Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) (5520 Views)

"Trump Is Like Biafra" - Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence On US Election / Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
BREAKING!!! Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(Photo)

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has finally reacted after meeting with the United Nations officials in Geneva, Switzerland.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Wednesday night, Kanu thanked the United Nations officials for a productive meeting.

He, however, charged IPOB members to join him on Facebook live now.

He said : "I thank our hosts, United Nations officials for a productive meeting today at the UN office in Geneva, Switzerland. Join me on Facebook Live now for a live broadcast. Date: September 18, 2019 Time: Now"

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/1003417/breaking-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-breaks-silence-meeting-un-officialsphoto/

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by ORIENTATION101: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bia-fraud grin cheesy

Snapping up and down with random white men tongue tongue

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by MikeBetty(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dalu rinne

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by fk002: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
This fraudster should go and take several seat back.

I am tired of his useless chest beating

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by 9jabull: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
fk002:

If your tired you know what to do, sniper is still available, live transform, even lagoon can help you have eternal rest.
Ndi asha.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Surveyoruzoma: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Weather your people like it or not Biafra coming

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by goodnessme1(f): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by tsinzu: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ohamadike

18 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by horsepower101: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Slow and steady wins a race. We will get there one day.

One step at a time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by showeah: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
those of you against Nnamdi Kanu , which of the injustice in Nigeria have u stand up to and fight against it, stupid cowards and fools.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
showeah:
those of you against Nnamdi Kanu , which of the injustice in Nigeria have u stand up to and fight against it, stupid cowards and fools.

Most if not all of the bastards are benefiting from the present status-quo!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by vanunu: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Most if not all of the bastards are benefiting from the present status-quo!

To show that the Nigerian state hate Igbos, no Igbo man has held the post of minister of works since 1970.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Smoke55: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
fk002:

if You Are Really Tired Of Him You Wouldn't Have Viewed The Thread Let Alone Adding Your Comment Here,or Didn't You Read The Headline Before Clicking The Thread?

27 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
vanunu:

To show that the Nigerian state hate Igbos, no Igbo man has held the post of minister of works since 1970.

Hahahaha. Is this your new line? Go and find work o.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
fk002:

Are you a biafran? Why are you worried or disturbed over something that doesn't concern you? He's giving u afonja's sleepless nights, no doubt grin

18 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Scammer

Pained afonja spotted undecided

14 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Pained afonja spotted undecided
ikpu nne gi
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

ikpu nne gi

Pained afonja's been pretending to be igbos posting Google igbo translation, we all know the trick afonja, most of u afonja's genuinely wish to be igbos too bad grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Pained afonja's been pretending to be igbos posting Google igbo translation, we all know the trick afonja, most of u afonja's genuinely wish to be igbos too bad grin
Umunna gi bu ndi Afonja. Afonja ragbukwa nne gi ebe anwa...

Kedu ubosi Nnamdi Kanu ga agbata mammili k'ilacha...anumanu. Anybody not following u to be brain washed by that hunchback scammer is Afonja...akwa ya?

Ezi Bida!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by selemempe: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
vanunu:

Jim Nwaobodo?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Kedu ubosi Nnamdi Kanu ga agbata mammili k'ilacha...anumanu. Anybody not following u to be brain washed by that hunchback scammer is Afonja...akwa ya?

Ezi Bida!

Afonja continue deceiving yourself, I have met many of them here and on Facebook, pretending to be igbos, using google translator,
Like it or not biafra will be a reality, don't worry about nnamdi KANU scamming us,
Nigeria itself is a scam

15 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja continue deceiving yourself, I have met many of them here and on Facebook, pretending to be igbos, using google translator,
Like it or not biafra will be a reality, don't worry about nnamdi KANU scamming us,
Nigeria itself is a scam
Why are replying in English...sua Igbo k'anyi malu mbe nabu nke bu oke...

Ne kwanu ndi "my mama say I be Igbo"...akam kpalugi n'abania m'gwogi ka mpataka...sua Igbo k'anyi fu...onye eze ure!
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why are replying in English...sua Igbo k'anyi malu mbe nabu nke bu oke...

Ne kwanu ndi "my mama say I be Igbo"...akam kpalugi n'abania m'gwogi ka mpataka...sua Igbo k'anyi fu...onye eze ure!

Afonja I said continue deceiving yourself you are not igbo that's final, whether I reply in igbo or not it shouldn't be your business please be more worried about afonja's

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja I said continue deceiving yourself you are not igbo that's final, whether I reply in igbo or not it shouldn't be your business please be more worried about afonja's
hahahahaha... now I can confirm that you are not igbo.

You are one of those people from other tribes that come on social media to make igbos look bad...

una go tire
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

hahahahaha... now I can confirm that you are not igbo.

You are one of those people from other tribes that come on social media to make igbos look bad...

una go tire

Afonja continue deceiving yourself, u are not igbo that's final, I know who I am, and you know who you are cornhead afonja, I know how badly afonja's wish to be igbos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja continue deceiving yourself, u are not igbo that's final, I know who I am, and you know who you are cornhead afonja, I know how badly afonja's wish to be igbos
Stop deceiving people here...at first I thought u r igbo but I have now confirm that you are not...bye
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Stop deceiving people here...at first I thought u r igbo but I have now confirm that you are not...bye

Afonja' continue deceiving yourself u are not igbo but a cornhead afonja simple, whether u afonja's like it or not, nnamdi KANU is secretly doing his job, u might call him a scammer, but your Nigerian leaders are bigger scammers with oil wells in biafran land, biafra must be actualized

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by technuel: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Smoke55:
if You Are Really Tired Of Him You Wouldn't Have Viewed The Thread Let Alone Adding Your Comment Here,or Didn't You Read The Headline Before Clicking The Thread?
Exactly he will come and be masturbating on Nnamdi Kanu's thread and still be complaining.
I don't know what is the problem of these people. As if Nnamdi Kanu is the one who is rugarizing their fathers Land to Niger herders.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by technuel: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ezi Bida!
Na imutara igbo dika onye off mmanu emeghi gi ka I buru onye Igbo
Ya but fenye is na ohia onye nzuzu

10 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by watino: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Igbo fighting igbo lol
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) by immortalcrown(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Bulldozer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo / SERAP Asks World Bank To Publish Documents On Funded Electricity Projects / Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.