Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else (43841 Views)

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / Does The Length Of Charging Cable Affect Charging Speed / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by maleeks(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
marlow1962:
If na Nigeria dem get all dis hackers now, tomorrow you go dy hear EFCC ARREST TWO SUSPECTED CABLE HACKERS.useless country dat is not updated at all.
Those are ethical hackers, the white hat... they are cyber security experts who are into penetration test, denial of service attacks. They are certified and earn decent money for what they do. Not criminals like the red hat and black hat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by peteradoga3(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:
Borrow charger when I'm using 5000 AMP battery...?

I've used 2000 AMP batteries before and the difference is very clear.

If you want peace of mind Bros, check the phone specifications especially the phone with bigger battery before putting your hardearning on it.

Most of the time now, I don't charge my phone for 2 days and I would be ok....

Aside that, I only charge my phone in my room my charger can never go outside... To do watin self?

That's peace of mind!
what type of phone are you using please??
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by flowx(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
jeff1607:

I won't take it or leave it o, we die here

my screen time plus tasking apps consumes batt, talk about when you are tracking all goods from Port to destination or on high sea plus logistics, if vehicle takes another route na to call sharp sharp

Then, die alone nau...
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by iammolise(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Story for the gods;
Abeg Charley borrow me ur charger for one minit abeg I wan see weda my charging port dey work grin

My peepul wey sabi d mata, how u dey take beg 4 charger ? wink
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by D1zion: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:
But iPhone dey ask of password if u put cable when u wan do anything other than charging the phone na

Lala send my money FTC since last month
pls sorry to ask.I always see people happy over FTC (first to comment)does it mean that if you're FTC there's a special package attached to it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by seunmohmoh(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:

If you want peace of mind Bros, check the phone specifications especially the phone with bigger battery before putting your hardearning on it.

Aside that, I only charge my phone in my room my charger can never go outside... To do watin self?

That's peace of mind!
That's why I stick to my Tecno pouvoir 3 . Thinking of pouvoir 3 plus with 6000mah
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by flowx(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
That's why I stick to my Tecno pouvoir 3 . Thinking of pouvoir 3 plus with 6000mah

Omo mi bawo ni, se o wa pa?
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Timileyin1234(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
D1zion:
pls sorry to ask.I always see people happy over FTC (first to comment)does it mean that if you're FTC there's a special package attached to it?
Money is not attached na just play. Someone cannot play with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Fidelismaria: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Welcome to the age of technology

ICT is the way to go
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by RexTramadol1: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Ever since my charger doesn't fit my phone firmly and I was told, others using my charger affects the charger. I avoid giving it out.

What kind of charger? grin
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by TemmyT002(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
They will use the style in one season film soon
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Legendguru: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by seunmohmoh(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

What kind of charger? grin
Tecno follow come.
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by RexTramadol1: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Tecno follow come.

So far it's that one, good!

No use another person charger tho' grin
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by meobizy(f): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Is it April fools? Whether this news is true or not I do not care. As long as I do not carry out online banking with my mobile phone I can use any charger I care to.
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by ABOVEDELAW: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2019
THAT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WATCH MOVIES ON YOUR PHONE?
flowx:

That's peace of mind!
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by contumely2: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
flowx:

That's peace of mind!

which phone is that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.