Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) (48688 Views)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2019
naijacentric:
I wish all dis guys could tell us what dey do under gee grin
Said it all. Gee! If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by AtoningBlood(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2019
naijacentric:

My brother forget under gee stuffs.

'Thou seest a man diligent in his service, he will stand before kings and not before mean me'

Be focused, know what you want in life and pursue it, by work and faith, you will win big.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Caseless: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2019
I've never heard this name before.
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Must they allmove to lekki? What of mile 2, apapa, ikotun, ajegunle and Ejigbo?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
No envy them o. Some of them go come shout na God. Many God de. But them no DE shout na "Jesus Christ"

Becase him standard no get two. Many of the things they are into many of you don't have the heart or soul to do it.

Am not saying all of them are to be questioned am just saying it's not that easy when you work honestly and legitimately.
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yes o. The guy got a lot of connections right from his stint at Cosmo FM Enugu... By my estimate, the minimum he made from Glo alone can't be less than 20 million, alongside his role play in Professor Johnbull.

You think A.Y makes his millions from comedy shows? Shall we talk about Ali Baba??! Do you know how much Saka, and Nedu of Wazobia FM are currently worth??!...

The money men in Nigeria comedy are not necessarily the most talented. They are the most connected and business minded... If it were by talent alone, A.Y, Akpororo, Ogusbaba, and even Nedu would be starving in Ajegunle.
well said. i concur wink
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Maydfourth: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
This na half house now....So small .....it's not compulsory to have a house in Lekki now now....Na two landlords go dey oooo
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
is like asking if all of Hollywood must reside in Beverly Hills.

It's like creating a circle round so they can make easy connections aside the good environment
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2019
He bought this big house from the proceeds of comedy? shocked

I think I need to change profession o.
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2019
ogus baba from Cosmo fm.

I remember my pre degree days at anambra, there was no radio station except Cosmo and abs fm.

All man tuned to Cosmo Fm and oguus baba was the star man of the fm.

Baba has paid his dues. I am talking way back since '08. 11yrs from now, for those who would think he just started.
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by eme2015(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
How do they even make this money self
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Good luck to you.
Everyone must have a story to tell because we must start from somewhere
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Duchessree:
congrats to you. smiley we give God all the glory

Yes ooo cool
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations boy cool
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by bleskid: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2019
blesboi believe God
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
He started comedy during the basketmouth era and disappeared, probably he started doing business
horlarwereleh:
Wow!!!
No condition is definitely permanent!!!!

Though i've never heard of you, bt all the same CONGRATS!!!
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
sauceEEP:
Ogusbaba the Prince of fun. Remember his comedy programmes on Cosmo FM then...

He was one of my favorites on Cosrmo fm
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Noss24: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2019
I love this guy no b small.
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Noss24: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2019
horlarwereleh:
Wow!!!

, if you watch professor Johnbull on NTA u will know him. N he does comedy skits too.
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Dwizeone: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
sauceEEP:
Ogusbaba the Prince of fun. Remember his comedy programmes on Cosmo FM then...
93.5 Cosmo Fm ... Unbranded grin
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Falekeric2016(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
No condition is permanent only if you know what you doing.
horlarwereleh:
Wow!!!

Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dwizeone:

93.5 Cosmo Fm ... Unbranded grin
You are checking out Cosmo! Cosmo!! Cosmo!!!

Complete the rest............... grin
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
wen u get enough move to Ajegunle !
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Starz825(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijacentric:
Cos me they wonder oooo....
Na this comedy they give pple money like dis....may be fans naw pay in dollars ....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Starz825(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
youngbang:
Don’t tell me it comedy that paid him to acquire all this Luxury things !

Because I don’t even know him.

I no know am....na name sounds familiar but I no know am...well.... Even if he do anything take acquire am...na still God cover him secret...u understand.. smiley
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
erico2k2:

wen u get enough move to Ajegunle !
That's if I move back to Nigeria. Lol
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Premiumwriter:
is like asking if all of Hollywood must reside in Beverly Hills.

It's like creating a circle round so they can make easy connections aside the good environment
Noted
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by armadeo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:

So cyracus will write story about them abi?
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by Ebbyv: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thank God for your life I tap into your testimony so shall be mine soon
Re: Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) by zoguche: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmmm! I remember way back on Cosmo's FM. Ogusbaba use to run comedy show then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.