Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement (15427 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by bastardmod: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
God bless you, Reno omokri
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
KingSatan:
"They discussed what the government of Antigua and Barbuda could do to aid the release of Leah Sharibu".

What else can they do than donate to your secret stash?

Are you expecting them to wage war against NIGERIA?

FREE MONEY FOR RENO-O-MOCKERY (I always wondered how he got the money to fund his trips).

Unfortunately, most Nigerians still underestimate the power of crowdfunding. They don't know that it is the strategy most of their pastors used in buying jets.

Boko Haram is rampaging the North East, Russia is selling Kalashnikov's and praying that the insurgency never ends.

Toyota is praying the insurgency never ends so they keep making more HILUX Trucks.

NGO's are springing up here and there, to enjoy their own share of the insurgency money. Ever wondered why they pay more and recruit weekly?

Politicians are investing heavily in terrorism because of the high return on investment. If you invest 2,000,000 Naira hiring 10 AK47 Riffles for 1 week at 200,000 Naira each. Recruit 20 illiterate Locals and promise to pay them 200,000 each for a single successful operation, train them for 2 weeks and deploy them to Kaduna Abuja expressway.

Total Expenditure

2,000,000 for Ammunition
4,000,000 for Salaries
1,000,000 for Bullets
1,000,000 Miscellaneous

Total: 8,000,000

Using Alhaji Umar Addo's daughter as case study. Where He paid $15,000 For her release

If they succeed in Kidnapping 20 Victims and 10 pays $15,000 each while the other 10 Dies (Risk). Convert $15,000 to Naira using 370 as exchange rate (Black Market) = 5,550,000 each.

Multiply 5,550,000 by 10 = 55,500,000

After Paying salaries and expenses of 8,000,000 = 47,500,000

Other Expenses like settling chiefs, local vigilantes and other locals might take like 7,000,000.

You are left with 40,000,000 NAIRA IN JUST 2 WEEKS!

THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS

ITS A DOG EAT DOG SITUATION MY FRIEND

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And poor ones are fighting tribal verbal wars on social media.
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
KingSatan:
"They discussed what the government of Antigua and Barbuda could do to aid the release of Leah Sharibu".

FREE MONEY FOR RENO-O-MOCKERY (I always wondered how he got the money to fund his trips).

Unfortunately, most Nigerians still underestimate the power of crowdfunding. They don't know that it is the strategy most of their pastors used in buying jets.

Boko Haram is rampaging the North East, Russia is selling Kalashnikov's and praying that the insurgency never ends.

Toyota is praying the insurgency never ends so they keep making more HILUX Trucks.

NGO's are springing up here and there, to enjoy their own share of the insurgency money. Ever wondered why they pay more and recruit weekly?

Politicians are investing heavily in terrorism because of the high return on investment. If you invest 2,000,000 Naira hiring 10 AK47 Riffles for 1 week at 200,000 Naira each. Recruit 20 illiterate Locals and promise to pay them 200,000 each for a single successful operation, train them for 2 weeks and deploy them to Kaduna Abuja expressway.

Total Expenditure

2,000,000 for Ammunition
4,000,000 for Salaries
1,000,000 for Bullets
1,000,000 Miscellaneous

Using Alhaji Umar Addo's daughter as case study. Where He paid $15,000 For her release

If they succeed in Kidnapping 20 Victims and 10 pays $15,000 each while the other 10 Dies (Risk). Convert $15,000 to Naira using 370 as exchange rate (Black Market) = 5,550,000 each.

Other Expenses like settling chiefs, local vigilantes and other locals might take like 7,000,000.

THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS

How would Nigeria move forward when we have people who think like you( those who liked your comment)

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by shamecurls(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Reno just cashing in from all corners

One man's disappointment is another man's stepping stone

Duoe them all over the world Reno! It's your calling.

You duped GEJ and Atiku and nothing happened.

Trump he should try get one to so he can dupe him too

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by shamecurls(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
KingSatan:

Total Expenditure

2,000,000 for Ammunition
4,000,000 for Salaries
1,000,000 for Bullets
1,000,000 Miscellaneous

THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS

God bless your mother

He is going round the world to dupe people.

Scammer!

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by wink2015(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
iwayumeh:
#TrackNigeria: The government of Antigua and Barbuda has offered to support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement to facilitate her release by Boko Haram members.

The Representative of the government of Antigua and Barbuda, Samantha Nicole Marshall, who is the Minister of Social Transformation and Human Resource Development, met with Reno Omokri, founder of the #FreeLeahSharibu movement.

They discussed what the government of Antigua and Barbuda could do to aid the release of Leah Sharibu.

Source:
https://newsdiaryonline.com/photos-antigua-and-barbuda-offers-to-support-freeleahsharibu-movement/

WHICH PDP CABALS IS FUNDING RENO OMOKRI EXPENSIVE FOREIGN TRIP AND OVERSEAS SOJOURN.?
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by toscolee(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Is it not Antigua and Barbados? I'm confused.
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
superior1:
Sister Antigua, abeg follow us beg Bubuhuri to tell his enforcers to leave that girl, dem don too suffer her.
Does your Sister Antigua know where Nigeria is if given the world map?

Abeg allow Reno make his money jeje...Him no go recover money wey him take print "FreeLeahSharibu" shirt?

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Okoroawusa: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
bastardmod:
God bless you, Reno omokri
For What?
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by friendlyadvice: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
I still don't feel sorry for that geh, nobody sent her msg
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by farouk2much(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
This girl will neva be free..... I'm so sorry for her... She's the one that make the situation worse.... Anyway good for ha
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by sonnie10: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Evergreen4:
Are these ones countries as well. Them what's withholding biafra, Catalonia and ambazonia, they should grant them independent oo
You don’t even know about Antigua. It is one of few countries where you can go for medical school (2years) and you would allowed to do your clinical studies ( internship) in the US. Total of four year to become an MD and able to do your residency in the US.
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by blackboy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pls how can I join this movement. Leah is already my DP until she is released.
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by olisaEze(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
KingSatan:

Total Expenditure

2,000,000 for Ammunition
4,000,000 for Salaries
1,000,000 for Bullets
1,000,000 Miscellaneous

THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS

You left out cost of training and leasing of training ground grin
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Dreew(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Is Leah shaibu the only minor in captive?
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by kabillionaire(m): 2:32am On Sep 21, 2019
KingSatan:

Total Expenditure

2,000,000 for Ammunition
4,000,000 for Salaries
1,000,000 for Bullets
1,000,000 Miscellaneous

THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS

you made sense walahi
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by renewable1(m): 4:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Cool

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by 9jaRealist: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Does your Sister Antigua know where Nigeria is if given the world map?

Abeg allow Reno make his money jeje...Him no go recover money wey him take print "FreeLeahSharibu" shirt?
JubrinElSudan:
The country get money? Nigerians dey there? Dem dey get light? How much ne their visa?

How things have changed...
I remember my dad telling me how Nigeria paid the salaries of Antigua civil servants in the 1970s...SERIOUSLY!

>
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Okoroawusa: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

How things have changed...
I remember my dad telling me how Nigeria paid the salaries of Antigua civil servants in the 1970s...SERIOUSLY!

>
Not Antiqua... it's Guyana the only English speaking country in South America
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by SexytorresE(f): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is high time this Jesus or sky God save this Leah of a gal. See what child indoctrination caused her cry now the sky God is no where to be found Smh
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Greenleafstore(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Did anyone do any Donation in Nigeria for this case?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: I’m Ready For APC Direct Primary Or Any Other System — Akeredolu / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.