Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son (824 Views)

Kelechi Amadi-Obi Recreates Old Family Portrait (Photos) / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son by GistMore12: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Moving on from the drama she has going on with fellow actress Lizzy Anjorin, new mum Toyin Abraham has just released some new family portraits of her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi and son, Ire.

Lizzy Anjorin has insisted on her claim that Toyin Abraham welcomed her son with Kolawole Ajeyemi at a traditional center, not in a hospital in Lagos.

This was after Toyin Abraham shared a video to prove that she really gave birth in a hospital in Lagos.

According to her, she had traveled to London to deliver the baby but changed her mind because she wanted to deliver the baby around people she could trust.

”Because I trust you people, I decided to have my baby in Nigeria. I actually travelled but I came back. I said I am coming back, let me have my baby in Nigeria because I want to be around everybody” she said.

Gist from Gistmore :
http://gistmore.com/toyin-abraham-unveils-new-family-portrait-photos

Re: Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son by GistMore12: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2019

Re: Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son by Onyi22(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations to them, may God bless their union
Re: Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son by praizblog: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pepper dem
Re: Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son by sholatem(f): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
I can see why Lizzy is pained,see d way celebrities flock Toyin's page grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What MR P's SON Did To Ronaldo's SON In Football Challenge / Rapper Too Short Becomes A Dad For The First Time At Age 53 (photos) / Mercy Won Because Of Her Ass – Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.