Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) (943 Views)

How Do I Report Banks Fraud? / How Do I Report A Bank To CBN And FG / Where Do I Report For My Estimated Nepa/IKEDC Bills to Be Reversed or removed??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello here.

I live in a face me and face you apartment. the room is 10 in number. our main problem in the house is that almost all house in the street has monthly NEPA bill of less than 6 thousand naira even house with multitude of people and rooms. but my own house get bill amounting to 12 000 per month sometime 15000. we ve report to the NEPA but they gave stupid excuse that we should calculate the amount we spent in a month on generator that we even got it lesser. when we show them other big house with more rooms, peoples and shop. they just shrug off.

this has become a big problem. who do we report to for our monthly bill to lessen like others. I really need help.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by sunnychibs(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
My brother, this is the kind of country we found ourselves.

A country where anything goes.

I would have advised you to get solar or inverter but since you live in a 'face me, i slap' house,go to their office and table your complaint.

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by Charleys: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
People are using more electricity in the face me I face you than in the other big house.

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by nofuckz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
report dem give 'GOD'
Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by Abfinest007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
do you people have prepaid meter of yes do them read the meter or make use of it if no
Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by ValCon888: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Report them to NERC. That is the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission. They are sure to have a branch in your location.
Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Charleys:
People are using more electricity in the face me I face you than in the other big house.
some of the house with 4k are face me face you too
Re: Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
ValCon888:
Report them to NERC. That is the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission. They are sure to have a branch in your location.
thanks will try and do that

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Follow Before You Purchase C Batteries For Your Gadgets / How The Crowd Reacted To Peter Obi Entrance To NBA Conference / hotpikin - "to the owner of this site...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.