Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) (7335 Views)

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Wow. What a beautiful piece of bullshit. Let me guess, aliens planted us here? And they come to harvest us like once in every millennium?
Lol

I love u too bro.

Peace!!!
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2019
Roh50:

Luminous, this is an interesting write up and it seems to me like you are trying to insinuate that the whole human race is still a kind of experiment, still processing. I'll rather not agree nor disagree but keep an open mind. But I will like to know who or what are the forces at play here? Who or what forces are playing chess with the human race? The deviation from what we think is the norm keep enlarging while the value of the human life keeps depreciating, what do you think is the Grand Plan of the forces at work?
I could do way better and write an encyclopedia but then, are you really ready for the knowledge you seek? I'm talking really deep stuff here. Are you really ready to pay the price? I'm not intent on divulging stuff to someone whose mind is not capable of handling it biko.
Knowledge may be Power but it comes with a price.
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by Geofavor(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2019
luminouz:

Lol

I love u too bro.

Peace!!!
I genuinely wish to learn. We were never at war. It's the second time I've seen that theory of yours. To me, it's all just a conjecture.
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2019
tillaman:
shocked
If he tried this shit in Nigeria he’s already a goner!
I wonder why he’s still alive, this one doesn’t deserve life he couldn’t even spare those kids regardless of what transpired between him and their mother, he’s a monster and he doesn’t deserve to breath!
Dude looks so tough I really hope those inmates don’t treat him nice at all!

I have read multiple stories about Nigerian men doing the same thing to their wives and children, even killing their girlfriends. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by tillaman(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

I have read multiple stories about Nigerian men doing the same thing to their wives and children, even killing their girlfriends. undecided
yeah right!
I was just trying to say the community people must have executed such a man before the arrival of the law enforcers!
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

And what happened to the men that did it?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by tillaman(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,you don't know the human psyche bro...lemme tell you some things:

1. An average human can make use of 15-20% of his brain power, most people through faulty DNA,disease and poverty use less than 10%. What manner of maturity do you expect from them bro? Since a human has no access to full range of his brain power,he/she makes decisions based on his limited intellect and shiit goes awry. The day I saw a cock attacking its own reflection in a mirror and a dirt poor Hausa guy sniffing the toxic fumes emanating from a 'soakaway' was when the point struck home.

2. Do you know that 75% of the human DNA is classified as JUNK DNA? This means they have no use(either inert,latent or inactivated),so in essence they are kinda useless or blocked. So most humans can't even access the hidden potential of their bodies. Everyone uses 25% or less to live on planet Earth. Why on earth won't we have issues bordering on psychosis? Check most comments on NL(Front-page and romance) and you wonder WTF is wrong with the commenters,like do they have sense at all? undecided

3. Humans are flawed creatures. We are a mix of different genes,produced and cultivated by higher beings for their own purposes. Even in terms of evolution,we can't just seem to evolve because we are still controlled. Let me give an example, we have like what, 12 original DNA strands,but we have been sequenced down to just 2 DNA strands now. And those strands are what guide you and me on base decisions about life,love, career, peace, war and death. How can just 2 strands be enough? And even most of the DNA is inert again. How do you function as a complete YOU? Just look around you bro, if people are not fighting about religion,it is tribe or race, status or some other BullShiit, and I just look around and wonder to myself, can't these cats see what I'm seeing,how pointless and dead all these shiit they fight on, are? And to crown it all,every second is a fuqin race against time,before you know it,you grow old and die,using like averagely 70years for men and maybe 90 for women. What exactly is the gain?

Conclusion:
We are a flawed species,just occupying space till we die. Know that and these dreary news won't surprise you anymore.
We think we are born,but actually we are made to serve as food,entertainment or chess pieces in a greater game our brains are too incapacitated to even understand.

this is wisdom man!
But your conclusion is sick bruh
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

And what happened to the men that did it?

Hi friend. smiley They were arrested.
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

Hi friend. smiley They were arrested.

What's up dear long time smiley
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

What's up dear long time smiley

Why did you switch monikers?
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

Why did you switch monikers?

I just got a one week ban on the other one, my afonja enemies from the west grin
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

I just got a one week ban on the other one, my afonja enemies from the west grin

Lol, what did you do?
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

Lol, what did you do?

I told them the bitter truth about their verbal warrior the undisputed verbal champion awolowo
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

I told them the bitter truth about their verbal warrior the undisputed verbal champion awolowo

Lol grin They banned me for stating "it's more sanitary to wipe your butt with toilet paper and water than it is to wipe your butt with your hand."

