Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid (53863 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Flier: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dozie32:
My sister was among the girls that burgered him.
You are lying! He is looking for my sister

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Korllami007: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ronaldo and Davido have something in common. They always want to be in the news for even the most little of things. grin angry grin grin. What an obsession.

You mouth just de smell slap.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
technuel:
Wow
I am also looking for Chinwe who use to give me her Mama Akara when I was 14 please who ever that see her tell her that is m looking for her. I want to give her something in return.
Time you are referring to and location.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by FLYFIRE(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
This guy is finally DONE...FINITO
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Emilokoiyawon: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Olanipekun1: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Poverty made him a better person later in life

[/s]
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good for him

Wr open verified WeChat abf Alipay wallet
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by technuel: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
AreaFada2:

Time you are referring to and location.
Sabo Oniba Ojo Lagos, 1998 to 2000

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Not a fan of CR7 but this is very touching and highly commendable. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by maisauki: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
the GOAT want to give out some yam
chop make I chop na hin dey make world go wella
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by AgentNairaland(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maywhile, Lionel Messi In Search Of The Doctor Who Saved His Life When He Was Down With Sickle Cell Anemia
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by ACE1010: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
This guy is a G. O. A. T
Not only in the field of play alone, cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by exquisitehair(f): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
That's nice of him.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by goslowgoslow(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he is searching for some girls who use to give he and his friends free burgers at a McDonald’s restaurant when he was a kid.

The Juventus player made this known in an interview with Piers Morgan.

According to him, he wants to reward them for their kind gesture towards him when he was struggling as a kid.

”When I was a kid, 11 or 12 years old, we didn’t have money. We lived in the same place (Lisbon) that the other players did, the older players.

”I saw my family in Madeira every three months. It was very hard. A very hard period without family.

“Late at 10:30 or 11, We were a little hungry. We had a McDonald’s next to the stadium, we knocked on the door and asked have you got any burgers,” Ronaldo said.

“There was always Edna and two other girls. I never found them again.

“I asked people in Portugal, they closed the McDonalds, but if this interview can help find them, I would be so happy.

“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I want to give something back, Ronaldo said”.

https://wotzup.ng/ronaldo-in-search-of-mcdonalds-girls-who-gave-him-free-burgers-as-a-kid/

Idiot na only dinner you go give back. Who knows he might be planning to rape them.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
slawomir:
“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACk, Ronaldo said”.

Am just thinking
If you are a niggarrr and you understand Ronaldo very well
Then you are a real niggarrr

my main man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by RexTramadol1: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
technuel:
Wow
I am also looking for Chinwe who use to give me her Mama Akara when I was 14. Who ever that sees her tell her that I am looking for her. I want to give her something in return.

Ur own no go pass straffing

Anyway one of d ladies don come out

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by stankezzy: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
in Nigeria ,adebayo locked his brother's a d sister's up for renting his house out of hunger, refused to give his mama any money saying she is a witch, tuface doesn't go to village a d doesn't have any house in d village , when d papa died his relatives gave it as a condition , he refused saying he doesn't have money, not to mention mikel, psquare and others , why are African celebrities so wicked

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
This Ronaldo sha...I say dis over and over again...if I no see this Ronaldo then I am not ready to die.

Just as I jam my ex gf after 9yrs yesterday. (Dated for 7yrs, separated for 9yrs). Surprisingly we both named our kids same name unknowingly.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by FKMagazine(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he is searching for some girls who use to give he and his friends free burgers at a McDonald’s restaurant when he was a kid.

The Juventus player made this known in an interview with Piers Morgan.

According to him, he wants to reward them for their kind gesture towards him when he was struggling as a kid.

”When I was a kid, 11 or 12 years old, we didn’t have money. We lived in the same place (Lisbon) that the other players did, the older players.

”I saw my family in Madeira every three months. It was very hard. A very hard period without family.

“Late at 10:30 or 11, We were a little hungry. We had a McDonald’s next to the stadium, we knocked on the door and asked have you got any burgers,” Ronaldo said.

“There was always Edna and two other girls. I never found them again.

“I asked people in Portugal, they closed the McDonalds, but if this interview can help find them, I would be so happy.

“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I want to give something back, Ronaldo said”.

https://wotzup.ng/ronaldo-in-search-of-mcdonalds-girls-who-gave-him-free-burgers-as-a-kid/

Hnmmm, the GOAT also cry
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Osobi32(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
slawomir:
“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACk, Ronaldo said”.

Am just thinking
If you are a niggarrr and you understand Ronaldo very well
Then you are a real niggarrr
yea niggar I feel u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Ur own no go pass straffing

Anyway one of d ladies don come out
Really? one of the Girls came out? show us the link.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by FKMagazine(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Idiot na only dinner you go give back. Who knows he might be planning to rape them.

Hater, that's what you are

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by caprini1: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kennitrust:
Very good and encouraging. But if you can't find them, there are 1000 and 1 others in need of help. Do it without thinking of the particular ones who did for you.

My opinion thou..
He has always been giving bro...a very generous guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yea! me too i am looking for Tochukwu from Umubele Awka. I met her years and years Ago At Ezekwesili street Nkpor Idemili Near New parts.

Anyone who knows This tochukwu please do contact me. i have something good for Her.

I mean it!.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by RexTramadol1: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
gypsey:
Really? one of the Girls came out? show us the link.

Lol, I dey serious

Even Ronaldo don acknowledge say him don see am

Just type am for google
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol, I dey serious

Even Ronaldo don acknowledge say him don see am

Just type am for google

Okay, Cheers! smiley
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by hybridblood07(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sense is far from you. Grow up boy
sexiestharam:
Ronaldo and Davido have something in common. They always want to be in the news for even the most little of things. grin angry grin grin. What an obsession.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by hybridblood07(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just ignore the fool. He has nothing important to contribute to the post.
1x2x3:

How could he find them without public announcements? Your thinking alone can make your helpers never to find you. If you've ever been so hungry that someone fed you daily you will understand why he's looking for them.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by sallazlee(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
goslowgoslow:

is either you out of your brain or your brain is out of you

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by zone51: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
sexiestharam:

I thought I was the only one on this, He should know that Balloon d'Or isn't about Mr Nice guy. All these interview clips we are just seeing now won't justify the end result.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by sssoulw(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Alaye keep quiet,,,, na the truth be that
Korllami007:

You get sense so?
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
I am the girl oh grin grin Ronaldo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time / Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.