Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) (18528 Views)

Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by maxilly(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
And you are still at home reporting it on social media when you should be in his/house fighting that brut covering up as a teacher.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by femi4: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
tofolo:
Please is red not a colour, I keep asking this as most people look at it like a taboo to write their names with.
red pen is meant for teachers and writing dead people's name
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by badoh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Aldebaran:

So your should mark with blue or black when the standard is student should right with anything but red
Do you know that the law does not state the ink color that is acceptable even for a financial transaction. A compliance unit of a bank had once sensitized the bank staff that a customer can decide to use any colou r of ink and it must not be rejected else the customer can sue the bank for it and he or she will win in the court of law. If a student writes in red, teacher is at liberty to mark in green color.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by KingLennon(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Try that with my sun and you're a gunner
What if they try it with your moon? angry
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Legendguru: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
KingLennon:

What if they try it with your moon? angry
get out before I break your head
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by KingLennon(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
notoriousbabe:
get out before I break your head
E no go break o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session / Stress And Medical School / Convenant University Promotes Nigeria’s Global Relevance With N1Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.