Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (50205 Views)

Toyin Lawani Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Defends Ex-Wife (Pix) / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by yeyeosoronga: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zionista:
He shouldn't have gone public to announce the donation if the cash gift was from the AGN

For God's sake ,he isn't the guild's president. So why make the announcement. Social Media has made people to be acting so inappropriately.

And the phrase "come to her aid"
Haba! Did she make an appeal for aid?
Dude was just up to mischief. 2

Shan over reacted by bringing the kids in. A simple statement from her manager would have done the trick.

He said come to her side, and not aid, at least from the OP.
There is a big difference.
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by mercyvivv(f): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
This Shan George sef with all that bile and venom over a non issue. If you know you don't want publicity, you should have avoided the offer, especially since you see them taking pictures while handing you the envelope. Stop it madam, you can't eat your cake and have it!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by AbbieCaramel: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Adults for God's sake �
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by fela4live: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
cenaman:
This IPOB lady is an ungrateful fellow.
And you a slowpke. Tribalist!
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by abbey621(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ungrateful bastaard, all her years in the industry she couldn't take care of her own medical bill yet has the nerve toc all someone a beggar.....lol.
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Neddstark: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

The money given to her isn't from their individual pockets but from their association. Sooner or later, people will ask for an account of how they spent the money they normally contribute. I believe he was just trying to be transparent by posting the message. It also sends a message that actors don't abandon each other in their time of need. Even if the money isn't much, it still shows they care by visiting her, and not empty handed. I'm not sure why she took it the wrong way though.... that's the impression I got from his post

I guess she just never wanted it to be said that she requested help from anyone. This is someone that produces her own movies. Actions like these have sublime messages like she's requesting contributions. But I blame her though, she shouldn't have allowed the picture to be taken, knowing it was definitely going to hit social media.
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by webngnews: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by stchinedu: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
What is this show of shame coming from these celebrities undecided

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Femi shld recall d money back,Shan need brain surgery too,oloriburuku!
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Flamzey00:
Some people sabi Insult Oooo. She even involved the kids to the board of unclad madness. May God bless our family and kids with unclad opportunities. May we end the remaining part of this year with unclad favors and blessings.
bro I feel you there...it is better to turn every curse to blessings...one love
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
GoldHorse:
shocked shocked shocked
Auntie Ki la gbe, ki le ju?!

Femi children right now...
you are absolutely correct. The look on that girl's face is in one word: PRICELESS

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by TorukMakto: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Jiokejohn: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
LongThickPenis:

It's a sad practice to help people and publicise it. It's a sad Nigerian practice. When you help, be humble. If the beneficiary announces it, then they are showing gratitude. It's cheap for helper to publicize this. Like those fools buying noodles, and pepsi for orphanage.simpku buy and donate to them. If the donation is to avoid items being stolen by staff of charity (Naija way no pure) I may understand

Inasmuch as I respect your opinion. Personally, Femi did no wrong. If truly Shan George made those statements, It is either she never needed help or she don't know the value of life. Many people are in hospitals soliciting for help to overcome different life threatening conditions. And the much needed help becomes far fetched. In state of crisis or SOS, pride and ego are relegated.
Though I never pray to be a victim, but life is unpredictable. My prayer is that peradventure I find myself in SOS condition, may GOD provide me a helper who will definitely come to my rescue, broadcast it in social media, news media (both radio and television stations), world dailies and sundries. I don't care. My life is far more important than my pride and ego.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by retake89(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
cenaman:
This IPOB lady is an ungrateful fellow.

My foolishness is inbuilt . I weep for you
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by fmrule(m): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2019
I can't just imagine this shan George spitting nonsense about what Femi did which I believe it is the right step to take as a group where she also beloong and why did she have to drag the children into her stupidity?

This woman need to tender public apology for spitting nonsense about the children... Useless bitch���
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by frozen70(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shan George, that was too harsh, why tagging his children when you could have put it on him directly
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Flamzey00(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
bro I feel you there...it is better to turn every curse to blessings...one love
U sabi joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.