Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community (16462 Views)

Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis / ASUU Strike: I'm Shocked Education Ministry, Union Didn't Resolve Crisis - Ngige / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by nasirujj(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2019
What of the 16billion he looted
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by thundafire: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackAfrican:
1 billion of our money that he looted right?
is it ur money if u see him can u even say a word
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by infonet247: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2019
but refuse to calm nerves in odi bayelsa state and in benue state
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by MrFly(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2019
a greedy man who recieves 40k annually from NOUN for being a facilitator cant spend such amount on dispute settlement. LIES!
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by Kaybaba5(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2019
kokozain:
Owo Abu ni afi nse Abu lalejo

Let me interpret
The money of Abus is what we use to entertain Abus...
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackAfrican:
1 billion of our money that he looted right?

Is it easy for one to bring out the money he looted??
Kudos to him joor
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by Elliot2(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2019
post=82364177:
A
Baba OBJ gave out ONE BILLION NAIRA to some Ogun State communities?!

If we hear! cheesy grin
In the post about police arresting the supposed killers of girls in PH,you almost emptied a textbook size epistle on those who doubts the authenticity of the development;but,here you are,doing the same thing you accuse others. The same old biases.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by yinkeys(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
LibertyRep:
Say what? How was the money expended?
If I hear say OBJ spend 1 billion of his personal money to resolve anything.
All these past and current leaders are thieves.
They have no genuine businesses of their own. All they did was to corner commonwealth of the nation to themselves which isn’t done in civilized societies. This country is a joke
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by princetg: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Good one sir. Pls don't forget my village obj
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by greatman247(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2019
kokozain:
Owo Abu ni afi nse Abu lalejo

Don't mind the idiot, his brother OBJ is still using the people money to pay up the people...it's some of the monies he had siphoned in the past. Before OBJ became democratic president he was broke asf. He should be questioned about how he got N1B. The country is already sick no one can question him.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by oladipojesse(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2019
#ObjNaLeader
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by seanjy4konji: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2019
dat stingy man from ogun spend what
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by bigpicture001: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2019
kareemkamil:
Hmm, Obasanjo part of Nigerian problem, my prayers everyday by day, those threw Nigerian into big mess like this, because of there greedynees, will never sleep well in the rest of there life. And those that have died, will never RIP. Amen.

You dont now Obj...he is naija's best bst president ever!
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by espeeroke: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=efighter post=82364600]

We are talking about Obasanjo but you still brought Buhari into it, definitely you are full of hatred and bitterness, that is why you are depressed and suicidal.

Now, tell me, how did Obasanjo get the one billion naira that he used for father Christmas? Oh! I know, it should be from the $16 billion looted Power money.

Every thing looks yellow to a jaundiced eye. Like Buhari like Buharideens. Dumb, senseless and parochial. FYI, I am doing very fine and enjoying my life.

One noticeable syndrome of Buharideens is to equate poverty to integrity. To them, every rich person is corrupt, awkward thinking. No wonder your demigod has turned Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by espeeroke: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2019
efighter:

We are talking about Obasanjo but you still brought Buhari into it, definitely you are full of hatred and bitterness, that is why you are depressed and suicidal.

Now, tell me, how did Obasanjo get the one billion naira that he used for father Christmas? Oh! I know, it should be from the $16 billion looted Power money.
Every thing looks yellow to a jaundiced eye. Like Buhari like Buharideens. Dumb, senseless and parochial. FYI, I am doing very fine and enjoying my life.

One noticeable syndrome of Buharideens is to equate poverty to integrity. To them, every rich person is corrupt, awkward thinking. No wonder your demigod has turned Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by dotedote: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2019
presleYzzi:
cool

Don't you just love OBJ?

No I don't.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by dotedote: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
jojomario:
Obasanjo can never use his money to resolve issues. He was there as president and never did anything to better the lives of the people except for personal use. Ogun state never enjoyed OBJ as president.

[b]Correct.
And the moment Ambode tarred the road from Ikola-Ipaja into Otta, OBJ started selling HIS LAND on that [/b]road at a very exorbitant amount.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by gabbasin: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2019
OBJ has a large expanse of land in Itele area bordering Lagos State, which he forcefully and deceptively acquired when he was in power as a Military ruler, so his interest in the community. The remaining land left in the community is what the notorious omo oniles are now fighting and killing themselves for
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2019
all na scam
[quote author=jarawa post=82363308][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by akeensbussy(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2019
some of you don't know that the landed property Obasanjo has in Itele is worth more than 10billion naira. So, he can afford to spend 1billion naira to protect his investment.
Recently, he sold over 260 acres of Land in Ota at #4Million per plot. so, do the calculation.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by jojomario(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
dotedote:

[b]Correct.
And the moment Ambode tarred the road from Ikola-Ipaja into Otta, OBJ started selling HIS LAND on that [/b]road at a very exorbitant amount.
yes. Very selfish and self-centered.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by renewable1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by Jones4190(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
tell him to spend wisely, he should not touch any kobo from the 16 billion dollars, we are coming for it

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
So, baba has this kind of money and Bells is like screp.
Re: Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community by juman(m): 3:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Adesina: NBA Presidential Election Was Grossly Manipulated / Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters / Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.