Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given (297 Views)

4 Carryovers Out Of 6 Course He Offered!!! Jizzz... Read On Friends / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given by PDPBOY(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good day nairanders,

My name is Joseph,
I am here to seek advice, I was offered adult education in a prestigious University in the country, initially I applied for economics but due to the fact that I couldn't score the required cut off mark in my post utme so my course was change from economics to adult education
and coming from a poor background my parent cannot afford me the opportunity again to retake my jamb so I just have to accept the admission because of that I am here to seek advice from educationist, expert in the field, and those who have ideas about the course that what are the prospect and career opportunities in the course(adult education).
Thank you as I anticipate your answers in advance
Re: Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given by Niyeal(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
PDPBOY:
Good day nairanders,

My name is Joseph,
I am here to seek advice, I was offered adult education in a prestigious University in the country, initially I applied for economics but due to the fact that I couldn't score the required cut off mark in my post utme so my course was change from economics to adult education
and coming from a poor background my parent cannot afford me the opportunity again to retake my jamb so I just have to accept the admission because of that I am here to seek advice from educationist, expert in the field, and those who have ideas about the course that what are the prospect and career opportunities in the course(adult education).
Education course are good if it relate to some of the secondary school subjects, but in your case, finish it with first class and do Master in education you will become lecturer or principal
Re: Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given by PetersKID(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
I was in that department for 1 week
That was the course they gave me and some of my friends before they later Moved us to English language some to political science , psychology, etc.
My was Adult and community Education( All most everybody in our church was complaining about the course : These are some of their reactions ��nah that course you wah study? Chai
You mean say you accept that course chaii !
You go teach old mama and papa, tar Nigerians no need that course .Nothing I know hear that period

that course has two Honours Bed and Bsc
Accept it and move on it requires little or no maths and the textbooks are easy to read and understand
����������������
I know many people will tell you not to accept it because it is not hot � cake in the labour market but it all depends on you ��
Re: Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
PDPBOY:
Good day nairanders,

My name is Joseph,

No try am o. Apply for UTME again.
Re: Nairanders Need Advice About The Course He Was Given by Nooneonline(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2019
To be honest with you. We are in a digital age what u study does not matter. U can work almost anywhere u want, public or private. Dem go train u put for where dem want as far as u get degree (second class upper or first class).

Secondly Awa kontree Na connection dey carry people go far if u doubt me ask Goodluck and Buhari. The latter does not even have a certificate.

Hope I have made two outstanding points....

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Begins Uploading Of Names On Jamb Caps For De Candidates / Study In The UK, Admission & Visa / Mathematics Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.