Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest (63762 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by strix(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
subtlemee:
Thank God he didn't succeed in reaching our uyo o
I know you would have fell victim grin
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by tooth4tooth: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Incandescent(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
womenareapes:
you made our country proud!

By eradicating gold diggers!

What you idiot don't know is that, you can be easily traced.

7 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Tedpgrass: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Call me cynical...

He's got an accomplice somewhere if he confesses to the crimes. He doesn't quite fit the model

Keen to know his motives though..

RIP to the young women

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by ecclize: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
why criminals like to dey reduce their age self?
or them think say criminal na football or govt work?

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Charleys:
How chicks dey fall for this kind guy baffles me.

PH Chicks don fall my hands.
promises 100k and 200k for sex
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by MrFuckallday: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let this not be media trial o please put this man to death immediately not jailing
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Bitwilky(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
There is certainly no peace for the wicked, as the evil men do, leave after them. All the day may be for a thief, but a day is certainly for the owner. Let justice be served. He who kills by the sword, would definitely die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Lugianostar(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
What are you people waiting for to send him to his master beneath the earth

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by sonnie10: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
womenareapes:
you made our country proud!

By eradicating gold diggers!
The day you will find out that this is not a faceless forum. Will you still be proud of your words?

5 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by womenareapes: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Incandescent:

What you idiot don't know is that, you can be easily traced.
ok undecided
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by benn94(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
26?

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Punt(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Where's his confession statement?
undecided

The cctv nailed him.
Good to see him heading to the hanger grin
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by hammerVJ: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
RIVERS STATE IS A SHIT-HOLE, FULL OF WILD ANIMALS.

THAT PLACE EASILY IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF THE WORLD.

THEY ARE TOO BRUTAL AND ANY LITTLE THING, KILLING.

THEY HAVE ZERO VALUE FOR LIFE.

PORT HARCOURT AND RIVERS NEED TO RETRACE THEIR STEP BACK TO CHURCH AND GOD.

IT IS TIME FOR YOU LOT TO GET CULTURED AND RETURN BACK TO THE BASICS.

FIND GOD AND CHURCH. I DONT MEAN ALL THIS NEW CHURCHES THAT ARE LIKE CLUBS.

ALSO, SOME NAMES LIKE PORT HARCOURT NEED TO BE CHANGED BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL IGWE OCHA.

HARCOURT WAS A PAEDOPHILE.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by SendAbroad: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Atimes ah day reason if Nigerian Police day use jazz, no facial recognition database no forensics yet thr will cramp u

6 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
No matter what evil won't last.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
When the Nigerian police are out to do their jobs, they do it impeccably well. Kudos to them!
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Deepfreezer(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Charleys:

Money, what else?

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by HIPROFILE(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Charleys:

Ladies and Oloshos are just after the money

Will it baffle you to know that an Olosho can sleep with an slowpoke for the money dem no deh look your face..ooo

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Wickedfacts: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chisaedhor:
grin grin
He is APC rooted

Dean Albert Ejimadu
You're playing politics with the dead?

No worry, boys go wewe you for that Eleme wey you dey perch.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by daddymummy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
It was wrong for him to have killed people he did not create.

Very wrong of him.

There is no one that does not know that women are very hard hearted.

They don't pity anyone.

But ironically,all men pity women but women don't pity anyone.

When i was very young,i started liking females unlike my mates who knew nothing about women.

Because of that,i have had many periods of tears and sorrows due to my closeness to females.

In fact women are very wicked.

Right from the time i started getting close to them,

i have had so much periods of sadness.

The highest i can do against them is to shun them,don't talk to them and don't answer their greetings.

Sometimes i refuse to buy something from female sellers.

That is how i protest against women due to their hard heartedness and wickedness.

A woman only considers her own self and nothing else.

But men consider women first before men.

Woman's only concern is her supposed dignity.

To them, men are nothing.

According to them: Men must give them respect and dignity but they must disrespect and offend everyone and everyone must bear with them.

But they must not bear with anyone according to their thinking.

It is only God that will fight our battle for us as male.

God will judge them. I leave them to God.

It is bad for someone to kill another no matter how bad or wicked she is.

May be the guy did it for rituals and not for vengeance which is also bad

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by symbianDON(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
StrikeBack:
Good news

This Man is not 26 years old
I'm sure they meant to say 46 years old....if truly he was the murderer of all those ladies, then he must be killed by hanging. Calling him an animal is dishonour to the animal kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
What a demon. There are many sadists in Nigeria , they look normal - be careful !!!

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by baratech: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
What was his motive?
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by FuckDaMods: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
oloriLFC:
David West Hope undecided Such an idiot! West ko! North ni
He is from south west, do you expect his name to be north before? undecided
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Sterope(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
I doubt he is the one
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Organs(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
subtlemee:

Selfish Nigerian. Always thinking about "self" only.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by dochenaj: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
I hope the police swept all the body for prints and DNA.

If they did, and his print match all the cases, then case closed else they need to ask him which Babalawo asked him to do those. Arrest the Babalawo and have him vomit all his client list.

Serial killing is foreign to us, ritual killings I'll believe.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by AustineE1: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
subtlemee:
...are you in the act of taking care of emotional needs of men in uyo,you better be careful.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by DanielAAA(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
hammerVJ:
RIVERS IS A SHIT-HOLE, FULL OF WILD ANIMALS.

ALSO, SOME NAMES LIKE PORT HARCOURT NEED TO BE CHANGED BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL IGWE OCHA.

hammerVJ:

hammerVJ:

u have said it all...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.