Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? (1634 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2019
bukatyne:

He doesn't even love himself

Else he won't be sleeping with four women at same time.

Hmmmmm
Re: Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? by desvi: 5:37am On Sep 20, 2019
bukatyne:

He doesn't even love himself

Else he won't be sleeping with four women at same time.

yeah
should have put "love" in quotation marks

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? by desvi: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2019
LordKO:
There can never be an objective answer to a question like this - the answer will be subjective - because our love languages differ from person to person.

Personally, in a scenario like this, the one I spend more time is automatically the one I'm in love with - even though I may love all of them. Of course, it's common sense that the more time you spend with someone you're in love with, the more beneficial you'll be to her.

you don't know what love is

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2019
desvi:

you don't know what love is

Since you know, why don't you just tell us sir smiley
Re: Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? by chii8(f): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Tunde doesn't know what love is,he will want to choose Uduak,so that he'll be abusing her emotionally and verbally for paying her school fee.

Tunde,however doesn't love any of the women, he's just "checking and balancing".
Re: Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2019
chii8:
Tunde doesn't know what love is,he will want to choose Uduak,so that he'll be abusing her emotionally and verbally for paying her school fee.

Tunde,however doesn't love any of the women, he's just "checking and balancing".

This one is loud. Which one checking and balancing again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Having Sex Outside Marriage Gets Pregnant Easily, But Married / Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness / Pls I Need A Lawyer Or Organisations That Look Into Women Abuse In Relatioship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.