Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo (28332 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by naijadrivablog: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2019
As funny and annoying this woman may seem, what she says is usually not far from the truth.
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Really she is dellusional and always seeking attention....she aint no journalist...she is an ex convict suffering from schizophrenia.......she is mentally unwell

She is good at her job even though she has some shortcomings. Love or hate her ,she won't change for you

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Chingykay77(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2019
43 or 39 i don't give a Bleep ............all i just want is a chance to turn her to my sugar mummy tongue
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by mamajj17(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
Hate or Love her, aunty Kemi remains undefeated when it comes to journalism. Her intels are top notch.
Y’all bashed her when she said Chioma is pregnant, what happened later
Na Oyinbo Character for Inside and African in Nature, she stands mainly for Truth wink grin
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
Hate or Love her, aunty Kemi remains undefeated when it comes to journalism. Her intels are top notch.

SHE LIED CHIOMA HAD A BABY BOY. People knew Chioma was pregnant - never originated with her

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by skukimania(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Aunty Kemi oooooh! Lol cheesy! She no go kill person. I don dey like am Sha.
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by olisaEze(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2019
festacman:
Dear Kemi, please I know you are trying to get back at Linda Ikeji for becoming wealthy by gossiping about other people's lives but if gossip journalism is not your calling you won't blow no matter how hard you tried. You see, life has a way of 'compensating' bold pioneers in unexplored endeavours by giving them iconic success before others join. That's the grace Linda enjoys. So leave her alone.

Stick with your investigative journalism and rebuild your reputation. But I will advise you to stop being erratic and completely quit destroying your reputation further by unnecessarily pleading Post-Taumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) at the least opportunity. That's self-destruct! You sound intelligent with some valuable experience. You have what it takes to build high profile covert collaborations with DSS, FIB, Interpol and attract funding. However, your unstable behaviour is a huge thumb down for a serious investigative journalist.

Mi broda, all u have just written is the unreserved truth!

But ure preaching to the choir! That lady has gone beyond redemption! Wetin remain na to nekid enter market dey select nylon for ground! grin

1 Share

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Sparkle777(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2019
bizza45:
Madam e concern u
Almost everyone for 9ja dey falsify their ages...

And that is truth my brother. Even me sef, I made myself believe my fake age, na my brother even remind me. Yet we all want to live long. Ooh Lord, have mercy.
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by BobiNick(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2019
No wonder she rush go born... Chaiii she be don dey reach 50 small small.
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Gideoniteprime4: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2019
na wa ooo
this kemi of a woman nor wan let linda ikeji rest?
who knows what they are dragging grin cheesy
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by UnknownQueen(f): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2019
festacman:
Dear Kemi, please I know you are trying to get back at Linda Ikeji for becoming wealthy by gossiping about other people's lives but if gossip journalism is not your calling you won't blow no matter how hard you tried. You see, life has a way of 'compensating' bold pioneers in unexplored endeavours by giving them iconic success before others join. That's the grace Linda enjoys. So leave her alone.

Stick with your investigative journalism and rebuild your reputation. But I will advise you to stop being erratic and completely quit destroying your reputation further by unnecessarily pleading Post-Taumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) at the least opportunity. That's self-destruct! You sound intelligent with some valuable experience. You have what it takes to build high profile covert collaborations with DSS, FIB, Interpol and attract funding. However, your unstable behaviour is a huge thumb down for a serious investigative journalist.
Is it possible to rebuild one's reputation? If yes, how
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2019
sexymoma:
Aunty linda should learn how to live with this man biko..

karma na hoe sha

Which man?
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by frickyjohn: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Must you talk?

praizblog:
Popular controversial journaist Kemi Olunloyo has comes for famous blogger Linda Ikeji Who is celebrating her 39th birthday. Kemi Olunloyo claims Linda is not revealing her real age rather lieing to the public that she is 39 while she is 43years. Can this be true? See more below

Gist From Prsizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/linda-ikeji-is-not-39thshes-is-43years-old-kemi-olunloyo-comes-for-linda-ikeji/

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1174497834701381633
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Chingykay77(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2019
43 or 39 i don't give a Bleep a chance to make her my sugar is my thoughts tongue
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by 2shure: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
43 years,what DOB was on her intl passport
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by sisisioge: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2019
What does it matter? She's beautiful, rich and happy anyways grin grin
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by festacman(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2019
UnknownQueen:

Is it possible to rebuild one's reputation? If yes, how
It is difficult but a window of second chance could be achieved by new rounds of hard work sucessfully done targeting low-hanging fruit opportunities, which will once again make you professionally attractive to clients offering big opportunities to try you once again.

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Epic

We pay your 1688 suppliers
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by lacidi: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2019
So she is saying that Linda graduated from Unilag in 2004 at the age of 28? Hmm, i don't believe that.

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:

What about Linda's fake pregnancy? Afar your intels?

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by xjiggy: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2019
SURElee:

She also said Chioma has given birth. The same Chioma is still pregnant from proposal photos and videos. Or maybe dem never announce delivery and her body is yet to snap back. If so. The same Kemi for still Don come out say the body never go back to post baby state and dem no wan announce the birth yet.
she kinda implied it by saying baby boy. By all indication even Davido collaborated by tweeting a welcome message to little OBO
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by xjiggy: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2019
lacidi:
So she is saying that Linda graduated from Unilag in 2004 at the age of 28? Hmm, i don't believe that.
you no see people wey never still pass jamb at age 23.

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2019
[b][/b]
adewest1999:
Kesus.........The only INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST in Nigeria at the moment
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Tillies: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
But she also said Chioma had put to bed but it wasnt so.

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by VillageHead: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Na wa o!

Aunty never wan let Linda rest?

BTW

Linda sef follow small children dey wear tear tear clothes?
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by martinsodo: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
You gave birth to her and you know when she was born...abi

1 Like

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by nairalanduseles: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
pickatyou:

She is good at her job even though she has some shortcomings. Love or hate her ,she won't change for you

She got no job all she does is try so hard to be relevant like i said she is mentally unwell......she aint no journalist she needs to be on med

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Stillthebest: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:

She's crazy but has a great knowledge of her freelance job.

Everything she says turns out to be 90℅ true
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Untainted007:
This aunty no just wan get sense. Now, I see why Bible said "Train up a child in the way he/she shud go, so when they grow up they will not depart from it". This aunty was stupidly and foolishly brought up.
This her same mouth took her to prison not quite long, yet she still dey stupid as she used to be. Must she talk?

Well... I knew Linda was lying about her age, tho not Kemi's business.

I just wonder what it is about 40, that makes a lot of young people do all they can to avoid or delay getting to it... It's so amusing. grin
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by Malawian(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gbe bo orun
Re: 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo by MusaChukwudi: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
festacman:
Dear Kemi, please I know you are trying to get back at Linda Ikeji for becoming wealthy by gossiping about other people's lives but if gossip journalism is not your calling you won't blow no matter how hard you try. You see, life has a way of 'compensating' bold pioneers in unexplored endeavours by giving them iconic success before others join. That's the grace Linda enjoys. So leave her alone.

She did not become wealthy. Her Igbo brothers and sisters stealing during GEJ time gave her millions of dollars from the Nigerian treasury for bogus PDP adverts. No more No less. Call me whatever you like but that's the FACT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Looking Dapper In New Photo / Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.