Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) (26573 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by FarahAideed: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
These Bus driver are causing too much sorrow in this country even more than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Damn!!!

Not even the kids were spared. Anyway, God knows best. Only God understands why even innocent children die. I remember Final Destination 1. When someone saw a baby in a plane, and said it would take a bleeped up God to crash the plane. I have often wondered, but now I have reached the conclusion that only God understands why He allows bleeped up things happen.

The husband must be in severe depression. Hopefully, he gets psychological support so that he doesn't force himself to join his departed family.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Etizz: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
oloriLFC:
No, they should have folded her inside the small one like paper

Not every idlot are to be given attention....u should not have answered him

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by mimee9(f): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
God have mercy,and grant their souls eternal rest
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by mdchikezie(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nnah does this grave measures 4feet at all
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by realstars: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rest in peace. May God accept you all
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by tritt(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very useless government.

ValCon888:

A family wasted
A husband devastated
As a result of a useless government.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Premiumwriter: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why is the mother's grave bigger than that of her children?
Does it mean that her ghost would also be bigger than theirs? undecided
is it for the likes

Well you've gotten none so far
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by blesskewe(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

angry angry
Just pray for sense
It seems funny abi?? Ewu
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
OgogoroFreak:
[/s]
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by spiceadole: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shallow graves

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Heyzee5: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm undecided......the Wickedness of Men.......A whole family??!! shocked This is one reason why you must embrace JESUS so that one Wicked person will not just end your life anyhow. RIP beloved.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by kenodrill: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Honestly certain times I really don't understand the essence of Existence.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by technuel: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Life
A journey full of many unexpected events
RIP to them
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by krozay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
This one touch me
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by renewable1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'm pained.
Rest in peace

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very painful.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by kunmiiii: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Rascals, littering every section of Nairaland, no commonsense, no emphathy, just dumb as a rock!

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by onoruoyizaboo: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
When it's time nobody can change it.
Rest in peace
Life of vanity

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Dis look like a joke to u abi
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
So sympathetic
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
retake89:

Sir, do you have sense?

Don't mind him...

He may not understand the gravity untill it happens to him....

I feel for those kids ...rip to them
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by STENON(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
What are those idiotssss snapping with their phones
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by madgoat(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by feeloscar(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
zoba88:
Yesterday I shared by burial poster of a Benue lady and her 3 kids who died in accident. They have been buried.

Speaking at the burial,the Pastor in charge of NKST Gbe-Mbagwa, Ushongo Local Government Area of Benue State  Rev. Caleb Terngu Nyiyongo said there will be no need questioning God when calamity  befall man, if Christians take to mind that if they live, they live for God and likewise if they die, they die for God

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/benue-woman-and-her-3-kids-who-died-in.html?m=1

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by juman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sad sad sad sad and sad.
What a destroyed country.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by juman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Government failing us bigly.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by DonTattaglia: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Everything to u is joke because u don't feel the pain the family is passing. Don't worry u will get that feeling some day and sense will drop into ur head by force.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by janejive(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very Tragic. I feel for the Man. Lost his beautiful wife and Children.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by frozen70(f): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very disheartening

Rip all
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=82366151]Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/benue-woman-and-her-3-kids-who-died-in.html?m=1[/quote

I don't entertain the idea of traveling with a whole family it's too Risky we don't have power to protect ourselves but we can help reduce the Risk. If this woman had gone with just one of the kid the tragedy would have been less I'm not criticizing her. Lord have Mercy you know best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES / Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day / My Dad's 50th Birthday: , What Gift Can I Buy For Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.