Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) (1784 Views)

I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] / Bbnaija: What Tacha Wore At The Saturday Night Party That Got People Talking / Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) by thefamousnaija9: 5:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Frodd have become the center of discussion on social media after what they were both spotted doing together in the room.
In recent times, the two have been close especially due to the fact that they are always in the same group for tasks and challenges. They’ve grown closer also after Esther and Khafi’s exit from the show. They were both spotted having a good time dancing in front of the mirror as they threw playful jabs at each other. Watch the video below to see how happy they were:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/bbnaija-what-tacha-and-frodd-were.html
Re: Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) by Jimmyson: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2019
I really like tacha...I wanna have good sex with her and if possible settle maritally. She is my kind of girl. Lol
Re: Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) by Kingkun69(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Jimmyson:
I really like tacha...I wanna have good sex with her and if possible settle maritally. She is my kind of girl. Lol
so na smelly bleachers na your spec shey ? sad

(1) (Reply)

Memes Of #BUSA19 How The Wedding Began / DJ Cupy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Her Lover Anthony Joshua / Wild Video Of Slay Queens Doing The Unthinkable At Pool Party Drops [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.