Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) (35230 Views)

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by boomssey(f): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
I love this man!
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Up fathers and mothers yo who plan along with their wives for family betterment

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=naijadrivablog post=82385420]Your Dad made your future better. He trained you guys, fixed you up in Nollywood and bought you your first car.[/quote)
The person that brought him into Nollywood is his friend and co Uniport Alumni Nonso Diobu.
The same Nonso Diobu is his neighbour in Lekki.
Bought him car?
Yul have four elder brothers,
Did Ebubedike buy cars for all of them?
The man struggled bought his car , built his house , married his wife.
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Marotzke post=82386702][/quote]
Pete Edochie.said it himself. If you know him, go and ask him.
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Pete Edochie.said it himself. If you know him, go and ask him.
Yul Edochie was the source of what I quoted.
He met his father in a movie set after Nonso brought him in.
Of course being Pete Edochie's son might have smoothened things.But Pete did not bring him into the industry.
Father and son are not fighting though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why do you guys always praise the mothers and not your fathers who suffer to raise you up, dingbats undecided
Same thought G. They are both important in a child's lifee
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
I've never met an adult who doesn't think her/his mum is the best.
I don't think so.never for once

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Marotzke post=82386702][/quote]

pardon me, how did a very very young man get married so early and didn't have a job? he stated clearly he married with nothing because his parents advised him to. what kinda job was he doing before he started acting to raise a family?
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why do you guys always praise the mothers and not your fathers who suffer to raise you up, dingbats undecided
Not everybody. My house my papa come first o. De man suffer wella for us

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
We ought to take responsibilities in taking great care of our Mum...!

Sweet mothers!!!
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
jeff1607:

pardon me, how did a very very young man get married so early and didn't have a job? he stated clearly he married with nothing because his parents advised him to. what kinda job was he doing before he started acting to raise a family?
Yul Edochie is Pete Edochie's fifth son.
Not taking away any thing from the old man, but you can't say that you set up your youngest son without setting up his elder siblings.
On marrying early , Yul credited that advice strictly to his mother.
The mother told him that the father married her at 22 years and encouraged Yul to give it a try.
Mind you he was the youngest.
No financial pressure from mother, father or brothers.
So any earnings went straight to his family's upkeep.
Don't take " had nothing " too literally.
He was earning something and had a bachelor's apartment that he rented.
Papa don build house for Village in Nteje.
Papa have house at Enugu.
Elder brothers dey manage their lives well.
If one sees a willing girl , an encouraging mother and supportive father, why won't he marry?
But papa did not marry for him or give him money to marry.
He had other boys to think about.
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
lol, it doesn't mean he never acknowledges his dad na, lol, maybe u r the dingbat....
Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Stillthebest: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:

I tire oo, Law of reversal will take place. Their kids too will praise their wives and not them.

A father came home with 5k, his plan was to fuel his car from it and keep the rest as a man. A child who never told the dad prior of a supposed fee to pay at school went to him early in the morning to ask for 5k. Father ranted but had no choice then gave his child 4k saying thats all I have for now.
The Child said thank you sir reluctantly and left in a not-satisfied mood.

Met with her mom, told her "see what dad gave me" furthered "I asked for 5k but gave me 4k" mother said " don't worry i would give u the rest,you know if your dad has it all he would give you"

Later mother gave the Child the rest 1k, now what did the foolish Child do? He jumped up ecstasy. Thanking the mother uncontrollably.

The question is who really deserves this appreciation? The father, having given him the 4k, could not fuel his car again but decided to take a pub bus to work!!

This among others are the unappreciated moments a responsible father experiences from children often, and also from wives as husbands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Stillthebest:

I tire oo, Law of reversal will take place. Their kids too will praise their wives and not them.

A father came home with 5k, his plan was to fuel his car from it and keep the rest as a man. A child who never told the dad prior of a supposed fee to pay at school went to him early in the morning to ask for 5k. Father ranted but had no choice then gave his child 4k saying thats all I have for now.
The Child said thank you sir reluctantly and left in a not-satisfied mood.

Met with her mom, told her "see what dad gave me" furthered "I asked for 5k but gave me 4k" mother said " don't worry i would give u the rest,you know if your dad has it all he would give you"

Later mother gave the Child the rest 1k, now what did the foolish Child do? He jumped up ecstasy. Thanking the mother uncontrollably.

The question is who really deserves this appreciation? The father, having given him the 4k, could not fuel his car again but decided to take a pub bus to work!!

This among others are the unappreciated moments a responsible father experiences from children often, and also from wives as husbands.

Amazing analogue bro, you are 100% correct and I hate what people do to their fathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Softenergy(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2019
His Dad made him, the Ogidiga, Agbalamadu Chief Pete Edochie, who retired as a Managing director of Anambra broadcasting corporation, branch into movies making and acting.
Believe me, that woman is a high calibre gun to have married Chief Pete Edochie.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Softenergy:
His Dad made him, the Ogidiga, Agbalamadu Chief Pete Edochie, who retired as a Managing director of Anambra broadcasting corporation, branch into movies making and acting.
Believe me, that woman is a high calibre gun to have married Chief Pete Edochie.
Retired as Director of Programs ABS not Managing Director
But I remember him for his presentation of classical music on radio in the mid to early eighties.
MUSIC FROM THE MASTERS.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by Softenergy(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Marotzke:
Retired as Director of Programs ABS not Managing Director
But I remember him for his presentation of classical music on radio in the mid to early eighties.
MUSIC FROM THE MASTERS.
Thanks for that error correction, of instead as.
But Pete Edochie acted as a Manging Director, never knew he didn't reach to retire as the MD
Never do without that program every Sunday by 1pm

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) by opebiboy: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Your mama na witch then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics / Biodun Okeowo 'omo Butty' Goes Make-up Free In Soldier Print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.