Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries (834 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by drinoayo: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi recently said that the workers in the state civil service were being owed N57billion as arrears of unpaid salaries and emoluments from the previous administration led by Ayo Fayose.

The governor said this at a meeting he had with the civil servants as well as a cross-section of labour leaders at the Government House, Ado- Ekiti saying his administration is making frantic efforts to defray the backlogs which he said would be done in phases.

Fayemi claimed the trend was caused by irregular payments of salaries and pensions by the immediate past administration of Ayodele Fayose. He said the arrears covered outstanding salaries, pensions, promotion arrears, leave bonuses and other emoluments from 2014 till October 2018 when he assumed office.

Reacting to the allegations, Fayose took to Twitter to say, 'I read without surprise and as usual Fayemi usual brandishing of figures owed Ekiti workers & retirees by my administration. Without joining issues with him,rather than public service announcement, I enjoin him to pay the workers.Moreso he was "voted" for to do what I couldn't do.

I wish you well as you celebrate your one year anniversary in office hopefully with ‘visible projects’ that will speak for you tomorrow. Above all YE, I am not eligible to contest Ekiti Guber, so let’s have some peace'.

I read without surprise & as usual @kfayemi usual brandishing of figures owed Ekiti workers & retirees by my administration. Without joining issues with him,rather than public service announcement, I enjoin him to pay the workers.Moreso he was "voted" for to do what I couldn't do.

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1174063714116542464?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1001566/lets-have-peace-fayose-to-fayemi-over-claim-he-left-n57b-unpaid-salaries/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by Peroh426: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2019
See mature reply
Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by Lovelive: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Silence night for Fayemi
Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2019
The idiot didn't even disclaim not paying workers. He just wants to be left alone to enjoy his loot in peace! Naija politicians are the biggest bastards on earth!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by cenaman(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2019
His brothers at the east owe more than that.

1 Like

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by slimanyd: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
See technical knockout response from fayose. Oshokomole ton je ghana jollof rice.

And fayemi will be like

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
cenaman:
His brothers at the east owe more than that.

You mean his Biafra brothers

2 Likes

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by KenOne: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Who else remembers how Fayose was brandishing figures accusing Fayemi of spending over 50billion building a fake government house and how he accused him too of taking loans that mortaged Ekiti when Fayose himself was the governor of Ekiti, now he's telling Fayemi to toll the line of peace.

Same thing Emeka Ihedioha of Imo is doing brandishing figures of billions accusing Okorocha and PDP members and supporters are happy cheering him.

Same PDP members and supporters are quick to tell Fayemi and Buhari to stop complaining because they are elected to do so, but to them Emeka Ihedioha is not elected to do so.

Tomorrow when another governor from another party succeeds Emeka Ihedioha and start reeling out billions of Naira looted by Emeka Ihedioha two faced people that hailed Ihedioha by brandishing figures accusing Okorocha will not tells that the new governor should stop complaining and face governance.

Because with PDP members and supporters they never dissappoint, when they lose in court democracy is under attack but when they win in the same court the judiciary is the hope of common man and face of democracy.

Yesterday was Buhari shouldn't complain that he was elected to solve the problem.

Today Emeka Ihedioha should complain because Okorocha looted the treasury of Imo.

Tomorrow Fayemi should stop complaining and face governance.

This is two face and hypocrisy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by cenaman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
EastGold:

You mean his Biafra brothers
Maybe.
Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2019
jayfolarin:
The idiot didn't even disclaim not paying workers. He just wants to be left alone to enjoy his loot in peace! Naija politicians are the biggest bastards on earth!
True words from a great man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lets Have Peace' - Fayose To Fayemi Over Claim He Left N57b Unpaid Salaries by Olanipekun1: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82363569:
True words from a great man.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Imo: Despite Supreme Court Ruling, Ihedioha Can Still Reclaim His Mandate / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ranked By Perception / South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.