Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa (20374 Views)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by odomanis: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

No, rather they shouldn't come and be mining skulls lIke their home base brothers and sisters ...

Didn't you see the figures of the other returnees

Please be a Nigerian for once. This division doesnt pay anyone. go through the details of the first batch,the state with the highest number of returnees is Ogun with 30.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Just passing shaa...

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Teewhy2:
No place like home, if not for our leaders why do we have to start traveling up and down.
The North africans hardly settle out of their country not because they are reach but because things are working.

South Africa says they have approximately 12m jobless people but how many of them do we know in our neighborhood?
No be only we get problems! Zimbabwean economy is very bad, but Nigerians travel to Zimbabwe for greener pastures.
No matter how remote a village can be outside Nigeria, you must find Nigerians there.
No be only we get problems abeg!
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cocotrendz:
319...how many of them base in SA?

They said close to 10k.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
suprememoney:
Almost, if not all Nigerians are just looking for the slightest opportunity to leave this country. Forgetting that leaving the country will not solve the problem. Instead, we should all join hands to fight our compromised security agencies and our greedy politicians in other to bring sanity to our beloved country.

Personally, I'm looking forward to that day we will hold unbiased national protest. I will make sure i pertake in it.

Very sensible sir, I love Nigerians like you who get it.

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Ochyman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thank U Air Peace.....Welcome Back......Life Goes On.....My People.......
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by iswallker(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Teewhy2:
No place like home, if not for our leaders why do we have to start traveling up and down.
The North africans hardly settle out of their country not because they are reach but because things are working.

North Africans full Europe.. smiley

They have working socities though..

It seems the black man is cursed..
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by jrusky(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:
AS E NO BE COW MATTER THEM NO GO SHOW INTEREST NA, LAST FEW MONTH OUR AIR SPACE WAS FILLED WITH RUGA UP AND DOWN.
ONE MAN DOING WHAT THE GOVT SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE, LATTER ONE YEYE WOMAN 4 DIASPORA COMMISSION GO DE OPEN HER DIRTY AFONJA MOUTH

Why are you like this You have talked like a sensible human but killed the whole message when tribal name calling ends your post.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
post=82350242:
Safe trip home guys.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
aaah! where have you been? its been a while.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo(cannabis) amaka
trash as usual...,tribal e-rat warlord.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
[s] Na Buhari send dem go SA do criminality?
[/s]coward
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by hammerVJ: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
THUNDER FIRE THAT INCREASE TO 1004.

UNA GOVERNMENT GO PAY PILOT AND STAFF FOR FLYING THE PLANE OR BUY AVIATION FUEL FOR AIR PEACE?

IS IT AIR PEACE TO CARRIED U PEOPLE TO SOUTH AFRICA?

USELESS THINGS!
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by GoodMuyis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:

DIPLOMACY WHEN HE COULD HAVE ORDERED FOR THE AIRLIFTING OF NIGERIANS FROM THERE? HE IS NOT TRUMP BUT WHEN THE HAUSA LADY FROM KANO WAS TO BE BEHEADED IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR DRUG RELATED ISSUE HE ACTED ,BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF BY ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. WOULD PMB HAD ACTED IF THE SAID LADY WAS FROM THE EAST, SOUTH WEST,SOUTH SOUTH OR MIDDLE BELT?

Are you serious? Airlift over 25,000 Nigerian out of SA? you know that is not possible. For both Government of the two countries, a diplomatic resolution is the way out, considering the fact that both countries had about $3.6 billion trading relation. Also, those who are benefited most from the trade won't allow the government to mess things up so there will be pressure on the FG to thread softly.

SA of one of Nigeria Crude Oil customer.
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by TorukMakto: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2019

Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by webngnews: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by DennisEche(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Are you serious? Airlift over 25,000 Nigerian out of SA? you know that is not possible. For both Government of the two countries, a diplomatic resolution is the way out, considering the fact that both countries had about $3.6 billion trading relation. Also, those who are benefited most from the trade won't allow the government to mess things up so there will be pressure on the FG to thread softly.

SA of one of Nigeria Crude Oil customer.
You refused to answer my question
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by BabaIbo: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
odomanis:

Please be a Nigerian for once. This division doesnt pay anyone. go through the details of the first batch,the state with the highest number of returnees is Ogun with 30.

No, I only gave a reply to the guy that directed his quote to a particular set of people. I know Ogun has the highest number if returnees, that's the reason I quoted him with that reaponse
Re: Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa by GoodMuyis(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
DennisEche:

You refused to answer my question

If you know Politics and who lobbyist and how Nigerians operate their lobbyist system, you will know the answer to your question.
The lady in question was not rescue by Buhari's action but lobbyist who want her rescue.

Will you believed me if I said one of the PDP State Governor walked into Kyari's office to convince Buhari to intervene?
This is not true but such can be the scenario.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion / Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? / 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.