Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa (24877 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA / Xenophobic Attacks: Travel Warning From Nigerian Government / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by idesylvester(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Even to shop with shoprite dey hard me aswear... i dey go to other stores
StillX10:
SA is the correct description of a shithole

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Just30: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
caprini1:
They have more chinese in ghana committing all sorts of economic sabotage there,but no ,their problem is a poor ssce holder from Ebonyi selling tokunbo spare parts to help his family.
maybe you should learn how many chinese have been deported daily from Ghana
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by caprini1: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
maybe you should learn how many chinese have been deported daily from Ghana
How many of their businesses have broken into and robbed?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Just30: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
caprini1:
How many of their businesses have broken into and robbed?
a lot of Chinese shops have been locked up and were only opened after they met the requirements.

shops are not broken into and robbed in Ghana.
and when it happens, it is not only foreigners shop that are robbed by thieves
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by StillX10(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
idesylvester:
Even to shop with shoprite dey hard me aswear... i dey go to other stores
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Captain For Life Over Lagos Boat Mishap Deaths / Flood Takes Over Igbokoda In Ondo (Photos) / Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.