Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (50202 Views)

Toyin Lawani Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Defends Ex-Wife (Pix) / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by sonnie10: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
What do we call this now?
Self worth?
Pride?
Truth?
Animosity?
Ungratefulness?

Just what?

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

If she's so angry, she should return it, right? Unless she actually needed it.
. Don't mind her.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Sugahylz(f): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa o, too much for someone recuperating undecided
Even if she solicited for help or not, she and everyone around her should channel their energy to seeing her get better and thanking God for a successful surgery

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Gideoniteprime4: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Misguided anger
What an unfortunate fellow she is sad

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by LongThickPenis(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's obvious now that that acting is not lucrative. The flamboyant lady actresses are also into prostitution and sugar daddies. Some sell food, and intimacy gadgets, and clothes. But we all can imagine how many Amala l, vibrator or fake designer wears will be sold to go to Dubai or UK or America. The guys how they cope I cannot tell.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Teewhy2:
I catch you be I catch, Oga police which one be You no go comot from inside.
Olopa, ewo n'tepe. Amuni nje amuni. Ewo ni, mo mu o, oo ni bo n'be grin

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Flamzey00(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Some people sabi Insult Oooo. She even involved the kids to the board of unclad madness. May God bless our family and kids with unclad opportunities. May we end the remaining part of this year with unclad favors and blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by LongThickPenis(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sugahylz:
Even if she solicited for help or not, she and everyone around her should channel their energy to seeing her get better and thanking God for a successful surgery

It's a sad practice to help people and publicise it. It's a sad Nigerian practice. When you help, be humble. If the beneficiary announces it, then they are showing gratitude. It's cheap for helper to publicize this. Like those fools buying noodles, and pepsi for orphanage.simpku buy and donate to them. If the donation is to avoid items being stolen by staff of charity (Naija way no pure) I may understand

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Chronicgenius: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Your greatest asset is family and close friends not your colleagues. Your colleagues hang out with you because they‘re employees and have to share the same space with you. They‘re not hanging out with you by choice. So dont mistake them for friends. A friend is a person who chooses your company, not one who has no choice in the matter.

A friend once said; Never allow bitter people make you lose your sweetness. Instead, work towards letting your sweetness make bitter people lose their bitterness. If they add more coffee to your cup of life, respond by adding more sugar to your cup of life as well as to their own cup.

Richdad

Don't you think you are trying too hard?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Amozever12: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
This one is frustrated, abeg. Wetin bring all this na abi him don spoil ur corporate begging plans

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by baby124: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is extreme. She should apologize

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by johnmattew: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Then why did you collect the envelope? Instead of you to be greatful,you here spewing trash.Just look at you involving his children because you didn't want him to go public about it. You are not fit to be a mother too.
even if she collected the envelope,isn't it a gift or support??...does it warrant public announcement ??
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by yesloaded: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shan George
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by johnmattew: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sugahylz:
buy he shouldn't have publicised it.....If I was the one ,I would gladly return the money.i hate when people render assistance and the whole world knows

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by babtoundey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Teewhy2:
I catch you be I catch, Oga police which one be You no go comot from inside.

Lol. Amuni n je amuni ewo loo ni bo nbe.

The problem here is reading and interpretation and understanding. Even madam admitted the only "showed her love". The man might actually mean no harm.
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by GoldHorse(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Auntie Ki la gbe, ki le ju?!

Femi children right now...

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
johnmattew:
even if she collected the envelope,isn't it a gift or support??...does it warrant public announcement ??
.. If they the female celebrities can comfortably post their unclad pix for the public to see why is she angry that a mere gift was publicized. Let me tell,she was just angry because her ego was bruised. Most of them live fake life's

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by lollybizzu(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
sonnie10:
What do we call this now?
Self worth?
Pride?
Truth?
Animosity?
Ungratefulness?

Just what?
All of the above grin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Olamilekxy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Shan George, wetin concern innocent children with the stupidity within you?
No be you wey just dey commot for hospital recently? Instead make you pray so that Baba God go give you good health but you dey run mouth like concentrated dysentery...
You get children but you dey insult other peoples children, which kind upbringing you dey give your own pikin sef?
Whats wrong with you?
I dey suspect the kind hospital wey treat your case.

I hate nonsense

laugh wan kill me oo

why u con scatter everything nah
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by ityP(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
LongThickPenis:

It's a sad practice to help people and publicise it. It's a sad Nigerian practice. When you help, be humble. If the beneficiary announces it, then they are showing gratitude. It's cheap for helper to publicize this. Like those fools buying noodles, and pepsi for orphanage.simpku buy and donate to them. If the donation is to avoid items being stolen by staff of charity (Naija way no pure) I may understand

But these celebs are used to giving and showing Na... Its part of their showbiz.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by 1daboi: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
I hope the surgery did not affect her brain sad

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by ityP(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
johnmattew:

Leave story. Celebs give and announce... Na normal thing for them

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by nooker: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
What is wrong with this shan george sef? If he had lied that they gave you money when they didn't, your anger may have been justified. Even if you are angry that he made it public, is it enough to curse his children?

Na you go nak.ed beg for street. Not those innocent children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Olamilekxy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
asiwajumi:
fight up and down...atleast this will wipe away much of our time till 4years reach we go get another sharp president.

but wetin nah, must u blame president for everything.

is called hatred

u guy should stop, we no d president is bad , Dar doesn't mean u should be blaming president fir everything

wetin concern Buhari with dis nw

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by hisexcellency34: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
That accident greatly affected her brain
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by linearity: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
LongThickPenis:

I don’t think that is the problem, I think given the actress out burst, I think it was good, this was made public; maybe the guy has a foresight.

The actress is saying, she was NEVER HELPED, she said, the guy is lying about the AGN helping her.

If the publicity was her irk, she would have said so, but she did not. She is a sore loser, an example of an individual that should not be helped; it is great this was publicized, otherwise people would not have known her true color....

Why insult those, who contributed money to come to your aid, even if they erred in making that fact public? Why response and deny you were even help? She have issues that, she need to address.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by AreaFada2: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
I thought this woman had manners a bit.

Very stupid.

Imagine a full grown woman cursing innocent children. Why not face the man alone?

Very bitter idiot.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by SavageMajor(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hattrick by a 19yr old Norwegian player against Genk (UCL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUvkWYYh7w
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Your greatest asset is family and close friends not your colleagues. Your colleagues hang out with you because they‘re employees and have to share the same space with you. They‘re not hanging out with you by choice. So dont mistake them for friends. A friend is a person who chooses your company, not one who has no choice in the matter.

A friend once said; Never allow bitter people make you lose your sweetness. Instead, work towards letting your sweetness make bitter people lose their bitterness. If they add more coffee to your cup of life, respond by adding more sugar to your cup of life as well as to their own cup.

Richdad

Always making sense.
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by AerialMapper: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
His name is Femi....what do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.