Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest (63786 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2019
seanjy4konji:
does not have the look or someone with the orientation of a lone wolf or ranger.evade arrest for over two months only to be caught a day after his picture was showed bu from the initial posta church said he stole their money and ran away and was being wanted for that...

Now that lone wolf would not be caught the next day...he seems to have a knowledge of internet and not hargard looking..

Something is fishy somewhere.
What's fishy, if it was you with your picture all over the internet would u stay. Ordinary the guy had to leave the state cause he knew people would easily identift him here since its his base

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:

That kind guy with those kind muscles can kill a full grown man, not to talk of a woman
Even without muscles, charms can do the job. Remember, in the reports, he belonged to a CULT group!

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Pennyways: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2019
subtlemee:
Thank God he didn't succeed in reaching our uyo o
Akwa Ibom babes wer like dicks him for finish work there
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:

Is that not stark stupidity, I once asked a girl online who was telling me to hook up with her 30k for short time. She was basically UGLY, like real UGLY. And looked local.

I asked her so if I tell u say I go give u 30k for short time u go believe rush come? E be like say u no like your life o, anybody way look u as u dae like cray fish tell u say n want give u 30k run, him want use you do rituals
30k? Even if she looks like mermaid!

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by khaleesi(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2019
You refuse to buy things from female seller because a woman hurt you? You think men dont hurt women too?
Your reactions are too extreme..watch it...na small small e dey start.

daddymummy:
It was wrong for him to have killed people he did not create.

Very wrong of him.

There is no one that does not know that women are very hard hearted.

They don't pity anyone.

But ironically,all men pity women but women don't pity anyone.

When i was very young,i started liking females unlike my mates who knew nothing about women.

Because of that,i have had many periods of tears and sorrows due to my closeness to females.

In fact women are very wicked.

Right from the time i started getting close to them,

i have had so much periods of sadness.

The highest i can do against them is to shun them,don't talk to them and don't answer their greetings.

Sometimes i refuse to buy something from female sellers.

That is how i protest against women due to their hard heartedness and wickedness.

A woman only considers her own self and nothing else.

But men consider women first before men.

Woman's only concern is her supposed dignity.

To them, men are nothing.

According to them: Men must give them respect and dignity but they must disrespect and offend everyone and everyone must bear with them.

But they must not bear with anyone according to their thinking.

It is only God that will fight our battle for us as male.

God will judge them. I leave them to God.

It is bad for someone to kill another no matter how bad or wicked she is.

May be the guy did it for rituals and not for vengeance which is also bad

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2019
justbusy:
Even without muscles, charms can do the job. Remember, in the reports, he belonged to a CULT group!
The guy is saying the guy does not look capable
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Kakamorufu(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Charleys:
How chicks dey fall for this kind guy baffles me.

PH Chicks don fall my hands.
na money be fine bobo grin
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by 7victor(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
daddymummy:
It was wrong for him to have killed people he did not create.

Very wrong of him.

There is no one that does not know that women are very hard hearted.

They don't pity anyone.

But ironically,all men pity women but women don't pity anyone.

When i was very young,i started liking females unlike my mates who knew nothing about women.

Because of that,i have had many periods of tears and sorrows due to my closeness to females.

In fact women are very wicked.

Right from the time i started getting close to them,

i have had so much periods of sadness.

The highest i can do against them is to shun them,don't talk to them and don't answer their greetings.

Sometimes i refuse to buy something from female sellers.

That is how i protest against women due to their hard heartedness and wickedness.

A woman only considers her own self and nothing else.

But men consider women first before men.

Woman's only concern is her supposed dignity.

To them, men are nothing.

According to them: Men must give them respect and dignity but they must disrespect and offend everyone and everyone must bear with them.

But they must not bear with anyone according to their thinking.

It is only God that will fight our battle for us as male.

God will judge them. I leave them to God.

It is bad for someone to kill another no matter how bad or wicked she is.

May be the guy did it for rituals and not for vengeance which is also bad
I believe why men pity women is because of sexuality.

Men admire and desire women's body.

Because of that they tend to show favour to women.

But according to research,the sight of naked man is repulsive to women.

If by nature, the sight of naked man is undesirable to women,it means a woman can never pity or consider a man.

Because of this,a man is always the last in a woman's agenda. But a woman is always the first in a man's agenda.

For example, if a man has a date with a woman,he would abandon all other things in order to meet her.

But for women,she must finish every other thing before thinking of meeting the man.

I believe nature is cruel to males in terms of sexuality.

Because of this desire for women's body,men tend to live to please women.

But women do not live to please us.

If you don't live for something,you will be cruel to it.

So i call on men to kill their sexual desires.

Why do you still have a sexual desire for women when women don't desire us as such.

Women only desire what we have like money,car,house. But we the men desire them and their bodies.

It takes 2 to tango.

If they don't desire us and our bodies,why do we still desire them.

Men should learn to kill their desire for women.

Killing your sexual desire as a man will help you in this life and the life to come.

In this life you will no longer be a slave to women and their bodies.

In the hereafter,you will go to heaven.

