Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (87761 Views)

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by myfan: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'm still asking, what is the rationale for the killings? Or just killing for killing sake?
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Realfrankie(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Just one Man
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Kayharry(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Isokay

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by PETUK(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
rocknation62:
You wasted the lives of the innocent ladies for no reason. Your cup don full...Your monkey don go market e nor fit go back home...
media trial, you've already pass you judgement without investigation, evidence and trial.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by madenigga(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:
I'm still asking, what is the rationale for the killings? Or just killing for killing sake?
They said the guy stole a members money and eloped, after hanging around the church premises for favour.

In pH some kind bitches are expensive, maybe he meets a bitch he likes tells her false stories that he wants to take her for the night, the girl tells him 20k he says OK, reaching d hotel room, he rapes them, while asleep there's a possibility he tells them under duress to give him there mobile banking pass word, makes transfers to his account, steals there phones and anything he could find and then strangles them.

Dresses up and walk away like nothing happens

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by emmyid(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
sotall:
seriousIy?

This is poor and junk journalism.

I read the thread with attention waiting for the place linking the man to the serial killing and nothing like that

He is the one. Watch the video again, this time with a good phone. Mr. Colleague of killer.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Godsonkemz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
The culprit made a fake repentance and confession in a fake assembly that wouldn't stop throwing shades on other men of God. I didn't call any church but if you live in ph you'd know.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by emmyid(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
nnamdismart25:
This news i think is fake, from the head line u said he was arrested through the help of cctv but from the post its self there was nothing of such mention,also u said he was arrested @ ABA after rubbing a woman of her nissan car with army uniform. Biko is army uniform the cctv ? U said he was taken to court on friday but today is Wednesday,how come because i dont get to understand this ur post, how come the police in rivers is still not aware of it ? How come there was protest today in rivers because of this same issue? I dont blame u for spreading fake news i blame the lazy mod that moved this ur junk to front page to deceive people with this misleading information.

Did you even watch the video? He is the man in the video. Are you also a...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by themonk(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2019
augustine:
I have doubts about this video. Who released it to the public? Why was the camera focused on him and following him as he moved around? This video is about someone being filmed as if he was deliberately been watched out for. A CCTV camera usually covers a fixed area and captures only what is within that area.
Sometimes I read things like this on nairaland and I'm surprised this kind of reasoning exist. There were different cameras positioned at different places, did you even listen to the audio? One of audio voices told the guy checking the videos to also check the cameras outside that they should have a better view of him. Next time take your time before reacting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by themonk(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Zionista:
Where is the lead that links him with the serial killing? This is mediocrity at its best.

Get Abba Kyari to put the pieces together and track the killer in days.

Nigeria Police -the shame of incompetence is on you.
Number 1: you lack reading comprehension skills. The title says " The portharcourt serial killer identified?" (Pay attention to the question mark). An intelligence came about that links someone with a name to the person identified in the video so all this post is doing is questioning if they are the same person.

Number 2: I am not a fan of the Nigerian Police but was it them that made this post? So why say shame on them because of the post? It's crazy how some of you reason.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by sylve11: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2019
shocked cool
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by FarahAideed: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Salvation ministries has some explaining to do because this man is claiming to be Something in that church
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by FarahAideed: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2019
themonk:

Sometimes I read things like this on nairaland and I'm surprised this kind of reasoning exist. There were different cameras positioned at different places, did you even listen to the audio? One of audio voices told the guy checking the videos to also check the cameras outside that they should have a better view of him. Next time take your time before reacting.

No vex you should understand that the average IQ in Nigeria is 65
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by iSlayer: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2019
I don't think it's the same person.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 9jaRealist: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2019
sotall:
seriousIy?

I read the thread with attention waiting for the place linking the man to the serial killing and nothing like that

He apparently recognized as the man on the CCTV video?
What other "link" are you waiting for? A video of him in the act?!

The fact that he may be the person on the video only makes him a person of interest, but that's a "link"...
It's now up to the police to apprehend him (or he can always turn himself in) and complete the investigation.

