Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (87760 Views)

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by GoldHorse(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
27Pushing30:

Yea true BUT that’s hearsay only ... let’s be honest with ourselves THIS cctv footage isn’t convincing at all .. it doesn’t even show ANY relationship between the two people

1. She climbed the stairs before the man (a good 10mins ahead of him) who then booked the room Please also note CCTV does not even show either of them entering a ROOM

2. He went after her , How then did he know the room to go to? Better still how did he locate the room? The CCTV doesn’t show any prior interaction between him and the staffs at reception except while checking out . Why?

These guys are being selective with the visuals being released ... that’s my take on it bro

I just want the police to do an objective job not the bullying till you confess type

You obviously have not lodge in a hotel alone or with a babe before. All those things u listed are tell tales signs of "runs". Many situations that u even send the babes ahead hours or even a day ahead. The rooms are always numbered in standard hotels.

Apart from that all these are not necessary because the hotel has staff who booked them in. So they know what transpired, at least, outside.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2019
highness25:
Did you not read where I said if he's the one? Can't he be interrogated? Bros, read to understand not to comment.

And you could have read in my comment, that I said "How WILL you know of he is the one?" and not "How DID you know"?
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
I hope they don't end up apprehending the wrong person. Because Nigerian police love a sensational response to frenzy issue like this serial killer.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
May be he is doing assignment , they give alot of assignments in opm.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
themonk:

Number 1: you lack reading comprehension skills. The title says " The portharcourt serial killer identified?" (Pay attention to the question mark). An intelligence came about that links someone with a name to the person identified in the video so all this post is doing is questioning if they are the same person.

Number 2: I am not a fan of the Nigerian Police but was it them that made this post? So why say shame on them because of the post? It's crazy how some of you reason.

Your rambling got me so much headache to digest. Learn to understand before you quote someone .

So I need to to take permission from you before I call out the Nigerian Police who have grossly failed to uncover the serial killer even after 10 deaths? I can call out the Police for failing to solve these murders. So I guess you are a police man and I say 'shame on you' again.

I am responsible for what I write. You are responsible for how you understand it.
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by dochenaj: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
This article is junk. The YouTube video, I don't understand. Is that a CCTV footage that is following one person?
Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
CyberWolf:
Most serial killers kills for fun. Some don’t steal anything from the victim, only lure and kill. It’s a psychological problem. You can learn more on ID Disscovery programs.
yeah but in Nigeria their killing is for a different motive if you understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties by rabzy: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2019
dochenaj:
This article is junk. The YouTube video, I don't understand. Is that a CCTV footage that is following one person?

Men...you really said it, I have been wondering how the CCTV is following the guy around when he was leaving the premises... That is the oddest thing in the footage for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.