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

Lol grin They banned me for stating "it's more sanitary to wipe your butt with toilet paper and water than it is to wipe your butt with your hand."

Haha I remember that
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by DAramis: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
omale88:
okay what happens now?
No idea bro, but the kids not being his is not enough reason to go for the killing spree
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Haha I remember that

So what have you been up to lately?
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
DAramis:

No idea bro, but the kids not being his is not enough reason to go for the killing spree

The two younger kids were his.
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

So what have you been up to lately?

Outside nairaland am doing what man gotta do as usual, and up here on nairaland having fun with the afonjas and protecting my country Biafra
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by GhostWisperer: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
luminouz:

1. An average human can make use of 15-20% of his brain power, most people through faulty DNA,disease and poverty use less than 10%. What manner of maturity do you expect from them bro? Since a human has no access to full range of his brain power,he/she makes decisions based on his limited intellect and shiit goes awry. The day I saw a cock attacking its own reflection in a mirror and a dirt poor Hausa guy sniffing the toxic fumes emanating from a 'soakaway' was when the point struck home.

2. Do you know that 75% of the human DNA is classified as JUNK DNA? This means they have no use(either inert,latent or inactivated),so in essence they are kinda useless or blocked. So most humans can't even access the hidden potential of their bodies. Everyone uses 25% or less to live on planet Earth. Why on earth won't we have issues bordering on psychosis? Check most comments on NL(Front-page and romance) and you wonder WTF is wrong with the commenters,like do they have sense at all? undecided

3. Humans are flawed creatures. We are a mix of different genes,produced and cultivated by higher beings for their own purposes. Even in terms of evolution,we can't just seem to evolve because we are still controlled. Let me give an example, we have like what, 12 original DNA strands,but we have been sequenced down to just 2 DNA strands now. And those strands are what guide you and me on base decisions about life,love, career, peace, war and death. How can just 2 strands be enough? And even most of the DNA is inert again. How do you function as a complete YOU? Just look around you bro, if people are not fighting about religion,it is tribe or race, status or some other BullShiit, and I just look around and wonder to myself, can't these cats see what I'm seeing,how pointless and dead all these shiit they fight on, are? And to crown it all,every second is a fuqin race against time,before you know it,you grow old and die,using like averagely 70years for men and maybe 90 for women. What exactly is the gain?

Conclusion:
We are a flawed species,just occupying space till we die. Know that and these dreary news won't surprise you anymore.
We think we are born,but actually we are made to serve as food,entertainment or chess pieces in a greater game our brains are too incapacitated to even understand.

in summary you're saying the human race is without purpose or worth, making our existence a mere biological accident or worse still, corrupted.

That's why the spiritual part of humanity is meant to fill up the physical deficiency and limit of science.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by DAramis: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

The two younger kids were his.
Told him so.
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Outside nairaland am doing what man gotta do as usual, and up here on nairaland having fun with the afonjas and protecting my country Biafra

Afonjas? Are you Igbo?
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
khiaa:

Afonjas? Are you Igbo?

Of course am Igbo, Igbo father with a tiv mom
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
DAramis:

i see you sound like you know him better, have you ever heard of the word depressed? When an issue gets somone depressed there is no little to what he can , if he found out that some of the kids were not his own and were as a result of his wifes extramarital afairs he could kill her for that if he became depressed due to the fact, as it is said anger is a temporary form of madness.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Too much serial killer in USA just watch crime investigation channel in dstv it will amzaed u more

Caus they are being transparent with the stuffs happenin in their country unlike your Asian friends who clandestine everythin
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by titi4fola(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Too much serial killer in USA just watch crime investigation channel in dstv it will amzaed u more
..you're very right, I used to watch that too before I stopped. It's scary.
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by ctleurocollege: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Some Nairaland detectives will say "I think he's being framed"
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by titi4fola(f): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
luminouz:

Conclusion:

..honestly, I love this write -up.. it's worth sharing
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by titi4fola(f): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
So saddened..what a brutal life, we are living .. cry cry may the good Lord bless the dead!
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Very scary it’s not good to be addictive in that channel seriously very scary
titi4fola:
..you're very right, I used to watch that too before I stopped. It's scary.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by Mightyhaiz: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
What do these ppl want?
Re: Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Of course am Igbo, Igbo father with a tiv mom

No wonder we connect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers / Ibadon Forest Of Horror: The Forest With Over 50 Human Skulls. / Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.