>
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 9jaRealist: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2019
FarahAideed:

No vex you should understand that the average IQ in Nigeria is 65

And this sort of drivel leads one to suspect that yours is below said "average"... undecided
>
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 9jaRealist: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2019
myfan:

Classic serial killers kill just for the sake killing...
It apparently gives them some kind of high or feeling of power. Sick!

>
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by GoldHorse(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2019
If he was arrested for armed robbery last year how did he gain his freedom?
.... then started his serial killing enterprise....
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by baby124: 2:06am On Sep 19, 2019
He’s the one in that video.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by GoldHorse(m): 2:10am On Sep 19, 2019
nnamdismart25:
This news i think is fake, from the head line u said he was arrested through the help of cctv but from the post its self there was nothing of such mention,also u said he was arrested @ ABA after rubbing a woman of her nissan car with army uniform. Biko is army uniform the cctv ? U said he was taken to court on friday but today is Wednesday,how come because i dont get to understand this ur post, how come the police in rivers is still not aware of it ? How come there was protest today in rivers because of this same issue? I dont blame u for spreading fake news i blame the lazy mod that moved this ur junk to front page to deceive people with this misleading information.

You obviously didn't read or you read and didn't comprehend. You also didn't watch the cctv clip or.... etc
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Mustay(m): 2:13am On Sep 19, 2019
The moderator that put such post on the FP needs some serious talking to
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 19, 2019
highness25:
If he's the one, kill him already. These people are gaining ground in this country. There's no need for court trials. kiiiiiiiiiiiiil him

And how will you know if he is the one? That's how you sentimental folks team up with your incompetent police force to put innocent people in trouble

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by foster212: 2:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Una dey see am? Lucky girl.

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by ikorodureporta: 2:44am On Sep 19, 2019
see as girls dey cheer here... If una like make una no take break from runs
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by tiredoflife(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2019
How is it him
U guys just put a video up
No face to see
No clarity
Yet its him
Make una ready for court case if it's not him cry
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by tiredoflife(m): 3:26am On Sep 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
Salvation ministries has some explaining to do because this man is claiming to be Something in that church

How do they have to
Because he goes to the church so the church has to explain
Smh

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by foster212: 3:40am On Sep 19, 2019
The guy might just be on nairaland reading comments, going by the way some people are defending him.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 27Pushing30: 4:40am On Sep 19, 2019
sotall:
seriousIy?

I myself I’m keen to know ...
I watched the CCTV and they showed the guy first going Up the stairs (not into ANY PARTICULAR ROOM) and the lady went up later ... BUT CAREFUL OBSErvation of the CCTV showed something’s fishy... the time stamp shows it’s the girl who first went up stairs and 10 minutes later it shows the guy going up the stairs.

It also doesn’t show them having any prior discussion/meeting in the lobby /reception .

Then it shows him leaving the next day.

I hope police will do a proper job NOT the usual torture
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Zuorom:
I don't believe this, the killer apparently has money to be paying for hotel rooms just to kill girls, the person you are describing is just a broke hungry man
exactly my point,.. maybe something's not right, probably an unfaithful switch of clothes at the hotel? Since the cctv camera is in black and white... Cos I expected the main serial killer to be some rich man doing it for money.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by EgunMogaji2: 5:30am On Sep 19, 2019
priceaction:
That is a good job but he supposed to have been arrested before this kind of information leaks out. He might be on the run now. So glaring, that's the guy in the cctv. By tomorrow now, you will see all those mushroom bloggers and news portal digging more facts about him and spread the news faster to him until he disappears to thin air. CRIMES DONT PAY ......

Or vice versa.

LEOs sometimes leak info to the press community to print so it can force the perpetrators to fall into their trap.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Damoche10: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2019
I do not see any iota of truth linking him to the killings. Was waiting patiently to read the connection BTW the victims and him...na wa o.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 2kurupt(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2019
phantom:
You no wan mention salvation ministries grin grin grin
Sorry to burst your bubble, the church is not Salvation Ministries.

As a matter of fact whatsoever church that tried to rehabilitate this criminal should be commended, he just does not want to turn a new leaf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.