Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) (3451 Views)

The Moment Tacha Made An Appearance In Bbnaija 2020 House To Deliver A Message ( / See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt / Bbnaija: Watch The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Ritzy10(f): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Here is the moment Tacha snubbed 2face when he tried to give her a handshake as he visted the Big Brother Naija House.

Watch The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29sWog5hd8

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Ritzy10(f): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Nawaoo.. A whole 2baba
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Chai this girl tho
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by KVN1(m): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Based on??

I just hope that was not done on purpose cos if that is the case,then I think she's dumber than what people think .. and because this is Nigeria, she's gonna get votes for that...#smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Preetti(f): 1:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by NaMe4: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2019
To be fair, I don't think she expected the handshake from 2Baba.

Notice Elozolam was between the two of them and something caught her attention the moment 2Baba gave Elozolam the high-five.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 20, 2019
It should be other way round

We help make payment to 1688 suppliers,we procure and ship your goods down to Nigeria
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2019
KVN1:
Based on??

I just hope that was not done on purpose cos if that is the case,then I think she's dumber than what people think .. and because this is Nigeria, she's gonna get votes for that...#smh
shebi you know bloggers will twist the story. I watched BBN last night cuz 2baba was there and Tacha was very friendly just like the other house mates. So them want make Tacha trend today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2019
NaMe4:
To be fair, I don't think she expected the handshake from 2Baba.

Notice Elozolam was between the two of them and something caught her attention the moment 2Baba gave Elozolam the high-five.

you are kidding right? Why was 2face there? The fact that he gave elozo hifive should be a reason for tacha to be aware that something from the legend would come her way,that was not the right time to be distracted, its disrespectful .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2019
adedayoa2:
shebi you know bloggers will twist the story. I watched BBN last night cuz 2baba was there and Tacha was very friendly just like the other house mates. So them want make Tacha trend today

You mean this video is doctored or what?
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Bitch wey never bath wella is forming class?? Nonsense!! Truth is all those dirty broke girls are the ones that are always forming nonsense! Who the F are you?? Smh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by exquisitehair(f): 5:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by nairaobserver2: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol.... Free advertisements for Tacha everywhere now.
Yesterday Tacha was the happiest housemate to meet 2BABA so I don't think its real

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Ahmed0336:

You mean this video is doctored or what?
it's not what it looks like, watch from the beginning when 2face entered the house, she was even the first female that hugged him, the others were still inside.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Odogu9195:
Bitch wey never bath wella is forming class?? Nonsense!! Truth is all those dirty broke girls are the ones that are always forming nonsense! Who the F are you?? Smh
no make this bloggers make you sin too much, it's obvious you didn't watch last night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2019
omale88:
you are kidding right? Why was 2face there? The fact that he gave elozo hifive should be a reason for tacha to be aware that something from the legend would come her way,that was not the right time to be distracted, its disrespectful .
seriously? so because 2face dey dia, her life should standstill?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2019
I am not a BBN fan, but the way they talk about Tacha will keep her in that house. Most things been said about her, she's just been misunderstood. Though she sef get her own for body O, but nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by wingmanIII: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2019
I don't think the "snub" was intentional. People should stop making something out of a non-issue. If you all bruise 2 face ego, he might decide to impregnate her when she's out of the house.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2019
adedayoa2:
I am not a BBN fan, but the way they talk about Tacha will keep her in that house. Most things been said about her, she's just been misunderstood. Though she sef get her own for body O, but nobody holy pass
Thank you for this kiss
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2019
angry
Looking at that video it might not be intentional because she looks most excited to see the guests, she fit no do am on purpose and if she did that crap on purpose then she didn’t disgrace 2baba she disgraced her entire family!
What I see is all in the name of minding my business she totally blew it!
I like to 2baba he just ignored and he didn’t say shit about it even till now That shows when you are big you are big!!
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Jimmyson: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Liars everywhere... Haters everywhere. Stop this cheap blackmail against the person of Tacha. She is the most preferred choice of this year Bbnaija edition. Tacha is the real "pepper them"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by OKorowanta: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2019
omale88:

wen she was already going before he stretched his hand.
She should be aware?
Na your God 2face be?
Go watch dat last night show she was the most excited.
She get bad character we gree but last night was a no no!
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Jimmyson:
Liars everywhere... Haters everywhere. Stop this cheap blackmail against the person of Tacha. She is the most preferred choice of this year Bbnaija edition. Tacha is the real "pepper them"
Let them continue to hate while we continue to vote
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

wen she was already going before he stretched his hand.
She should be aware?
Na your God 2face be?
Go watch dat last night show she was the most excited.
She get bad character we gree but last night was a no no!
whatever its not like she did it to me, im just saying its bad thats all wether she was the most excited or not, there is what we call courtesy.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2019
adedayoa2:
seriously? so because 2face dey dia, her life should standstill?
do you know about courtesy? Ask your parents even they know that
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
omale88:
do you know about courtesy? Ask your parents even they know that
you don't have to mention my parent, I no dey take them play biko
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2019
shocked

Naso PH Olosho they be after fvcking and seeing a Bigman/Politician naked, they start disrespecting everybody, seeing all men as potential customer that needs to be disrespected..

this is why they are been strangled up and down

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Olanipekun1: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Naso PH Olosho they be after fvcking and seeing a Bigman/Politician naked, they start disrespecting everybody, seeing all men as potential customer that needs to be disrespected..

this is why they are been strangled up and down

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
adedayoa2:
you don't have to mention my parent, I no dey take them play biko
i wasnt playing with you just so you know.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
omale88:
i wasnt playing with you just so you know.
I can't trade words with you, make we see eyeball to eyeball. Before I know wetin to do you
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
adedayoa2:
I can't trade words with you, make we see eyeball to eyeball. Before I know wetin to do you
lol you wish, we would eventualy but you wont recognize me, looks could be deceiving.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
omale88:
lol you wish, we would eventualy but you wont recognize me, looks could be deceiving.
this is a faceless forum, for all I care you could be a child, so can't trade words with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Whatsapp Chat Between A Yahoo Boy And Poor Client - Screenshot / BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House / Meet Chidi Dike The Handsome Actor Taking Over Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.