Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,452 members, 7,839,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman (35026 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Kaycee7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

IGNORANCE!!!

HOMOSEXUAL/SAME SEX MARRIAGE is not in the ten commandments. Which means homosexual/same sex marriage is not a sin,..bah
What exactly do you think the seventh commandment was talking about?
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
What exactly do you think the seventh commandment was talking about?

And what is the 7th commandment
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Kaycee7(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

And what is the 7th commandment
Thought you were familiar with the Bible.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

IGNORANCE!!!

HOMOSEXUAL/SAME SEX MARRIAGE is not in the ten commandments. Which means homosexual/same sex marriage is not a sin,..bah

Same sex marriage is not even in the Bible at all, and homosexuality is no different a sin than fornication, which is in the ten commandments.

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Thought you were familiar with the Bible.
Are you familiar with the bible
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Kaycee7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

Are you familiar with the bible
Yes
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Oga pastor abeg talk about serious issues like xenophobia, Poverty index , out of school children and leave tattoo, atleast you can start by praying for Air peace Boss onyeama, NDC boss Abike dabiri and offer assistance to returnees, even if its recharge card and data,,..

Anoited Men of God in the Bible headed Isreal out of many real societal problems using Gods guidiance, They prayed and seek guidiance through moses to end slavery in egypt, and migrate to land near philistine... they prayed about poverty , oppresive kings , drought and war..

Are you talking to Nigerian Pastors ?

I doubt..
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Kaycee7(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Same sex marriage is not even in the Bible at all, and homosexuality is no different a sin than fornication, which is in the ten commandments.

Actually, there is a passage in Leviticus that addresses same sex relations
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Actually, there is a passage in Leviticus that addresses same sex relations
marriage or relations? Relations could mean sex, not marriage.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
In the abroad. Lol
Lol cheesy.
Abi now Seun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Ogalanyachieze: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:
marriage or relations? Relations could mean sex, not marriage.
Relations. I don't think same sex marriage was even a conceived notion in those times
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:

So Leviticus 20:13, Leviticus 18:22 is not in your Bible,...abii
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Olanipekun1: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82378583:

Lol cheesy.
Abi now Seun.
[/s]
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Yes

Then what is the 7th commandment
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Another Ignorance!!!
Fornication is an act of immorality between unmarried male and female!!!

So how is fornication thesame with homosexuality or i should define homosexuality for you
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by toscolee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Odogu9195:
Take your opinion and shove it far up where it hurts! Tatoo or no tatoo baba you go make heaven. Africans dons carry religion wan kill ourself! At the end of the day, the truth is we actually don’t know anything bout this Christianity of a religion. Only that the white men came with it and our ancestors took it up because it sounds more appealing than what they already have. What if we got it all wrong??

They brought education along with their religion, stopped the killing of twins, reduced the custom of burying chiefs with human heads or slaves alive, thought us that not all diseases and sickness are as a result of witchcraft, showed us the cure. The religion that brought light won. Simple!

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

So Leviticus 20:13, Leviticus 18:22 is not in your Bible,...abii

You shall not LIE with a male.

To LIE with someone is to have SEX with the person, SEX is not MARRIAGE.

Argue with your pastor.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
toscolee:

They brought education along with their religion, stopped the killing of twins, reduced the custom of burying chiefs with human heads or slaves alive, thought us that not all diseases and sickness are as a result of witchcraft, showed us the cure. The religion that brought light won. Simple!
Only to bring even more deadly diseases, use your people as lab rats to fester these diseases, steal your people and sell them off to foreign lands, steal your resources and leave you in penury, turn brother against brother, child against father, all on the altar of religion, promote gods among men, and create generations of weaklings that gave away their anointing to a few exploiters.

Light won indeed.

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:

You shall not LIE with a male.

To LIE with someone is to have SEX with the person, SEX is not MARRIAGE.

Argue with your pastor.

Lol
I thought u said homosexuality is not in the bible And since there is no homosexuality in the ten commandments, that means homosexuality is not a sin,...bah
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by vowiski(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
The Apostle missed this one, sadly.

Pastor Chris definitely has a proper interpretation of that scripture.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol
I thought u said homosexuality is not in the bible
please, quote where I said homosexuality is not in the Bible.

safarigirl:

This is what I said. Read well abeg
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by toscolee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:
Only to bring even more deadly diseases, use your people as lab rats to fester these diseases, steal your people and sell them off to foreign lands, steal your resources and leave you in penury, turn brother against brother, child against father, all on the altar of religion, promote gods among men, and create generations of weaklings that gave away their anointing to a few exploiters.

Light won indeed.

The good ones I mean, the bad ones among them did the things you just mentioned. Generalizations is the reason for xenophobia.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:
please, quote where I said homosexuality is not in the Bible.

This is what I said. Read well abeg
You said tattoo is not a sin because it not in the ten commandments,...

Then i asked u, homosexuality is not in the ten commandments Then does that mean homosexuality is not a sin

Dont get it twisted!!!
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

You said tattoo is not a sin because it not in the ten commandments,...

Then i asked u, homosexuality is not in the ten commandments Then does that mean homosexuality is not a sin

Dont get it twisted!!!
I did not get anything twisted.

You said Same sex marriage AND Homosexuality is not in the Bible. I replied same sex marriage is not mentioned at all, then added that homosexuality is as good as fornication.

It is you twisting things.
safarigirl:

Please, go back and read thw entire thing again. You are dancing around nothing.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by bbamusa: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
how does that concern him when he is cruising his private jet bought to him by his poor church members.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:
I did not get anything twisted.

You said Same sex marriage AND Homosexuality is not in the Bible. I replied same sex marriage is not mentioned at all, then added that homosexuality is as good as fornication.

It is you twisting things.

Please, go back and read thw entire thing again. You are dancing around nothing.

Is homosexuality mentioned in the ten commandment? What is homosexuality and what is fornication?
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Makuos19:

Is homosexuality mentioned in the ten commandment? What is homosexuality and what is fornication?
both of them are having sex against the will of God.
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Is homosexuality mentioned in the ten commandment
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Makuos19: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:

And what are the categories of people having sex against the will of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.