Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Do I Report Banks Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Report Banks Fraud? (433 Views)

Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) / How Do I Report A Bank To CBN And FG / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Banks Fraud? by Gamer999: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hello all, I'll make this short and would love everyone's contribution. So two weeks ago I made an online funds transfer but it failed and my bank debited me. I waited 24hrs for it to be reversed but nothing. Thereafter, I lodged a complain on their customers support email and they confirmed that the transaction failed that they are working on it, I also went to my bank branch and they said the same thing. Now it has been 2 long weeks and they haven't revert my money and I'm aware of the latest CBN policy on funds reversal and a #10000 naira fine for non compliance. Please how do I report to cbn directly or to the appropriate authorities because the money was meant for something urgent. Thank you please do not read and ignore
I highly need your advice or contacts to report to.
Re: How Do I Report Banks Fraud? by uboma(m): 2:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Send your complaint to the consumer protection department of CBN.

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

You did not state the name of the bank, do you care to share with us?
Re: How Do I Report Banks Fraud? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2020
uboma:

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

these banks done dey get liver
Re: How Do I Report Banks Fraud? by Gamer999: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2020
uboma:

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

it's access bank sir

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Pastor, Alfa Babatunde Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Over Missing Child / Forged Termination Letter By Union Bank Nig Plc Warri Delate State / Bells ges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.