Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest (63791 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by richPHAROAH: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2019
give full video na and release him to the family of the victims let them prepare pounded yam for him to eat then send him a message to satan.
satan is waiting for him after some serious mob action. debam na ayes na. useless people
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by foster212: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Gisborne6:
Atimes ah day reason if Nigerian Police day use jazz, no facial recognition database no forensics yet thr will cramp u
No be if dem dey use. Dem actually dey use jazz. One prison warder confirm this one to me, say anywhere you dey, if dem reason your matter. Dem go catch you. Na wetin dem use catch one notorious murderer like that for Onitsha that year.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by foster212: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Organs:

Selfish Nigerian. Always thinking about "self" only.
Mr man. What is wrong in what she said now? So dem for allow am make him reach dia?
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by RealSolution001: 1:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Where can I watch the full video please?
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by naijacentric(m): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2019
daddymummy:
It was wrong for him to have killed people he did not create.

Very wrong of him.

There is no one that does not know that women are very hard hearted.

They don't pity anyone.

But ironically,all men pity women but women don't pity anyone.

When i was very young,i started liking females unlike my mates who knew nothing about women.

Because of that,i have had many periods of tears and sorrows due to my closeness to females.

In fact women are very wicked.

Right from the time i started getting close to them,

i have had so much periods of sadness.

The highest i can do against them is to shun them,don't talk to them and don't answer their greetings.

Sometimes i refuse to buy something from female sellers.

That is how i protest against women due to their hard heartedness and wickedness.

A woman only considers her own self and nothing else.

But men consider women first before men.

Woman's only concern is her supposed dignity.

To them, men are nothing.

According to them: Men must give them respect and dignity but they must disrespect and offend everyone and everyone must bear with them.

But they must not bear with anyone according to their thinking.

It is only God that will fight our battle for us as male.

God will judge them. I leave them to God.

It is bad for someone to kill another no matter how bad or wicked she is.

May be the guy did it for rituals and not for vengeance which is also bad
God bless u bros i observed the ladies avoided ur mention. I am also in ur shoes i guess its worse with naija women other women still dey try. As fo me i have given up on them. You are right one should just stay clear but there are good ones sha but so few.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Jerkules: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Something isn't right here...person wey dem never touch don confess finish
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by meobizy(f): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2019
If his interrogation involved sticking hot pointy metals up his urethra then I doubt it should count in the court of law. The guy looks fit, most serial killers possess the quality. The unfit looking ones possess immense strength maybe from repeatedly carrying out murders. Oh well, time will tell. I just hope these murders come to an end.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by notoriousbabe: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2019
This guy too resemble lala walahi, he just be like sey na him twin brother
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by sinola(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2019
I am 100 percent sure that this guy is not the serial killer....that guy doesn't have serial killing attribute.The serial killer is still on the loose

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Opaline: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2019
If only he was handsome not very oo, then I'd have understood how he managed to convince 10 young ladies to follow him to the hotel. Buh since the reverse is the case, I just wonder what prompted the ladies to even think and then follow him to the hotel.. I can't even greet someone that looks like that let alone follow him to anywhere.... Odiro possible cry
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Incandescent(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2019
foster212:

No be if dem dey use. Dem actually dey use jazz. One prison warder confirm this one to me, say anywhere you dey, if dem reason your matter. Dem go catch you. Na wetin dem use catch one notorious murderer like that for Onitsha that year.

Oh boy.. This cracked me up o grin cheesy shocked grin. At least our African technology dey useful for once
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Let the rivers state government ban cultism in the state.

Almost all the crimes that ever happened in the state has been linked to cultism, why are they still treating it with kids gloves
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Jerkules:
Something isn't right here...person wey dem never touch don confess finish
U no know the kind pressure the guy know say him don enter

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2019
sinola:
I am 100 percent sure that this guy is not the serial killer....that guy doesn't have serial killing attribute.The serial killer is still on the loose
We fit confirm of u get any sister u fit spare, maybe we can arrange a meeting

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Sterope:
I doubt he is the one
Volunteer yourself for a sting operation, let's see if its him. That's exactly the shirt he had on during the CCTV video

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Charleys:
How chicks dey fall for this kind guy baffles me.

