Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28221 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by zaddyboy(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Leave us alone and face your ipob , We love hausa they are peaceful unlike igbos who do business upandan
?

It's only you and your family that love hausa SW don't want to be ruled by cows anymore

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

U can buy bucket for ur tears.

But be sure that their is no way, APC presidency is going to any Igbo man, u should know this
Like awolowo , like abiola like tinubu used n dumped

One thing u can take to the bank is the next southern president is an igbo man

8 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz the epistle to educate and revive the dumbness in you now.

Atiku did woefully worse in southeast in the last election. so save me that your gibberish talk.

you think politics is all these imagination, assumption and you guys unnecessary conspiracies here? real men do politics not just talk politics

you and your kinsmen are still living on political theories when Nigeria political plays had gone beyond that

how woefully ?
atiku lost in the north finish
consult the result to cure your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Like awolowo , like abiola like tinubu used n dumped

One thing u can take to the bank is the next southern president is an igbo man

Of course, with ur useless 5% votes, lolz, delusion

Ur lots said the same thing concerning Gbajabiamila and lawan. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

You yoruba sense eeh ....u guide it as if its gold mean while everyone knows your action before u act months advance

PDP don't need south west ,they have north ,south south ,south east ,

Even if PDP get 45% of north they would win ...no body is giving south west Vice president

I like your boldness PDP spokesman grin

una eyes will soon clear

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ritchiee: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.

Then your wailing will be growing stronger to strongest. I pray it does not go into eternity as you wish.
You Igbos fear North too Much as if you are slaves in Nigeria.You even show your fear in your utterances which embolden them to look down on you.
No matter what the cabal or anybody does, power is coming to the South .It would have been SE but for Nnamdi Kanu's noise.

y

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by emmykey0128(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Please stop using 'we' not all yoruba's are stupid, just say u and ur households will vote for Abba kyari and aregbesola
Rekhina:
Allah be praised

We yorubas will go with Abba kyari and vice aregbesola

god bless buhari (SWT)

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Ritchiee:

Then your wailing will be growing stronger to strongest. I pray it does not go into eternity as you wish.
You Igbos fear North too Much as if you are slaves in Nigeria.You even show your fear in your utterances which embolden them to look down on you.
No matter what the cabal or anybody does, power is coming to the South .It would have been SE but for Nnamdi Kanu's noise.

y
Stop this face saving lies south west have never had the mind of backing the south east

As for igbos fear north ...u even u know thats a lie

8 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by francisisking: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Leave us alone and face your ipob ,
We love hausa they are peaceful unlike igbos who do business upandan
aswear u be ipob man.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by CyberWolf: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2019
If APC for any reason fields a northerner as presidential candidate in 2023, that will be the end of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by drey076(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2019
let us unite and go for igbo presidency

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by proeast(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

Can u just keep ur useless laugh to ur miserable 5% erosion ravaged region, u said more than this concerning Gbajabiamila, yet we know wat happened, u guys dont learn. Fools don't learn anyway.

Look at one of them. That disgusting and slimy algae soup you guys eat in the waste side has really messed you guys up big time.

You are so phucked up and I won't give you further undeserved reply.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
joshuanwankwo:

how woefully ?
atiku lost in the north finish
consult the result to cure your ignorance
[/s]

go and compare the numbers of vote Buhari got in 2015 in southeast and the one he got in 2019. move further to compare the one gej got in 2015 with the one Atiku got in 2019

I never said Atiku didn't have low turnout in north and is because of East candidacy the ipob theories and their display of hatred against the Hausa tribe reduce that move in North. you're accusing someone of ignorance not knowing you're the one swimming in the ignorant, boyscout of election campaign give a low turnout in southeast in the last election

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Princedapace(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2019
This country messed up. Southern leaders have no ball. They need to change the electoral laws. We can't keep having huge and uncontrolled population at the expense of development because some regions wana rule for ever. This will not work. The north keep pouring in huge numbers of kids for the sole purpose of ruling for ever while the same huge population remain a huge burden to the country.

Look at the new CBN policy, only kano state is a productive state. Our tax from southern Nigeria is used to share and feed northern nigeria..

I dislike southern leaders. They are too selfish. They make us, productive southerners slaves to dormant North. Our tax is huge. Pls anyone close to southern leaders should tell them to demand for change in election laws. We want to control our birth rate. Many in southern Nigeria are now controlling their birth rate, but northerners are still birthing anyhow for the sole purpose of election. If they don't want to change the election laws, we should divide the country into regions. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by pelumi67(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah be praised
We yorubas will go with Abba kyari and vice aregbesola
god bless buhari (SWT)
Waaka e laye
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by nogragra: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.
You are definitely stupid with you eternity things the northerners will take over your fathers house and property for eternity.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by famouscargo4u: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
I told yourubas killing zoning is making south might never be president again unless the yaradua /jonathan case

Only a united south can defeat the north ...
South west has ruled 8 years been president 8 years
South south 6 years president 2 years vice

Zonning agreement points to then igbos but out of greed south west want to come n contest not knowing the real fight is against fulani domination and south west contesting means north can too

South west pick an igbo man u are comfortable with let the whole south unite for once push fulanis back thats the only way

The point is that even the igbos don't support themselves. you would recall that the revered Odumegwu Ojukwu contested election in 2003 and 2007 but the igbos voted for Obasanjo and Yar'adua instead. The south west can support the Igbos to emerge as flag bearer BUT the Easterners won't support themselves. so, it is what it is at the moment. I swear, with the trajectory of things, the north is already scheming for a northern Buhari successor and knowing that the south is not united, they will have their way. The north is not more populous than the south as they always make people to believe. A united south would defeat the north any day!

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Earthquake1: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Mrexcell:

Empty threat can the core north win any presidential election in Nigeria if the entire middle belt, south south, south west and south east regions unite behind one presidential candidate?

