Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (87749 Views)

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2019
27Pushing30:

I myself I’m keen to know ...
I watched the CCTV and they showed the guy first going Up the stairs (not into ANY PARTICULAR ROOM) and the lady went up later ... BUT CAREFUL OBSErvation of the CCTV showed something’s fishy... the time stamp shows it’s the girl who first went up stairs and 10 minutes later it shows the guy going up the stairs.

It also doesn’t show them having any prior discussion/meeting in the lobby /reception .

Then it shows him leaving the next day.

I hope police will do a proper job NOT the usual torture

Keep in mind, there are witnesses in the hotel who booked them in. Interacted with him and know the room he was in.

The CCTV is to serve for people who did not see him to know the person in question.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Fuckgovt: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2019
priceaction:
That is a good job but he supposed to have been arrested before this kind of information leaks out. He might be on the run now. So glaring, that's the guy in the cctv. By tomorrow now, you will see all those mushroom bloggers and news portal digging more facts about him and spread the news faster to him until he disappears to thin air. CRIMES DONT PAY ......
did u read the post at all? He has been caught, in aba
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by LordofNaija: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2019
ladyF:
The wicked will never go unpunished.

It’s LadyF again angry angry angry
Where have you been sweetheart
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2019
sotall:
seriousIy?

This is poor and junk journalism.

I read the thread with attention waiting for the place linking the man to the serial killing and nothing like that
Did you not watch the CCTV footage of said suspect and the claim by the report that he was identified by people that knows him? shocked
I don't know the man but he certainly has some resemblance to the one on the footage..

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 2kurupt(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2019
GoldHorse:
If he was arrested for armed robbery last year how did he gain his freedom?
.... then started his serial killing enterprise....

This is the part that saddens me. Obviously the Nigeria Police arrest criminals and let then leave after getting their bail fees. This is why people take matters into their hands with jungle justice because they don't trust the justice system.

If the criminal was prosecuted all these senseless killings might have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Blezhelsy: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
ladyF:

whats d f in d ladyf
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by fratermathy(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Some girls have identified him...

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by naijadrivablog: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Why was the video made public? The killer would know he has been made and will be on the run.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by JeffSiberstein: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Arm robber and serial killers is two different things, you people should not be speculating rubbish
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Injera(f): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Sorry dark hued people don't mean to offend o
But I just dislike dark skinned people.
I am fair skinned and I am grateful for that.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by seanjy4konji: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2019
so because he stole from church and u guys cant find him?you want us to help you find him?

why do i have a feeling the cctv pic is of him in your church admin premises

sense will not kill me.

talk true..you only need help finding the guy...person that needs money wont be lodging in hotels up and down to serial kil unless he robbed a bank and was successful which will need a gang.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by mrkels(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2019
This ain’t evidence na
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Tripletimmy(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2019
ladyF:

Eyahhh!!!

Long time
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Jerkules: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2019
must someone be rich before he takes a girl to a hotel? Senseless people on this forum..What if he shows the girl 100k she will never get because he will drug her, Bleep her,Rob her of her Jeweleries and phone,then kill her. People just don't think outside the box. Na only rich man dey lodge for hotel?

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by effido666: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Wat other links are u looking for..... Didn't u watch the video...... This is the guy on that video period..... Just try and watch d video if u haven't.
sotall:
seriousIy?

This is poor and junk journalism.

I read the thread with attention waiting for the place linking the man to the serial killing and nothing like that
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by effido666: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Don't mind them..... Now that we av seen his pics they are still talking rubbish
Jerkules:
must someone be rich before he takes a girl to a hotel? Senseless people on this forum..What if he shows the girl 100k she will never get because he will drug her, Bleep her,Rob her of her Jeweleries and phone,then kill her. People just don't think outside the box. Na only rich man dey lodge for hotel?
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Jerkules: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
effido666:
Don't mind them..... Now that we av seen his pics they are still talking rubbish
I taya o
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by FarahAideed: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

And this sort of drivel leads one to suspect that yours is below said "average"... undecided
>

Keep quiet please
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by 27Pushing30: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Keep in mind, there are witnesses in the hotel who booked them in. Interacted with him and know the rooms he was in.

The CCTV is to serve for people who did not see him to know the person in question.

Yea true BUT that’s hearsay only ... let’s be honest with ourselves THIS cctv footage isn’t convincing at all .. it doesn’t even show ANY relationship between the two people

1. She climbed the stairs before the man (a good 10mins ahead of him) who then booked the room Please also note CCTV does not even show either of them entering a ROOM

2. He went after her , How then did he know the room to go to? Better still how did he locate the room? The CCTV doesn’t show any prior interaction between him and the staffs at reception except while checking out . Why?

