Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East (28237 Views)

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil / Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Metrix147: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Arewa Group In Southeast Floods Streets With Posters Of Kalu For Presidency(pix)

After calling for support for the emergence of an Igbo person as president of Nigeria in the 2023 General Elections, the Association of Arewa Community in Igboland has flooded the South East with posters of eminent businessman and Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu to run for President of Nigeria come 2023.

The posters sponsored by the group were pasted in Strategic places in Umuahia, Enugu, Awka, Owerri, and Abakaliki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDjn2IyYLI
Its National President, Alhaji Mohammed Umaru, who earlier made the appeal at a news briefing in Umuahia, described the Igbo people as “accommodating”.

Umaru harped on the unity of the country and stated that it was important to support the Igbo people actualise their presidential ambition come 2023.

According to him, the group is a non-political organisation, made up of members from all the northern states living in the South-East geo-political zone.

“The North, West, and South-South have all ruled the nation as executive president.“This is the time we should give our consent for an Igbo executive president.

Our people should give the benefit of the doubt to lead the country in the next political dispensation and if they perform well we can allow them a second chance. 

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/2023-arewa-community-in-south-east-floods-streets-with-posters-of-orji-kalu-for-presidency-photos-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by MadamVanessa(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy

Narrudeen Abdul Orjideen Kalul grin

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Charmingrascal(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2021
I can only LOL

19 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Nukilia: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin cheesy

Why must we always choose the thieves among us to lead this great country

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Aufbauh(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Who else have observed that those Igbo men and women hated in their clime are actually the one cherished and popular among other Nigerians.
This is why Igbo presidency dey tie wrapper.
They've tagged their best to be the demonic ones: The likes of Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Festus Odumegwu, Geoffrey Onyema et al.

21 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Baawaa(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2021
They want to catch out,Arewa and politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by athaboi(f): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2021
It's a good move
At least let the attention begin and not just igbo president without anyone showing interest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Are they rebranding him to a terrorist?? Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Astrid4(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Igbo presidency is not visible I love the fact they're preparing for 2039 grin grin
Kalu can't win a LG in South West talkless of North grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by koondog: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Whoever is flooding this picture, is very very wicked and heartless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Biafrarep(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Not a bad idea at all, but using a turbaned picture of Orji Kalu for posters in the East is quite funny. I thought politics is local, use what will be appealing to the majority of the local population.

A turbaned picture would be perfect for Abuja and other states in the North while Ishi Agu atire with a matching red cap would be apt for East.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by DawnStudios(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Will it make any difference even if he wins
I've lost hope in Nigerian politicians, they're all the same.
Scammers!!!!!!!!!
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature ASAP.
Here's a nairaland link to my portfolio, you can also check my profile for more of my works.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by gabrieltemmy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
smiley

Are you interested in learning Programming, Apply for this free training by Ekiti State Government plus N25000 stipend

Read more on my nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6852849/ekiti-state-government-set-train

Goodluck
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Lagosianswag: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fawning is a natural hobby of many Nigerians Walahi grin

Sycophancy is on cruise control in this country undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Circuitlord(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
We igbos are not serious and we are very unstrategic
I now see why we igbos will always find it very hard to attain to that position of presidency!
We can never come together and front one person!
Last week it was, Anyim pius, yesterday it was umahi and now today it's orji uzo Kalu..
An Anambra man will not vote for an ebonyi man and vice versa

I'm just tired.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Schmingmi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
OUK

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Lance7621: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
It is well cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by specialmati(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
cool cool cool that one na tinubu of Igbo land,no reasonable Igbo man will support him

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by BigSarah(f): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
OUK 2023 Insha Allah

CoalcityBoi:
Igbo Presidency or the chaos continue.

Taa mechionu... If you don't repent only you will see chaos..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by CoalcityBoi: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igbo Presidency or the chaos continue.

We have had enough
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by bigdammyj: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by TimeTraveller: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
I laff in urhobo spanish

"He who the gods wants to kill, they first make mad"

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Patrioticman007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm can a leopard ever change its spots ?, however in a city of blind people a one eyed man is the King. Orji Kalu can only be a vice President, for majority carries the vote in any true Democratic System.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by thaoriginator: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
shocked

Orjillah Abdull-Uzor Kalurudeen for President.

Sai Kalurudeen
Sai Baba
One Naijeriya
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Kingibiza(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
God forbid bad thing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by obajoey(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kalu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Emmexguy123: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
I don't support an Igbo presidency when the country is in total problems that seems to have no solution.

How can an Igbo president stop the incessant killings happening in Nigeria especially in the north which is mostly caused by religious differences ?

The country is ripe for the igbos to be president at all.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by IgweOfNnewi: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Rastaramsey(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
The same stupid people will still collect 2k from tinubu people when it is time for the general election......

Clowns
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Hemanwel(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Every morning when I wake up, I do a check to catch a glimpse of my PVC where I kept it, just to ensure it's still intact. You know why? Because I can't wait to vote out this APC government!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anxiety In Ekiti As Fayose, Olujimi Plan Showdown During Atiku’s Visit / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.