Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) (5526 Views)

"Trump Is Like Biafra" - Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence On US Election / Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2019
technuel:
Na imutara igbo dika onye off mmanu emeghi gi ka I buru onye Igbo Ya but fenye is na ohia onye nzuzu
Nwanne, o Igbo ka idelu ifea?

chai!...ndo
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by adeolakemi: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why are replying in English...sua Igbo k'anyi malu mbe nabu nke bu oke...

Ne kwanu ndi "my mama say I be Igbo"...akam kpalugi n'abania m'gwogi ka mpataka...sua Igbo k'anyi fu...onye eze ure!
only the way you reason has given you away as afonja ...i have never seen any good comment about biafra from you even if you hate kanu . no igbo man hates biafra no matter but you afonja pretending to be igbo goodness me you are something else

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Godons1: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Imaginary UN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu and scam grin

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by awgumayor: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2019
adeolakemi:
only the way you reason has given you away as afonja ...i have never seen any good comment about biafra from you even if you hate kanu . no igbo man hates biafra no matter but you afonja pretending to be igbo goodness me you are something else
You are wasting your time replying that slowpoke. Thousands if not millions of igbos were born and brought up in South west and north who can speak and write yoruba and hausa clearly the same with Yoruba and other tribes who were born in igboland.

You can speak or write like igbos doesn't make you igbo. By their reasonings we shall know them.

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by ifyboy60(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2019
selemempe:
Jim Nwaobodo?

ndi IPOB ne zuzu rinne.
they dish out fake news and info they hear from their fellow foolish members and fraud of a leader. if u challenge them with facts they resort to insults.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Smoke55: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2019
technuel:

Exactly he will come and be masturbating on Nnamdi Kanu's thread and still be complaining.
I don't know what is the problem of these people. As if Nnamdi Kanu is the one who is rugarizing their fathers Land to Niger herders.
lolz Dnt Mind Them Joor! They Are Just Jealous Of Kanu,they Knew They Have No Reasonable Leader In Their Region

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by mbos: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Umunna gi bu ndi Afonja. Afonja ragbukwa nne gi ebe anwa...

Kedu ubosi Nnamdi Kanu ga agbata mammili k'ilacha...anumanu. Anybody not following u to be brain washed by that hunchback scammer is Afonja...akwa ya?

Ezi Bida!

a biafran sabo spotted

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Lawly: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Op you suppose know say dis kain post go cause fight
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by oyatz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Since 1960, no KareKare, Ngizm, Jukun or Efik man has been President, Vice president, Senate President, Speaker or Minister of Defence

vanunu:

To show that the Nigerian state hate Igbos, no Igbo man has held the post of minister of works since 1970.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Marineghost: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fake igbo vs original Igbo
More comment please!!!!
Enjoying the thread
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Weather your people like it or not Biafra coming

Amen ! May the almighty God grant it NOW. You guys need it.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by oyatz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
But your own moniker and comments give you out as what?

adeolakemi:
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why are replying in English...sua Igbo k'anyi malu mbe nabu nke bu oke...

Ne kwanu ndi "my mama say I be Igbo"...akam kpalugi n'abania m'gwogi ka mpataka...sua Igbo k'anyi fu...onye eze ure!

Nna, i bughi onye Igbo. Afuru m onye Afonja abali abuo gara ga ka o na asu igbo n'ike n'ike

I na asu igbo aputaghi na i bu onye Igbo.

Otutu ndi ocha na asu igbo
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Banmeallday: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Bia-fraud grin cheesy

Snapping up and down with random white men tongue tongue

But your “President” has been snapping pictures up and down with random white men and “Japanese” women as well nah....

Why is Osinbanjo presiding over NEC meeting where is your Coupist President?

Kanu is speaking and giving interviews, where is your President nah?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by rosebowl01(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin @ "break silence". Do you mean to say that he has been silent prior to now? Photo-op "freedom fighter". lol.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by adeolakemi: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
oyatz:
But your own moniker and comments give you out as what?

im from benin republic not yoruba
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by oyatz(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmnn... guilty conscience!

The wicked run even when no one pursues him.
adeolakemi:
im from benin republic not yoruba

Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. / MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l Kwakwanso Buhari Fight Dirty, As Buhari Re-directs