These guys are being selective with the visuals being released ... that’s my take on it bro

I just want the police to do an objective job not the bullying till you confess type
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2019
I don't understand how Nigeria take dey do there own investigation..Now tell me,how can you catch him now after exposing his picture Won't he run? It is good to put his pics but not hastily..I remember when the Americans wanted to catch Osama bin laden,they saw where he was at Pakistan,but it took them almost 8 years to perfect the plan.If na Nigeria now,iam sure Osama picture go dey everywhere..Only God will help us in this country
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Mind you,this guy fit go Transgender like Bobrisky,he fit disguise himself like a woman,the way Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha who died in October 10,2015 do in London,He fit dey wear hijab dey Waka for road now...Na wa for Nigeria oo...We no dey think deep before we take decision
EvangelistMFM:
I don't understand how Nigeria take dey do there own investigation..Now tell me,how can you catch him now after exposing his picture Won't he run? It is good to put his pics but not hastily..I remember when the Americans wanted to catch Osama bin laden,they saw where he was at Pakistan,but it took them almost 8 years to perfect the plan.If na Nigeria now,iam sure Osama picture go dey everywhere..Only God will help us in this country
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by princetg: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by CyberWolf: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Debramaye:
exactly my point,.. maybe something's not right, probably an unfaithful switch of clothes at the hotel? Since the cctv camera is in black and white... Cos I expected the main serial killer to be some rich man doing it for money.
Most serial killers kills for fun. Some don’t steal anything from the victim, only lure and kill. It’s a psychological problem. You can learn more on ID Disscovery programs.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Mrjo(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2019
priceaction:
That is a good job but he supposed to have been arrested before this kind of information leaks out. He might be on the run now. So glaring, that's the guy in the cctv. By tomorrow now, you will see all those mushroom bloggers and news portal digging more facts about him and spread the news faster to him until he disappears to thin air. CRIMES DONT PAY ......
the info didn't tally second post said he was in custody
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by BigJoe19: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2019
emmyid:

He is the one. Watch the video again, this time with a good phone. Mr. Colleague of killer.
Shut up you idiot!! This is what I hate about most nairalanders, the guy you quoted asked a reasonable questoon, instead of stating your point you added a subtle insult to the answer.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by emmyid(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2019
BigJoe19:
Shut up you idiot!! This is what I hate about most nairalanders, the guy you quoted asked a reasonable questoon, instead of stating your point you added a subtle insult to the answer.
You shall meet your Waterloo soon. You sound like a criminal.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by clily: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2019
27Pushing30:

Yea true BUT that’s hearsay only ... let’s be honest with ourselves THIS cctv footage isn’t convincing at all .. it doesn’t even show ANY relationship between the two people

1. She climbed the stairs before the man (a good 10mins ahead of him) who then booked the room Please also note CCTV does not even show either of them entering a ROOM

2. He went after her , How then did he know the room to go to? Better still how did he locate the room? The CCTV doesn’t show any prior interaction between him and the staffs at reception except while checking out . Why?

These guys are being selective with the visuals being released ... that’s my take on it bro

I just want the police to do an objective job not the bullying till you confess type

You don't have any valid point at all. The guy was trying as much as possible not to be identified with the girl. The girl might also wish to find her way to the room without the company of the guy(she might just be cheating on her partner just for a quick cash). They might have communicated about the room via phone. Allow the police to do their job. They might go to other hotels to ascertain if same guy lodged there. Your point doesn't prove any single point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by highness25(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
soul95:

And how will you know if he is the one? That's how you sentimental folks team up with your incompetent police force to put innocent people in trouble
Did you not read where I said if he's the one? Can't he be interrogated? Bros, read to understand not to comment.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by GoldHorse(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2019
2kurupt:

This is the part that saddens me. Obviously the Nigeria Police arrest criminals and let then leave after getting their bail fees. This is why people take matters into their hands with jungle justice because they don't trust the justice system.

If the criminal was prosecuted all these senseless killings might have been avoided.

Very true! If he (and many others like him) were really made to face the law our land will be cleaner.

See how many lives have been lost simply because one person somewhere probably took 100k or even 50k from him as bribe.

Look at Evans case uptill now!

I once jokingly told someone that one can drive from Abuja to Lagos with a fresh human skull tied to ones bonnet if you know how to "settle" your way along.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.