj01(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2019
socialAnimal:
From what I know about psychometric, it's basically a test to be able to ascertain your psychological profile. You'll be asked questions like "do you let people know how you feel, or do you bottle your feelings" etc. And then you'll be asked to choose an answer from strongly agree, all the way down to strongly disagree.

Please are you among those of us that Dod AC around beginning of October. Thank you.

I did my AC on Thursday
That's 7th of November

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Training Session / UN Women Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / WAEC Marking Coordination 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.