Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] (39459 Views)

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic) / Unwobudu Edima Sydah Shot Dead In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Moreoffaith(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mental case
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by northvietnam(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
nxt Revul
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mehn
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by armadeo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
100naira for this damage.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by NSK4U(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
mmmmmmm

Nigerian Xenophobia

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by internetbusines: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:
Obaseki wake and see governor

This is a road that was tarred 3 days ago

What’s the name of the road and it’s location in Benin?
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by blackmantis: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin

Nairaland mods just push topics to FP without proofreading. Do you guys even
know how many people visit this forum daily from different countries?

WTF is "A police � man jumped and broken the commercial Taxi from the wind screen, bcoz of #100. Big Shame to our NPF."

The English has smashed my phone's screen.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Risingblue008(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmm,police r like virus in our country,
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Ooye12: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria police and 100box they are like 5&6
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by BleedingPen: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Where exactly?
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Jaqenhghar: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chest beating session in full effect
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by OdenKelechi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by jovialswag(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

I wanted to but it won't grace fp, the mods are biased

Guy if I start posting pictures here, u go hail
pls make it a topic
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by oz4real83(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

some people have already asked you the location and uptil now, you haven't said anything. We all want to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Saylawchar(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

This needs to be in front page, plz make it a topic and post it. Also state the location, and if possible the date it was tarred. No supervision of projects any more and quake beginners and contractors everywhere.

Quake beginners got me thinking��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by BobiNick(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Where is this in Benin bro?
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by lovemoi2(f): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Location?
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Ameeria: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Dearest Lord! Please make a thread and tag everybody. Na wa o
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by judedwriter(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Amazing shocked
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by SamOyovwi: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
These guys know the right companies to give contract. Na avenue to thief money
Crenzywilliams:

This needs to be in front page, plz make it a topic and post it. Also state the location, and if possible the date it was tarred. No supervision of projects any more and quake beginners and contractors everywhere.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by IraEdwin: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Guy, please do if it's really true. The Governor himself might not know about these things, if the people around him are not telling him the truth.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
They dismiss the stupid police officer and also make him pay for the damages plus pain and suffering cool
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by leverage12(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is unfair. The police officer don't have the right to do that.

Do you need an alternative power solution? Emmytech Energy offers some of the best power solution of both Inverter and Solar systems.

Visit our thread on nairaland @ https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/13#82352967 or our website www.powerdey.com
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Organs(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
How true is this. People post lies anyhow on social media.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by EgunMogaji2: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
RealLordZeus:
I think their should be a medium like a drop box or something on NPF website where you forward details of erring officers for proper sanctioning, unless there oga at the top are also in support of this behaviors.
Also, incomplete information is not good, for someone to be able to take such pics, there should be a way of cautiously obtaining the name and details of such officer! As in, there name is boldly written on the uniform and with the prints on their vehicle(if it's nearby) u can easily identify which division or station they are from! Posting this info will really help in making cases known

There’s one on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by chukwuibuipob: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Pls do.post first make we see the Evil spirit/demon wey go hide am.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Osnami: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by xpool(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Muttee:
Shame... Someone who is managing an old taxi��
Agberoh go chop am.
Police go chop am.
Yellow fever go chop am.
Federal Road Safety Corps go chop am.
Local government Council go chop am.
State road corps/task force go chop am.
Their own special rout Union go chop am.
All on a daily bases! Taxi drivers are the most unduly, recklessly and illegally over taxed by government and private organs in Nigeria.
Nobody speaks for them
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by MartinsD12(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Muttee:
According to the eyewitness;

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/policeman-smashed-mans-car-after-he-refused-to-give-him-100-bride-photo.html
Imagine the police man must pay for the screen if na me
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Homeboiy: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Osnami:

I don't believe this

Are u a fool

Ask anyone close to igbesanwam street
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Homeboiy: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
lovemoi2:

Location?

Apostolic street off igbesamwam close to igbesanwam primary school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) / People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.