Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? (625 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
Hello House

i got my self into a mess. My gal is a virgin and dont want to loose her virginity yet, She's a very good gal and she is soo much in love with me.
i love her soo much too that i wont like to loose her.
After 4 years of dating her without sex , i gave in to pressure and got a second gal without her knowledge
and now, im fond of the second gal but cannot really see her as a wife material,

Now, i want to put myself in order. I am so confused that i do not know whom to settle down with. Mind you, the second gal has not done any wrong to me and she loves me soo much too, but its obvious to me i cant marry her.

PLEASE, WHAT DO I DO? i dont want to hurt anybody
Re: i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? by mediatrix8(f): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
Two timers are always CONFUSED, sex isn't the only factor to make a relationship and build up love, weigh them well according to your heart and mind and go for the one you love more, and let the other one know that you can't be together forever,explain your side well to her so you can part ways with no hurt feelings.Then once you have chosen the best one, try to be sincere,loyal and give all ur care and love to her so that your relationship will end up into marriage, Good luck!!
Re: i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? by ladygaga(f): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2010
Hello House

i got my self into a mess. My gal is a virgin and dont want to loose her virginity yet, She's a very good gal and she is soo much in love with me.
i love her soo much too that [size=14pt]i wont like to loose her[/size].
After 4 years of dating her without sex , i gave in to pressure and got a second gal without her knowledge
and now, im fond of the [size=14pt]second gal but cannot really see her as a wife material,
[/size]
Now, i want to put myself in order. I am so confused that i do not know[size=14pt]whom to settle down with Mind you, the second gal has not done any wrong to me and she loves me soo much too, but its obvious to me i cant marry her.
[/size] .
PLEASE, WHAT DO I DO? i dont want to hurt anybody

from the bold prints above, u 'v answered ur question urself!!!

ur just a greedy and selfish one , you started going out with the virgin gal thinkin she wld give in to u sooner or later, but she didnt!!!

then u got ur self another girlfriend.now u want to dump her because you want to ''put urself in order''

what kinda order would dat be , if i may ask??

GET A LIFE

all these girls sef ,they will never learn not to date anybody till they r ready to do the do or marry,
Re: i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? by HighChief4(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2010
You can as well marry the two as you dont want to lose either of them.

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Marry Nigerians? (funny Dialogue Among Parents) / Confusion Or Greedy? / How Can She Deal With This Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.