Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa (20375 Views)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by WizBLANCE(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
What if Nigerians all over the world decided to come home... Birth control is enseential, try to give your kids the best life has to offer. And trust me this won't happen to us again.

God bless air peace
God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by famzynet: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
A
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Tomiwa69(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
famzynet:
God bless the IGBO man,Air Peace Owner who thought it right to bring back Nigerians in South Africa. As for the fura de nunu drinking man in Abuja who smiles on camera with delegates from South Africa because no cow was killed,I reserve my comment.

Buhari is a heartless man.
Igbo(cannabis) amaka
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by unbitchable(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Legit business hustlers are being made to suffer the consequences of the ozubulu drug dealers
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by WorWorBoy: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
They are many, how many men how many women

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kudos to air peace chairman

We ship your goods from China to Nigeria cheaper and faster.

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet..
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Ipoblooser: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s][s]
famzynet:
God bless the IGBO man,Air Peace Owner who thought it right to bring back Nigerians in South Africa. As for the fura de nunu drinking man in Abuja who smiles on camera with delegates from South Africa because no cow was killed,I reserve my comment.

Buhari is a heartless man.
[/s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Ipoblooser: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
krypto100:

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet..
[/s]
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Jadeng: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Heavenschild:
From frying pan to fire !

How do you mean??
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by GoodMuyis(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:
AS E NO BE COW MATTER THEM NO GO SHOW INTEREST NA, LAST FEW MONTH OUR AIR SPACE WAS FILLED WITH RUGA UP AND DOWN.
ONE MAN DOING WHAT THE GOVT SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE, LATTER ONE YEYE WOMAN 4 DIASPORA COMMISSION GO DE OPEN HER DIRTY AFONJA MOUTH

You know nothing about diplomacy.
Yes Buhari is not Trump

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by gwarotango: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
famzynet:
[s]God bless the IGBO man,Air Peace Owner who thought it right to bring back Nigerians in South Africa. As for the fura de nunu drinking man in Abuja who smiles on camera with delegates from South Africa because no cow was killed,I reserve my comment.

Buhari is a heartless man[/s].
Na Buhari send dem go SA do criminality?
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Justbeingreal(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
KingLennon:
If u ask many of them if they enjoy coming back home. Almost everybody will say 'NO'. Nah condition just make crayfish bend grin.

And I ask myself is South Africa not an African country like Nigeria? I just weak for our country
Nigeria is just messed up mehn. The nation seems cursed.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Heavenschild:
From frying pan to fire !
na u think so also they've come to conclusion going back home is better than staying there. Most of the returning hope for a greener pasture while leaving naija without any handiwork or enough money to set up a business over there. When they got there finish their matter turn to had I known but no money to come back home now dem see free flight home how e con be frying pan to fire

3 Likes

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Heavenschild: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
I mean what I wrote
Jadeng:

How do you mean??
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Olanipekun1: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Virgohills(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Look down

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Olanipekun1: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[s][/s]
[/s]
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by AleAirHub(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
One man doing great things...

Igbo amaka grin

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by paradigmshift(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:
AS E NO BE COW MATTER THEM NO GO SHOW INTEREST NA, LAST FEW MONTH OUR AIR SPACE WAS FILLED WITH RUGA UP AND DOWN.
ONE MAN DOING WHAT THE GOVT SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE, LATTER ONE YEYE WOMAN 4 DIASPORA COMMISSION GO DE OPEN HER DIRTY AFONJA MOUTH

Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians.
tribalistic and buch of cowards. glorified nairaland is now a useless forum filled with fools n tribalistic people.
I am an edo man but this air peace man has done the unexpected.
God bless the east and God bless the airpeace CEO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by KingLennon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Nigeria is just messed up mehn. The nation seems cursed.
We are just going backwards
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by paradigmshift(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
KingLennon:
If u ask many of them if they enjoy coming back home. Almost everybody will say 'NO'. Nah condition just make crayfish bend grin.

And I ask myself is South Africa not an African country like Nigeria? I just weak for our country

a country better than ur shithollle nigeria
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by TempleHouse: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sorry, where are all the Nigerian Men of God with Private Jets...
I have not heard a single statement !!
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by dfrost: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:

So you think Air Peace is airlifting them for free? cheesy
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by DennisEche(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
GoodMuyis:

You know nothing about diplomacy.
Yes Buhari is not Trump
DIPLOMACY WHEN HE COULD HAVE ORDERED FOR THE AIRLIFTING OF NIGERIANS FROM THERE? HE IS NOT TRUMP BUT WHEN THE HAUSA LADY FROM KANO WAS TO BE BEHEADED IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR DRUG RELATED ISSUE HE ACTED ,BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF BY ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. WOULD PMB HAD ACTED IF THE SAID LADY WAS FROM THE EAST, SOUTH WEST,SOUTH SOUTH OR MIDDLE BELT?
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Osobi32(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Psyrus:
Namaste � air peace
Zworld crew
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by dfrost: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
suprememoney:
Almost if not all Nigerians are just looking for the slightest opportunity to leave this country. Forgetting that leaving the country will not solve the problem. Instead, we should all join hands to fight our compromised security agencies and our gready politicians in other to bring sanity to our beloved country.

Personally, I'm looking forward to that day we will hold unbiased national protest. I will make sure i pertake in it.

National protest? cheesy grin

That will only happen if the Hausa man holds hands with an Igbo man and marches in protest in Osun State in favour of a Yoruba man and vice versa.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Collysmith: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Journey marcy
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by dfrost: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:

DIPLOMACY WHEN HE COULD HAVE ORDERED FOR THE AIRLIFTING OF NIGERIANS FROM THERE? HE IS NOT TRUMP BUT WHEN THE HAUSA LADY FROM KANO WAS TO BE BEHEADED IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR DRUG RELATED ISSUE HE ACTED ,BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF BY ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. WOULD PMB HAD ACTED IF THE SAID LADY WAS FROM THE EAST, SOUTH WEST,SOUTH SOUTH OR MIDDLE BELT?

Dennis which airplane will he provide to airlift the stranded Nigerians?

Sometimes we don't have all the facts.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by ottersberger(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
They're currently over Anglan airspace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion / Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? / 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.