PH Chicks don fall my hands.

Most PH chicks are too materialistic, if its left to me them for no catch the guy now, maybe give am some time, runs for reduce for pH.

Already them don dae fear all of them, before it used to be I can't come to your house, it went to them not having the guts to follow strangers anymore. Now all of them mind don cool. Back to full blown runs
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Uteghe(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2019
Police is editing his confession to protect his bosses.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
This fool can't be working alone. Its like they are syndicate
De gbam alone is a syndicate
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by hylyne(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Looking at this guy by his appearance , I wonder what exactly do girls/babes frankly want from a guy.

Just thinking aloud.
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by tonilite(f): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2019
If Nigerian soldiers handle him like this I'm sure some people would be cry foul. I really wish....

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by ibechris(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:
This nonsense didn't start today. It started under Odili and Amaechi. However, Amaechi was able to crush the cultists. Before the Police established Anti terrorism police, Ameachi sponsored 40 policemen from Rivers state to Isreal to learn to fight terrorism. When they came back to Rivers, cultists suffered greatly.

Rivers State under Wike has produced violent criminals and cultists. For the next decade, violent crimes would continue to happen in Rivers state cos of the way cultism has become normal there.

Them full Rivers state.

Vikings,
Bucaneer,
Eiye,
Aiye,
Bagga,
Deybam,
Deywell,
Icelanders,
Bushboys

I can't live where cultists are hibernating...they are heartless to have as neighbours
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
promises 100k and 200k for sex
Is that not stark stupidity, I once asked a girl online who was telling me to hook up with her 30k for short time. She was basically UGLY, like real UGLY. And looked local.

I asked her so if I tell u say I go give u 30k for short time u go believe rush come? E be like say u no like your life o, anybody way look u as u dae like cray fish tell u say n want give u 30k run, him want use you do rituals
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2019
benn94:
26?
Its very possible
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2019
justbusy:
When the Nigerian police are out to do their jobs, they do it impeccably well. Kudos to them!
There's nothing impeccable they did here, the internet did everything
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2019
engrchykae:
you no come mention umuoma,fineboys.
rivers state don cast.
every idiot na cultist.
even a 70 year old man will shamelessly boast to you that he is a bad boy.
U go see pikin way u know when n still dae mumu dae play for street gp just wake up one day join cult dae start to do die it
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by boxypane(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2019
subtlemee:
Thank God he didn't succeed in reaching our uyo o
E for spoil market for una ba?
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Datingcomrade:
Naija police never catch you simply means them never reason your matter well.
Kudos to the men in black.
There's nothing magnificent they did, if not for social media and CCTV them for no catch am.

What's about the people they said they traced to kano, if not for say them catch this guy them for don accuse wrong person
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2019
Viking007:
If truly? He's the same guy in the CCTV footage.
Watch the CCTV video that's exactly the shirt he wore in it
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Sth just doesn't feel right about this his meekness..a hardened serial killer doesn't go this meek and soft. Sth is not right here..can't exactly place my finger on it tho..
No criminal way them go catch way no go humble, especially when u know say u don enter. With full blown proof, from the moment that video enter internet the guy know say him don enter, na him guys personally tell am to move

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Queenmama03:

Most serial killers are actually psychopaths with low self esteem. You would never believe them to be capable of doing such. I’m not surprised at all.
You are very smart
Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by madenigga(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2019
seanjy4konji:
ToM

I would be honest with you...this man does not fit the profile of the one committing those crimes....i Mark my words on this...this is not the man commiting those crimes...lets continue observing.
That kind guy with those kind muscles can kill a full grown man, not to talk of a woman

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:

There's nothing impeccable they did here, the internet did everything
The apprehension of the culprit was done via intel reports! Which was obviously carried out by the police! Let's just give them kudos for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.