Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? (399 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please tells us what you are doing with your current woman?? Just wasting her time, messing her up or what??
Re: Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why don't u take d lead by telling us Abt urs?
Re: Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? by DozieInc(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
I know several persons that thinks their present relationship won't lead to anything serious.
Presently I am not in a relationship... but very soon
Re: Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? by pharrell8(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Waiting for ur answers 1st.
Re: Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
No reply from the guys? angry
Anyway, if youre dating a guy that hasnt clocked like, 35yrs, chance is you guys aint getting married.
Especially if the both of you arent ready psychologically and financially. With the way the economy is...

So the answer is three letters.
F.U.N.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Sweet / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s Iphone During An Argument / How Do People Survive In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.