I read that addictive sexual desire can make someone earthbound after death.

Do not be earth bound after death,afterall the women you are running after do not desire you as such.

It will be very bad for you as a man to run after women who hold your sexuality in disdain and also end up in hell.

At least it would have been better if women desire men's body and run after it and then the man then end up in hell.

At least on earth he had some dignity for his sexuality even though he ends in hell.

But suffering indignity on earth and also ending in hell is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by seanjy4konji: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2019
ok..noted..now let me breathe..
madenigga:

That kind guy with those kind muscles can kill a full grown man, not to talk of a woman
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2019
Tribe - Niger-Delta((Ijaw)
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by engrchykae(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Ugosample:

in your opinion
what is to blame for this menace?
the problem is that the rivers man and by extension the nigerdelta man has identity problem.
cut off from his root and culture which is defined as peoples's way of life and coupled with exploitation by the multinationals and seeming destruction of their environment.
the nigerdelta man thinks he can ASSERT HIMSELF THROUGH VIOLENCE AND MILITANCY.
the yoruba has a strong culture therefore you can hardly see them in WANTON violence.
likewise the igbo.
but the difference between the hausaboy and the nigerdelta boy is geographical location.
their politicians exploit these loopholes for their own ends.
peter odili encouraged it the same way kwankwaso prides himself in having large number of thugs.
no single politician in the east or west can wreck such level of violence except in the nigerdelta and the north
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by GMbuharii: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2019
A coneheaded structure, there
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Organs(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
foster212:

Mr man. What is wrong in what she said now? So dem for allow am make him reach dia?

The objective is how to catch this man so he doesn't kill any one else, it doesnt matter weather ho goes to Uyo, or Oyo or Enugu. Just focus on catching him period. You dont pick and choose.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
engrchykae:
the problem is that the rivers man and by extension the nigerdelta man has identity problem.
cut off from his root and culture which is defined as peoples's way of life and coupled with exploitation by the multinationals and seeming destruction of their environment.
the yoruba has a strong culture therefore you can hardly see them in WANTON violence.
likewise the igbo.
but the difference between the hausaboy and the nigerdelta boy is geographical location.
peter odili encouraged it the same way kwankwaso prides himself in having large number of thugs.
no single politician in the east or west can wreck such level of violence except in the nigerdelta and the north

likewise the igbo cheesy cheesy

lmao

I don't think it's an identity /culture thing tho

it's more of the elite class encouraging such life

that's the way I see it

Those elite class set the foundation for this mess

tho I agree witg your last paragraph
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by engrchykae(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ugosample:

likewise the igbo cheesy cheesy

lmao

I don't think it's an identity /culture thing tho

it's more of the elite class encouraging such life

that's the way I see it

Those elite class set the foundation for this mess

tho I agree witg your last paragraph
there is nothing on earth that will enable the yoruba elites to manipulate the yoruba into violence.
we igbos can be manipulated through Biafra.
look at America,no central culture.
they have made violence their culture.
take a look at their movies 99,99% violence which they stylishly termed action movies.
the highly cultured Europeans only engage in violence when they are pushed but the Americans,nigerdeltans and hausafulani goes around looking for trouble.
I believe its culture thing because restrains us.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
engrchykae:
there is nothing on earth that will enable the yoruba elites to manipulate the yoruba into violence.
take a look at their movies 99,99% violence which they stylishly termed action movies.
the highly cultured Europeans only engage in violence when they are pushed but the Americans,nigerdeltans and hausafulani goes around looking for trouble.

have black south Africans, or the Arabs who are very much violent also out of touch with thsud culture?

just asking

I like the way the convo is going cheesy
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Ugosample(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
engrchykae:

and when you say culture

what exactly are you referring to?
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by ctleurocollege: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
engrchykae:
likewise the igbo.

NURT, OPC, Cults, 1 million boys, bado, area boys everywhere in the S.West
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by foster212: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Organs:

The objective is how to catch this man so he doesn't kill any one else, it doesnt matter weather ho goes to Uyo, or Oyo or Enugu. Just focus on catching him period. You dont pick and choose.
And the serial killer was heading that direction and she expresses that she is glad he was caught before he escaped from Port Harcourt to continue with his killings there and maybe never found since his identity has been blown, and you interpret such issue to be selfish? Selfishness for another person wey be serial killer? How is that being selfish here?
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Organs(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2019
foster212:

And the serial killer was heading that direction and she expresses that she is glad he was caught before he escaped from Port Harcourt to continue with his killings there and maybe never found since his identity has been blown, and you interpret such issue to be selfish? Selfishness for another person wey be serial killer? How is that being selfish here?

Bros you don’t get it sir
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Incandescent:

What you idiot don't know is that, you can be easily traced.
go an trace him na.
Mumu
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Ken4Christ: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2019
H
wiseone28:
I'm suspecting u too

I think I have seen you with him. He even looks like you.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by xHorsemenx(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
dis guy don finish these lazy brain gals

dem plenty for tinder inmessage app

naija gals don cast finish......too much prostitution in their brain..notin more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.