Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid (53868 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Lugianostar(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Show kindness to everyone around you since we don't know what tommorrow will bring!!!

Edna and co he calleth thee make haste to dinned with him soon
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by belshazzar(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
slawomir:
“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACk, Ronaldo said”.

Am just thinking
If you are a niggarrr and you understand Ronaldo very well
Then you are a real niggarrr
you just embarrassed your self with this irrelevant reply of yours SMH
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by OdenKelechi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Korllami007:
Ronaldo, you have forgotten me. I was the one that gave you pure water to step it down.
grin you no serious
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by OdenKelechi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
1x2x3:

How could he find them without public announcements? Your thinking alone can make your helpers never to find you. If you've ever been so hungry that someone fed you daily you will understand why he's looking for them.
Increase the volume thing
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by OdenKelechi(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Korllami007:

You get sense so?
I don't think he does
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by IkemChris(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy na me just like your comment you are sooooo freaking funny. grin grin grin
Lol no mind the post oooo I want ororo to bless my life oooo lol
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by goslowgoslow(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
SirGB:

Oloriburuku ni mummy e
The moderators will not see this, somebody insulting my own mother.
Anyway my mother died age 80....you will never attain to that age in your life before you die infact you will bury all your children with your own hands.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by goslowgoslow(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
sallazlee:

is either you out of your brain or your brain is out of you
Ronaldo know you? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
FKMagazine:

Hater, that's what you are
Just like all of you hate Messi. He pain them!
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Captaincee(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
The reward of helping those who are in need. There is more happiness in giving than in receiving. God will always reward everyone according to his/her works.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by mkoabiola: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Those gals don er if Ronaldo see them oo

E no mind to dash them house
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Praktikals(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2019
technuel:

I want to give her something in return.
Prick undecided?
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by seunfape(m): 5:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Whose burger is given to has to be buggered back
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by ddeola: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2019
CR na correct guy. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by tunary(m): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2019
lathrowinger:
That should be Bolanle. Come Lagos
Bunmi not bola grin
lathrowinger:
That should be Bolanle. Come Lagos
Bunmi not bola
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by oloriLFC(f): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2019
technuel:
Wow
I am also looking for Chinwe who use to give me her Mama Akara when I was 14. Who ever that sees her tell her that I am looking for her. I want to give her something in return.
give her belle abi? undecided
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Olami112: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Please I need Rolnado contact ,
I use to give him burger that time
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Platony(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ronaldo and Davido have something in common. They always want to be in the news for even the most little of things. grin angry grin grin. What an obsession.

Chaiii!!..... world people grin grin

Is dis one Jeolousy or Hatred?? grin
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Apple2: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2019
It is Good to be Good for no reason.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by technuel: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
give her belle abi? undecided
Na you know
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by gracechellar(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
FTC!
Congrats o

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by sentorial: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2019
crazycrypto710:
is that volatility index?
It is a trading technique based on the common Rise/Fall options.
If you are interested email me at:
onoesther123@gmail.com
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Smoothwave: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ronaldo and Davido have something in common. They always want to be in the news for even the most little of things. grin angry grin grin. What an obsession.

You are an idiot, stupid Cr7 hater, what is been in the news has to do with this now
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by DAILIES(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2019
That is a godly mind.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by naijabruce: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Netherlands,Eredivisie
Twente – Heracles
1/over 1.5

Netherlands,Eerste Divisie
Go Ahead Eagles – Jong Ajax
over 2.5

see my link below for sure codes
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2019
gracechellar:

Congrats o
grin....I think sey something involve for this matter sef. embarassed
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by blueghost(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
The good thing is that he mentioned a name and I am sure he will regonised and investigate well
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by SirGB(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Anyway my mother died age 80....you will never attain to that age in your life before you die infact you will bury all your children with your own hands.
That's what will happen to you. You will never experience good things in your life.

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by SirGB(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
goslowgoslow:

OLORIBURUKU ni daddy e then. Na u go use your hand bury all your offspring!!!
Werey!!!
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by goslowgoslow(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
SirGB:
OLORIBURUKU ni daddy e then. Na u go use your hand bury all your offspring!!!
Werey!!!
You have already placed a curse on yourself by insulting those who are old enough to be your father and mother. If your parents are still alive they will be the one to bury you! If not very soon you will bury all your children. Omo ale jatijati! You insulted my own mother because of Ronaldo that doesn't even know if you exist! Oloshi oloriburuku, omo ada nu!
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by SirGB(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You have already placed a curse on yourself by insulting those who are old enough to be your father and mother. If your parents are still alive they will be the one to bury you! If not very soon you will bury all your children. Omo ale jatijati! You insulted my own mother because of Ronaldo that doesn't even know if you exist! Oloshi oloriburuku, omo ada nu!
So shall it be for you kid!
You will bury all the children you give birth to!!!!
Waa shofo ni!!!!
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by crazycrypto710: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
sentorial:

It is a trading technique based on the common Rise/Fall options.

If you are interested email me at:

onoesther123@gmail.com
I have sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time / Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.