Who and who will unite?

The North know that the SE and SS are already with them

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
proeast:

Look at one of them. That disgusting and slimy algae soup you guys eat in the waste side has really messed you guys up big time.

You are so phucked up and I won't give you further undeserved reply.

U are in pain. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2019
famouscargo4u:

The point is that even the igbos don't support themselves. you would recall that the revered Odumegwu Ojukwu contested election in 2003 and 2007 but the igbos voted for Obasanjo and Yar'adua instead. The south west can support the Igbos to emerge as flag bearer BUT the Easterners won't support themselves. so, it is what it is at the moment. I swear, with the trajectory of things, the north is already scheming for a northern Buhari successor and knowing that the south is not united, they will have their way. The north is not more populous than the south as they always make people to believe. A united south would defeat the north any day!
U really want to tell yourself that igbos wont vote an igbo man now

We didn't vote those years because we respect zoning and wanted to obey it but its our turn now

6 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

go and compare the numbers of vote Buhari got in 2015 in southeast and the one he got in 2019. move further to compare the one gej got in 2015 with the one Atiku got in 2019

I never said Atiku didn't have low turnout in north and is because of East candidacy the ipob theories and their display of hatred against the Hausa tribe reduce that move in North. you're accusing someone of ignorance not knowing you're the one swimming in the ignorant, boyscout of election campaign give a low turnout in southeast in the last election

think i didnt well se votes reduced from 2.7 m in 2015 to 2 m in 2019
minus 700k why wont pdp vote reduce + disagreement within the ohaneze + ipob issues + opposition status + apc making headways in se anambra 2017 election as case study
i never thought pdp would get pass 60% but atiku got 80%
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by tunjilana: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
I told yourubas killing zoning is making south might never be president again unless the yaradua /jonathan case

Only a united south can defeat the north ...
South west has ruled 8 years been president 8 years
South south 6 years president 2 years vice

Zonning agreement points to then igbos but out of greed south west want to come n contest not knowing the real fight is against fulani domination and south west contesting means north can too

South west pick an igbo man u are comfortable with let the whole south unite for once push fulanis back thats the only way
The South East should have joined and participated in APC by now there will b no ish

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by anonimi: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2019
lereinter:
Comments such as this makes Electoral college of the USA good for Nigeria

Our 25% votes in 2/3rd (24) of the 36 states is roughly equivalent to that. Roughly.
As usual we southerners will be the ones helping the Fulanis to be there always.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by RealityShot: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2019
This good! we will not need IPOB to break up this AMALGAMATION.
.. AREWA will do the dirty work.
.. am sure ODUDUWA is watch with 5D glasses..
lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by asobo: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

your eyes will soon clear. however we are talking about Buhari playing southwest here by sidelining the ticket away from them but you and your likes forgot there is memorandum of understanding guiding every parties, the breach of this MOU caused gej loss in 2015

politics is not what you kids here try to use your upper iweaka brain to analyse
MOU my foot. If constitution can be disregarded, what is MOU. Is it by force to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by chigoziem10(f): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2019
God should just destroy this country once & for all!
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Owamudia:
As expected, pigggiidddioots have arrived to express their unparalleled envy for Yorubas... grin

As defeatists, they have already written themselves off the race and narrowed it to a Yoruba/North tussle. It shows they actually acknowledge they are slaves of the duo. What a pathetic mentality! What a shame!!

Who ever thought GEJ could become president

Didn't Abiola defeat a core northerner

Well, pigggidddiots are very forgetful. They never learn!!!

Bring it on. Just bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by asobo: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
famouscargo4u:

What you wrote her justifies the fact that SE don't play ethnic politics but what will better the lot of Nigeria at large.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Misterdhee1(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
joshuanwankwo:
yorubas you have heard from the horses mouth its not 2late
lets unite and push this fulanis away for once
if yoruba can support the igbos the whole south will and the middle belt will agree since they also despise the fulanis
south + middle belt fulanis are finished politically we can even rotate it wen se finish sw rules den middle belt after niger delta we can rule like dat untill the fulanis get fustrated and leave nigeria for us as they have always threatened boom all of us if free from fulanis 4ever
but y yorubas might think we igbos are begging yes we are cos we love dis country and wants it to be a better country free from the fulanis even nnamdi kanu cannot deny that he prefer a better nigeria free from fulanis to a biafra free from nigeria that is why he feels like adding all the middle belt and even yorubas to the new biafra
we all want a better nigeria den lets push the fulanis out and dis is the fastest way
you are not building bridges dats wat we are trying to do with you
Which horse's mouth? This same loud mouth predicted the North would vote massively for Atiku, and we all knew how it ended. Yoruba mustn't have to be the next president, but one thing is certain, we would be on the ticket of APC. East can continue licking pdp ass and playing second fiddle.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by doyinbaby(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2019
All I know is I will vote ....my vote will be for a southerner
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by FuckDaMods: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

U guys are really delusional, the same APC a demonic party, party of book haram? Thunder will fire APC if they give any pig Presidential candidate, anyway, I know they won't. And I know Yoruba can't support Igbo and pls, keep ur useless 5% votes, to hell with them
You have been ranting so vibrantly on this thread, hope you don't have heart attack when your eye clear in 2023 and that's if a bigot like you is still alive by then. By the way, how much do you gain from these rantings? Do those yoruber politicians know you?

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by famouscargo4u: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

U really want to tell yourself that igbos wont vote an igbo man now

We didn't vote those years because we respect zoning and wanted to obey it but its our turn now

They won't. There is IPOB side that may discourage voting. Another angle Is that the Igbos are not united. An Enugu man is not always in tandem with Anambra and Imo. There is always power tussle. No one wants to bow for the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.